Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-04-2014, 06:11 AM
TheressaWilliams

Exercises for properly dealing with past issues

Trying to go back and address certain things from my past that I shoved into the back of my mind, and covered with whatever I possibly could.
I am finding these things (That I haven't dealt with properly, haven't healed properly from) are affecting me and keeping me from moving forward, by causing excess anxiety, fear, and doubt.

Is there a way to sort of go back and one by one, systematically address these issues in a safe manner?

I've got the goal in mind, it's just how to get there that I'm struggling with.
Old 20-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Master

Well, first off, a big up to you for the courage in facing your past. And a warning, sometimes it gets worse before it gets better.

There are a gazillion ways to tackle these things, one common way is the inner child and that's something that can be done easily. There are youtube meditations on connecting wiht the inner child. When I first did it, I had a stand-off confrontation with mine. Oh man we hated each other. But little by little, I learnt to engage and build trust and love this child. That would be my first starter.

But, remain grounded and focused and clear about where you are and try not to go too much into the head with this. Keep your feet firmly on the ground.
Old 20-04-2014, 07:04 AM
TheressaWilliams

Yeah, I figured it would get crazier before it got calmer.
I am hoping by addressing one major issue at a time, and tying all loose ends before moving on to the next issue, it will go by a little smoother.
I will definitely look into those videos you mentioned

It could prove difficult, but I'm very enthusiastic to see the positive affects of this healing process and how it will affect my relationship with myself and others.
Old 20-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Administrator
There are ways in which you can deal with them the first is to box everything in your mind,store it and deal with one box at a time, the other is to smudge yourself and your home,this will get rid of negativity in your life,as long as you have faith in what you are doing,to smudge yourself you will need help as you smudge both the front of your body as well as the back,you start from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head,a lot of people find this very helpfull,

Namaste
Old 20-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Suspended
If things are to intense and you feel over whelmed by them, seeing a therapist may be of help. Some external guidance can help you see better, and give you some understanding and support.
Old 20-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Administrator
What thunder bow said is correct a councellor could help you

Namaste