Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Master
I am gifted in the knowledge that my ability to bring understanding is exceeded only by your own tenacity to pursue it.

In gratitude for your words I leave with a few of my own.

Give onto another that which you seek most in life, for that which you have come to give another shall reveal you to posses all that you had sought.

Love and wisdom
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Guide
To celebrate the joy of GIVING!

TISS
Old 09-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Guide

It is a beautiful image and message. I have often felt the same way when it happens, without the words to express it. I will add it to my favorite quotes on Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss

TISS
Old 09-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
It is a beautiful image and message. I have often felt the same way when it happens, without the words to express it. I will add it to my favorite quotes on Facebook.

Thanks Justin, you are so kind.

I wish you the best,

TISS
Old 09-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss

TISS
And with that act of joyful giving I graciously receive this beautiful representation that you have crafted. I thank you for such generosity of heart and creativity of mind. Surely and truly this is what all online communities should strive for.

You will of course forgive my one observation - A minor orthographical correction of our name Asceleottyi. I’ve always had an i for detail.

Many blessings of the heart.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
And with that act of joyful giving I graciously receive this beautiful representation that you have crafted. I thank you for such generosity of heart and creativity of mind. Surely and truly this is what all online communities should strive for.

You will of course forgive my one observation - A minor orthographical correction of our name Asceleottyi. I’ve always had an i for detail.

Many blessings of the heart.
-Sparrow

Oh Sparrow, shame on me!

Below, fixed version à la carte!

TISS
Old 11-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Within this universe, On Earth there are sunrise and sunset, weather, and the changing of seasons. Rivers flow, oceans churn, forests grow, leaves fall, wind blows, rain and snow fall, and fire burns, all supporting life. The earth and other planets revolve around the sun, and galaxies revolve within superclusters. What are the natural phenomena of the Spirit World?

Thanks in advance for you answer.

With joy,
Justin
Old 11-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Within this universe, On Earth there are sunrise and sunset, weather, and the changing of seasons. Rivers flow, oceans churn, forests grow, leaves fall, wind blows, rain and snow fall, and fire burns, all supporting life. The earth and other planets revolve around the sun, and galaxies revolve within superclusters. What are the natural phenomena of the Spirit World?

Thanks in advance for you answer.

With joy,
Justin
What a sweet question.

I've read things about planets and multiple moons on the Other Side...but what do I know.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

You have previously spoken of those in the Spirit World who serve to ease the transition for new souls passing in. I have a feeling I would like to be such a facilitator when the time is right. In this lifetime, I am internationally-minded, have been friends with many newcomers to America and tried to welcome them and help them with language and other needs in their new land.

My questions are:
  • What would it be like to serve in this role?
  • How would I help newly arrived souls to adjust to their new environment, abilities, communicative functions, etc.?
  • What kind of training and guidance would be involved?
  • How would the souls I help be chosen?
  • Could I choose how much or how little I do it? I.e. Would there be something like a schedule or can it be more like open-ended volunteer work? I understand there is the option of bi- or multi-location, and that the experience of time is vastly different in the Spirit World, but I'm still wondering how far responsibility extends in the everlife. I assume in this case, I would just need to stick with a soul once I start working with them, until they are acclimated, and be available should they reach out to me later. So I guess the question for this type of work is, can I choose when and with how many souls I start? Thanks so much.

Once again, wishing love, peace, and happiness to you and all

Justin
Old 25-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Coyote333

Sparrow,

Finding the right words has always been a little bit difficult for me, so please bear with me.

Over these past few days I have read this thread from beginning to end. I know that I will have to return to it again, maybe many times, in order to digest more and more. Your words have resonated with me more than others that I have read.

In some ways I envy your ability to put down all these experiences and answers into words.

Already I have felt a huge change in myself. I find that I am not as fearful of the unknown as I once was. I was one who lived in the past, constantly imagining different outcomes, different possibilities. But the way you could talk about living in the now, I have finally done it. I know I still have a lot to learn, and practice, but I'm starting to find the tools to do so.

I don't think the words "thank you" are quite enough. But as of right now it is the only way I know of saying it.

Thank you,
Coyote