Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-06-2016, 10:00 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
Hi, I know there has been a lot of talk about Hell and if its real.
This is a great video explaining three possibilities of what the scripture could actually mean.

There is
1. The Eternal Fire pit of torment and suffering
2. The purifying Fire
3. The Fire of Destruction.

I grew up being taught about number 1 in the southern baptist church, which was absolutely frightening.
As I went through some life changes and got into some New Age beliefs, I began to believe Number 2, but still couldn't make sense of it.
Now, as I trust my Gut when it comes to the love and forgiveness, AND JUST God, I realize that the likely probably Hell, is Destruction of those souls who have remained evil and selfish. This would be the second death..Check it out and let me know what you think. I would love to hear some debate about the verses and their meaning in this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHUPpmbTOV4

God is Love--- not a sadist who punishes one for eternity--The ones who actually teach eternal suffering do not know God. They teach a sadist God.
This is what the true God has set before all--Deuteronomy 30:19--life or death. both are eternal.

proof-- Deut 32:4-- ALL his ways are justice--he taught all what his uncorruptable justice scales look like--perfect balance--an eye for an eye.

So for 70-90 years of unrepented sin--false teachers are saying one gets-- trillions x trillions x trillions etc, of never ending years of punishment--they do not know God--RUN FROM THEM.
Jesus taught--those who walk the broad and spacious path to -DESTRUCTION. (Not eternal life of suffering.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

i just hope i wont go to hell...
Old 05-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Jatd:

An interesting perspective you have here, my friend.

Allow me to express my own personal understanding or perception of Hell or Hades.

Individuals who truly believe a Christian concept of heaven and hell and the devil will often experience such upon the time of death and will continue to believe such and experience such as long as they do not question what their experience is showing them.

In their belief that they experience Hell, they will experience a Hell until the belief starts to falter and they begin to question that perhaps there is an error here. At that time it is possible to shift realities and to experience other realms, other levels of consciousness. It is also so with the conscious belief of heaven, and if the individual truly believes that they will experience heaven,and they will meet Saint peter at the Pearly Gates and be ushered into the presence of God and It will speak to them, then they would experience such a reality.

Personally, I do not perceive God or Creator as a single deity of the male persuasion. Individuals interpret such matters in their own unique ways, which is why there are so many different versions and concepts, and different beliefs as to the nature of consciousness, the nature of God or Creator, and all else that supersedes third dimensional physical reality. What I have learned is that.....God is seeking to understand Itself from various perspectives: this is part of the dualism and separation that when totally lived will bring the Creator the variety of experiences It seeks in order to know Itself totally and completely.

It gave free will to Its creation to branch off and go in new directions. It asked at one point for a group to choose to go into physical reality to have physical experiences which further emphasized the separation from Prime Creator, and thus the myth of the Fallen Angels, the angels who were given the task by Creator Itself to separate themselves from Source and put themselves up as ultimate powers, to even challenge the Creator.

This is very strong in the root consciousness of humanity, that Fall From Grace, that sense that paradise was once held by all but somehow lost and in that battle between the angelic forces, separation occurred and the wicked dark ones under Lucifer were thrown down, thus creating Satan and Hell and further concepts of separation, all part of the Grand Scheme, all part of the the intent by the Divine Creator to create an infinite variety of scenarios, scenes and options so that It would see Itself differently and from those different angles and perspectives that it originally sought to see Itself from, to promote Its knowing of Itself at even deeper levels.

I hope this has caused you to question your own personal beliefs, attitudes and perceptive regarding this issue, my friend.

In Light & Harmony Taoist