Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow.

This is your thread and I appreciate being here, I have read more of your words and have learnt much, I thank you, as so many others here have.
You have helped me reconnect. Please forgive my rather clumsy introduction of my self on to your space.
May I reciprocate my own appreciation of your sincere words.

I am blessed in this opportunity to re-member your connection.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by each1teach1
Thank you for your insights Sparrow, I am enjoying reading all questions and answers.
As am I.

-Sparrow

Old 17-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

By chance was your account specifically created to bring forward these questions to Sparrow?

Actually, my account was created several months before I first decided to post these questions. But I'm certainly glad that I have done so!

Quote:

Other species of the Earth, such as your household pets, perform the detachment very quickly because of their configuration of species consciousness, which enables them to circumvent extreme suffering during passing.

One can thus infer that humans are not the only species endowed with consciousness, since pets have them too. It really makes me wonder if small insects or even plants are able to consciously experience a physical event. I used to think that lower forms of life such as fish and insects cannot experience any form of suffering, but this does not seem to be true after all.

Quote:

You will find by attempting to dissect a single cell in half that both parts will demonstrate retained memory of its opposite. Essentially, this is because each part of every cell is intrinsically linked with your spirit-soul source. Each cell of your being is effectively interacting, exchanging and cooperating with information to and from your spirit-soul at all times. Your spirit and soul matrix is the databank and sum of all your experiences.

This sounds like an interesting idea. From what I've learned, a cell is able replicate itself by dividing or cutting itself into half during a process known as "mitosis". It seems that not only genetic material, but also cellular memory, is being handed over to the next generation of cells during mitosis.

I wonder why is it that I do not have any conscious access to my cellular memory. In fact, I'm completely unaware of what's happening to my cells. I suspect this may be due to the fact that I cannot fully access my spirit-soul matrix yet.

The notion of the brain acting as the sole databank of an individual's experiences seems to be a false or inaccurate concept.

Quote:
The etheric strand is first attached to the first dividing biological cells after egg fertilization.

This seems to suggest that a new life has already begun when the first biological cells divide. Given that these cells measure only a few millimeters in diameter, I suspect that the original etheric strand would be barely several millimeters wide.
Old 17-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Boheric

Hello Sparrow,

I recently discovered and briefly studied this expansive thread on the Afterlife, and it resonated well with me on most of my questions. However, there are a few nagging concerns which I have continuously thought about. If you could answer these few questions for me, I would deeply appreciate it.

1. Is all that encompasses the Afterlife/Spirit World contained within the physical universe? If so, What implications does this have for the Afterlife if our universe follows one the current cosmological models that eventually ends it? I refer more specifically to the 3 "Bigs": The Big Freeze, The Big Rip, and the Big Crunch.

2. Once departed, can a soul revisit past scenarios and possibly experience/view alternative paths that could have been taken? I know you mentioned the Akashic Record, and it brings me a lot of comfort to know that all things are recorded, but it would be interesting to be able to see an event take a different direction.

3. How exactly does time/ progression work in the Spirit World? Is it possible to stagnate or regress, if only temporarily? does this progression occur in the linear, "constantly pushed forward" manner that I percieve, or is it more complicated? Some channeled material states that all time exists at once, which is a bit confusing for me.

4. Building on question 2, do the laws of thermodynamics, such as entropy, affect the Afterlife? can created structures/ objects exist indefinitely or do gradation forces wear them down, like in the physical universe?

I know you provided good explanations of most of these questions already, but I was hoping you could expand even further so I could have an even better understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear back from you soon
Old 29-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boheric
Hello Sparrow,

I recently discovered and briefly studied this expansive thread on the Afterlife, and it resonated well with me on most of my questions. However, there are a few nagging concerns which I have continuously thought about. If you could answer these few questions for me, I would deeply appreciate it.

1. Is all that encompasses the Afterlife/Spirit World contained within the physical universe? If so, What implications does this have for the Afterlife if our universe follows one the current cosmological models that eventually ends it? I refer more specifically to the 3 "Bigs": The Big Freeze, The Big Rip, and the Big Crunch.

2. Once departed, can a soul revisit past scenarios and possibly experience/view alternative paths that could have been taken? I know you mentioned the Akashic Record, and it brings me a lot of comfort to know that all things are recorded, but it would be interesting to be able to see an event take a different direction.

3. How exactly does time/ progression work in the Spirit World? Is it possible to stagnate or regress, if only temporarily? does this progression occur in the linear, "constantly pushed forward" manner that I percieve, or is it more complicated? Some channeled material states that all time exists at once, which is a bit confusing for me.

4. Building on question 2, do the laws of thermodynamics, such as entropy, affect the Afterlife? can created structures/ objects exist indefinitely or do gradation forces wear them down, like in the physical universe?

I know you provided good explanations of most of these questions already, but I was hoping you could expand even further so I could have an even better understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear back from you soon

To begin with my friend the spirit world is not as such contained within the physical universe. That mentality denotes that spirit is located within a specific place, space and time. I confirm this is not the case.

It is more accurate to describe the physical universe, of which there are many, as being e-motions of the spirit world. That is, energy in motion from spirit intention drives physical reality into co-existence and harmonic coalescence.

Many star systems and planets have ceased to exist in linear time and space, yet their domestic species and stories continue to exist and evolve in the spirit world.

One transitioned back to the halls of information within the realms of light, past scenarios can be revisited for as long as you wish. Alternative outcomes can be viewed in real holographic immersion for exploration and understanding. This however is not something which is generally focused upon or necessary after a period of reflection as the individual comes to recognise value in decisions already made. They also come to realize the bigger picture of who and what they are beyond any one singular human life identity or persona, and its actions, and evolve beyond the need to change physical events. Time becomes less important to that being as time becomes infinite in their experience of themselves. This puts past mistakes and scenarios into less significance and weight.

The perception of time in the spirit world is determined by how each entity or being perceives themselves in relationship to their activities. This is to say, you with your human consciousness and time-driven behaviour will project this behaviour of mind and action into your experiences upon passing. This means, you may still feel the urge to rest in a bed or do particular routines you once did in your Earth life for some time. Time which you are recreating for yourself in order to immerse yourself in familiarity. However, as you spend less and less time away from the physical universe your perception and experience of time will change to accommodate other activities and encounters with other places and beings. Since you will travel at the speed of thought, it will take no time at all to get from where you are to where you desire to be. In a sense, this also means your own progression from what you are to what you want for yourself next; it is all a matter of thinking differently. Although time is different for all beings, you will still experience a sense of linear passage as you observe changes within yourself; changes from what you used to be to what you are aspiring towards. However, there are no days, no months nor years, nor will you ever age as you do upon the Earth.

Though stagnation is not really a true reality in the greater picture, it is an experience one can be said to be in from the perspective of someone else if they are that way included to think so. Someone who makes very little progress for example, in the eyes of one person, may be seen to stagnate. Yet that individual being may not feel they are stagnating, but merely fully immersing themselves within a specific focused experience.

Physical quantities such as entropy, energy and temperature apply to the spirit world only if they wish to be applied for specific intent. This is to say, these are laws of the physical reality which are re-membered, not metaphysical ones where many other implications of possibility exist in the same space and at the same time, as in the spirit world.

Structures can exist indefinitely for as long as there is e-motive intent for its existence.

-Sparrow

Old 29-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Actually, my account was created several months before I first decided to post these questions. But I'm certainly glad that I have done so!

One can thus infer that humans are not the only species endowed with consciousness, since pets have them too. It really makes me wonder if small insects or even plants are able to consciously experience a physical event. I used to think that lower forms of life such as fish and insects cannot experience any form of suffering, but this does not seem to be true after all.

This sounds like an interesting idea. From what I've learned, a cell is able replicate itself by dividing or cutting itself into half during a process known as "mitosis". It seems that not only genetic material, but also cellular memory, is being handed over to the next generation of cells during mitosis.

I wonder why is it that I do not have any conscious access to my cellular memory. In fact, I'm completely unaware of what's happening to my cells. I suspect this may be due to the fact that I cannot fully access my spirit-soul matrix yet.

The notion of the brain acting as the sole databank of an individual's experiences seems to be a false or inaccurate concept.

This seems to suggest that a new life has already begun when the first biological cells divide. Given that these cells measure only a few millimeters in diameter, I suspect that the original etheric strand would be barely several millimeters wide.

Quote:

Then so pleased we are you chose our little haven of hospitality to exercise your individual voice.

Quote:
One can thus infer that humans are not the only species endowed with consciousness, since pets have them too.

Even a stone has consciousness. It is simply that your human retina is not able to register movement, time frequency or active behaviour within its external outward projection. All things have consciousness, even the space you perceive as being empty. If it exists in your physical world then it is a projection of consciousness from another event.

Quote:
It really makes me wonder if small insects or even plants are able to consciously experience a physical event.

It is so. You will not fully appreciate this truth until you encounter one within the spirit world who begins to illuminate their own life experiences to you. Saving a bug, for example, does not go unnoticed and left forgotten by other kingdoms and domains. Such a bug will actually return to you in the spirit world to thank you for your generosity of life interaction.

Quote:
I used to think that lower forms of life such as fish and insects cannot experience any form of suffering, but this does not seem to be true after all.

This of course is a man-made myth. There is no such thing as lower forms in the universe. All sentient advanced civilisations understand this eventually. This then is simply a crude human perception of the universe in how they ascertain specific values and relationships with other things. The fact human beings behave much like a virus, needlessly annihilating most other Earth species, demonstrates human beings are not the ‘higher’ life forms they would deem themselves to be. For in doing so they are in fact causing their own demise. Suffering then is experienced within all species.

Quote:

This will of course help you to understand that within your own cellular memory matrix exists the life experiences of all of your genetic ancestors, all the way back 5 million years. The genetic blueprint complex which is given to you by your parents are not simply genetic instructions for biological growth. Within that are the cellular memories which act as a survival instinct to intuitively enable you to cope with new threatening and stressful circumstances. This will also facilitate your understanding how other species of animal seem to intuitively know how to survive on their own without parental guidance.

Quote:

Precisely. You must remember memory is accessed through the doors of vibration. For certain memories to be accessed an instruction of a specific frequency must be sent to stimulate it, and a similar state to interpret its response successfully. Treat your body as the temple it is and many doors of wisdom it shall reveal to you.

Quote:

I quite agree.

Quote:
This seems to suggest that a new life has already begun when the first biological cells divide.

A set of instructions have been programmed into motion from the cellular code within the genetic framework. The etheric strand is thusly anchored to this programming in order to synchronise a harmonious vibration tolerance. In other words, the consciousness of your spirit utilizes the strand to harmonise a coexisting vibration link to the much denser vibration of the genetic programming.

Quote:
Given that these cells measure only a few millimeters in diameter, I suspect that the original etheric strand would be barely several millimeters wide.

No, even smaller than that my friend.

-Sparrow

Old 30-04-2014, 12:58 AM
each1teach1

Sparrow, I am interested to know how you came to acknowledge yourself as a guide, how your spiritual journey began, your upbringing (such as did you grow up in a spiritual family), some challenges you face/d, do you keep your spirituality private in your everyday life?
Old 30-04-2014, 12:56 PM
GiftOfTheGab

dimensions

Do you believe that we have a choice as to whether we would like to reincarnate back into this 3rd dimensional reality? I've been pondering whether it could depend on the life lessons that we learn in this life. Personally I would like to ascend to a higher dimension, perhaps the the 5th. The 3rd dimension that we live in now just feels too dense and heavy. Thoughts?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by each1teach1
Sparrow, I am interested to know how you came to acknowledge yourself as a guide, how your spiritual journey began, your upbringing (such as did you grow up in a spiritual family), some challenges you face/d, do you keep your spirituality private in your everyday life?
I came to acknowledge myself as a guide through my own ability and capacity to become my own greatest guide. In all aspects from relationships to physical, psychological and emotional health, to the deepest questions of the universe, my own capacity to acquire wisdom through multiple layers of intuitive reflection, inner inquiry and outward perception; I have been my greatest guide. This innate ability comes from my development and individual capacities within my specific soul frequency of Asceleottyi to which I am a part. As part of my extensive activities within the spirit world my attraction towards the accumulation of knowledge, combined with my relations with many other entities and multi-dimensional beings, has placed me in a position to access many layers and formats of information, of energy and perception which I bring forward to you. On this convenient internet platform I hold the persona of Spirit Guide Sparrow, though this is not the entirety of who or what I am, it is a suitable persona others can more readily relate to in a spiritual culture.

I was not born into a spiritual family, and as such my process of remembrance of Self-realization only occurred through my own self-driven will and persistence. My arduous and most challenging adolescence only worked to reveal my true strength of character, of will and courage. My independent development and self-trust has meant that I did not become captured by the spiritual belief systems that readily conflict and confuse modern society. My spiritual self-reliance and progression towards beings outside of the physical, human or Earth influence allowed me to rediscover, very quickly, my true nature and perceptions and perspectives outside of the human vantage point. This has granted me a more unbiased universal and inter-species perspective on a great deal of questions and observations. I will not hesitate to share what I know with those who genuinely seek to develop their understanding. It is only necessary to keep ones own spiritual inclination private if they still live and choose through fear.

-Sparrow

Old 03-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Guide

In these things too, we have a lot in common.

: )

Justin

Quote:
I came to acknowledge myself as a guide through my own ability and capacity to become my own greatest guide. In all aspects from relationships to physical, psychological and emotional health, to the deepest questions of the universe, my own capacity to acquire wisdom through multiple layers of intuitive reflection, inner inquiry and outward perception; I have been my greatest guide. This innate ability comes from my development and individual capacities within my specific soul frequency of Asceleottyi to which I am a part. As part of my extensive activities within the spirit world my attraction towards the accumulation of knowledge, combined with my relations with many other entities and multi-dimensional beings, has placed me in a position to access many layers and formats of information, of energy and perception which I bring forward to you. On this convenient internet platform I hold the persona of Spirit Guide Sparrow, though this is not the entirety of who or what I am, it is a suitable persona others can more readily relate to in a spiritual culture.

I was not born into a spiritual family, and as such my process of remembrance of Self-realization only occurred through my own self-driven will and persistence. My arduous and most challenging adolescence only worked to reveal my true strength of character, of will and courage. My independent development and self-trust has meant that I did not become captured by the spiritual belief systems that readily conflict and confuse modern society. My spiritual self-reliance and progression towards beings outside of the physical, human or Earth influence allowed me to rediscover, very quickly, my true nature and perceptions and perspectives outside of the human vantage point. This has granted me a more unbiased universal and inter-species perspective on a great deal of questions and observations. I will not hesitate to share what I know with those who genuinely seek to develop their understanding. It is only necessary to keep ones own spiritual inclination private if they still live and choose through fear.

-Sparrow