Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
Selenite Cured My Headache Instantly (~5 minutes)

I am not a practitioner of magick, but merely a person that meditate from time to time, sometimes more often, sometimes less; in these sessions I accompany certain crystals - I do carry sometimes crystals with me, and innocently scrying in particular occasions.

Now, throughout my life, when I have this kind of headache, I know it lasts with me for hours or until the next day after I've gone to bed. It never passes fast, even if I take a pill for headaches which I try to avoid most of the times, even then, it still takes at least 1 hour until its effect starts.

During 5-10 minutes, I was staring/checking for a couple of seconds(for each) at most of my crystals, but I gazed more in particular to my Selenite sphere, in my dark room with nothing but the laptop's screen lighting the Selenite. It felt like my focus was pretty drawn into it, then I picked my Amethyst wand and really went quickly into a quick meditation with the Selenite & Amethyst. It felt like I was already 1 hour+ into the meditation instead of just 2 minutes.

As I stopped and put my stones and crystals away, I noticed that my headache was completely gone. Not diminished but fully gone. I tried to tilt my head back and forth quickly as I know this is what makes the headache worse, but my head was just fine.

After doing some research, I noticed there are other people claiming that the Selenite can suck up your headache just like that, and Amethyst can lessen the pain at the very least.

Should I repeat myself, that I have never got rid of a headache in an instant until now. I was very surprised and I am excitingly looking forward to my next headache
Old 13-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have found that my Smokey Quartz generator crystal will ease headaches. Now is it that I am a Reiki Master and I am using that energy (like some claim) or the crystal works. So I tried it with a complete skeptic I gave him the crystal and said nothing about the headache I know he had, and said just slowly run it around your head and neck and shoulders and see what you pick up. After a few minutes there was "loud" click of his neck and he said the headache is GONE. How its gone ? I did not sent him any energy I put u a wall between us and I sent him outside from me.

There is a power in crystals but make sure they get a rest from all work.

Lynn
Old 13-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There is a power in crystals but make sure they get a rest from all work.

Talking about seeing the half full part of the glass :) Meaning, a good reason to have many many crystals While using some, others are resting~

Your story makes me realize that crystals may act on their own. Basically, you are saying that that person did not had the intent in mind to use the crystal to remove his headache, or induced himself the belief that the headache might pass. Interesting, as I was not having that purpose as well.

This is pretty interesting since it means that crystals can affect us not always in the way we think it should, with/without our consent* ; of course, you wouldn't want a headache, but I wonder, how many other things are we being affected by (from crystals) that we may not be so aware of.

I do also believe that crystals are not all cakes and roses, I mean that every crystals doesn't deliver only "benefits" as stated in all books/websites etc. I find it 'sad' a bit that people do not talk about the other aspect of it, which is merely mentioned with the occasion of uncleansed crystals.

I do not believe that I am going offtopic, quite the opposite, your post made me connect some dots now
Old 13-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

Too many times we "go by the book" and not by our feelings when we pick a crystal. We read what is does not remembering its a general overall rule that applies to many but not all. Like medications we can be allergic to some long after we have been on them. The body simply says no more.

We often get crystals from a shop where they are open to everyone going in and touching them, not all know what they are looking at, they see pretty stones. Other times the shop owners view them as "profits" and do not take the time to cleanse their shops. Tourists areas are at times bad for this.

We have to take the time to clean things. We too have to learn to listen to our intuition and go with that. The books are 'guides' not the rules.

Lynn