Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Knower

Aura on Fire - Elementals or Salamanders

Hello people!

Do auras on Fire exist? - As if salamanders put your aura on fire.

Has anyone read or experience this?

The reason I asked was because some told me my aura was on fire and mentioned something about salamanders and Elementals.
Old 31-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Master

Once did something related to phoenix energy that made my heartspace burm like "hell" for a few days. Did this person say more?
Old 31-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Once did something related to phoenix energy that made my heartspace burm like "hell" for a few days. Did this person say more?

This was nearly a year ago and it was a ... Supposedly a healer here on spiritual forums with some reputation of being helpful.

Why would an aura burn? For what purpose?

I tried searching online for " auras on fire " and all I find is pokemon, world of Warcraft , goku, and some other anime ****.

What "Phoenix energy" that you mentioned aboved? Searched for it online and got no relevant hit.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
I think there's an early Buddhist / Yogi conception of man as a flame that burns ignorance. In this sense, the thing on fire is not necessarily you or your aura but the ignorance or darkness that surrounds you.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Why would an aura burn? For what purpose?

From the ashes of the old world grows the new. That is the purpose of fire. When we are on fire we burn all that does not resonate with us until there is nothing left but who you really are. Figure that out and you understand the flame that burns within you. Have you been on a path of healing trying to understand yourself?
Old 01-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
From the ashes of the old world grows the new. That is the purpose of fire. When we are on fire we burn all that does not resonate with us until there is nothing left but who you really are. Figure that out and you understand the flame that burns within you. Have you been on a path of healing trying to understand yourself?

Interesting.

Not literally my set path however conned into doing stuff by manipulating my brain and made to believe and forced to buy spiritual healing for over ... A years salary.

Bu there you go, free will is an illusion. It's never nice to have visited places that you mind overtook you to do with the assistance of a so called healer.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Bu there you go, free will is an illusion. It's never nice to have visited places that you mind overtook you to do with the assistance of a so called healer.

The world of spirituality is filled with people who think they are enlightened. Hehe it might be in our nature to be free, but are we ever free of our own nature? The thing is I have spend a lot of money on magic... in the end I gained a greater understanding of love even if I spend a lot of money on rubbish. I think you have understood that part of gaining something else than what you paid for.

A healer is only as whole as they self are, so they are limited by their own understanding of what that is. I once used dark energy to heal someone. Most healers would not even touch that part of the whole... because they think of it as not good.

I guess if a person is a Salamader they might naturally be on fire. Like whatever they do their aura simply is on fire. There is also the possibility that a hearts naturally state is to be on fire, thus so should your aura be lit by passion.
Old 01-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
The world of spirituality is filled with people who think they are enlightened. Hehe it might be in our nature to be free, but are we ever free of our own nature? The thing is I have spend a lot of money on magic... in the end I gained a greater understanding of love even if I spend a lot of money on rubbish. I think you have understood that part of gaining something else than what you paid for.

A healer is only as whole as they self are, so they are limited by their own understanding of what that is. I once used dark energy to heal someone. Most healers would not even touch that part of the whole... because they think of it as not good.

I guess if a person is a Salamader they might naturally be on fire. Like whatever they do their aura simply is on fire. There is also the possibility that a hearts naturally state is to be on fire, thus so should your aura be lit by passion.

You bring interesting points. Ever since this (edited by staff) period started many years ago, it manipulated me to go to a Reiki healer and I am Reiki initiated. What happens if I try to heal myself with Reiki? Nothing.

I have read and heard that lying piles up karma on the person deliberately lying despite how good it is.

So how does the higher-self handle the whole karma situation in which he communicates with the healer to lie to me and on top of that scam a years salary out of me.

How does this situation differ from the fact that refugees invading EU are actually economic migrants while politicians are deliberately lying about this situation?

So if the higher-self is except of responsibilities and liabities, the physical aspect of the higher-self, meaning me, is just a puppet for his/her stupid pranks. Which means things are already set-up and I have no saying.

So I guess instead of fighting against "precognition" and fire on aura process, it is best to let it do what it wants and to continue on with life.

Last edited by Gracey : 01-01-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
So I guess instead of fighting against "precognition" and fire on aura process, it is best to let it do what it wants and to continue on with life.

Yeah I have found that I have little to no free will. I desire something, and until that desire is fulfilled there seem to be little I can do to change what I have set in motion. Though TBH, since I desire it sooo much I probably haven't even been close to do what it takes to change it. The hard part about nature is if it does not fit into the box you were given.

I do not believe in higher self. Most of all it seem to be an idea of wholeness to strive towards. I have found that all energy is self centeret, so whatever you center it in is where it will find balance. Now the question is, is this also a place where you are in balance? Now the phoenix energy burned so much the first night I barely slept, yet in the end it was a path to healing a curse I had picked up on my journeys... though in the moment I had no idea of it. I simply followed my intuition when the idea of weaving it into my heart space. I like the idea of an aura on fire, so think I will play with the idea until it becomes a natural state

There might neither be such a thing as karma. It more seem like grudges and bad feelings carried from moment to moment. More it might just be unresolved energies lingering in the air that you (or someone) picks up on your journey towards wholeness. The honest truth is that you might not get what you deserve in the karmic sense unless you pick up on it. Energy work through resonance... not all kind of preconceived ideas (if you ask me).

Now I wonder what you were told about the auric fire and the salamanders.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Gracey

edit: check out post 14. i found an aura of fire. i put a link there.

this kind of aura reminds me of the violet flame in alchemy and of the three fold flame in the heart chakra. here is some links if you wish to read up on it.

http://www.summitlighthouse.org/inne...-in-the-heart/

http://www.saintgermainonalchemy.com...me-videos.html

http://www.summitlighthouse.org/chak...s-divine-self/

also reminds me of the holy spirit. it is said to purify with fire.

some research i did on elmentals and devas.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3968

And last but not least comes the fire elementals from the Tibetan direction of the west. Their consciousness is always in a state of the strongest will and they have a great creative process in which they turn their ideas into reality and express them in a dialectic fashion. They can transform matter into light.

Fire being light, they have the intent for therapeutic spiritual healing. Their methods are anagogical, meaning that they have an elevated mind to things celestial and can express them with spiritual meaning in the application of words and imagery.

Their colors are red, orange, gold, pink, and purple. Red represents deities of passion, sexuality and love. They are independent and assertive. They have great and courageous energy that gives them the will power to assert themselves in situations that require speed and strength.

Orange pertains to attracting luck and fortune. This color stimulates kindness and encouragement that leads to success of business goals and legal matters.

Gold is a worldly power. It is the color of absolute authority and self-confidence.

Elemental pink is no other than the soft and tenderness of love that can heal your inner child.

Purple is associated with all the powers of the psionic mind. It is the color of spirituality and the Gods.

The fire elementals Deva is called the Salamander, which in Greek means fireplace. They are spirits of inspiration and they radiate light that is associated with enlightenment. In ancient times, they were referred to as muses. Their state of matter is energy. They are the mediators between the angelic world and the physical. Their best quality is being a protector for they carry strong faith.

The logic of mankind says they reside in volcanoes and in the center of the earth. It is here they maintain the destiny of the earth. In actuality, fire elementals are everywhere, but they are the hardest to see. When you do see one, it is their reflection that you will see in a fiery form that seems to float in the air or moves like a serpent. They also can be recognized by the sensations of unusual warm spots. Some say they are banned from the earth due to their ambitious destructive behavior that comes from the fact that they are the strongest and most powerful elemental. This is why you only see their projected reflection. Even though they are so powerful, man easily controls them. When in mans control they are known as Djinn. In essence, since man is trying to manipulate the elemental for personal gain, this makes them evil. Evil that turns to Hades for guidance. Only evil possess a hierarchy for they do not know equality. If you cannot control your Djinn, it will control you. So evil beware.

Fire elementals are known to be lovers of music. They can beneficial to humans who have an impersonal tranquility. They can improve circulation, regulate your temperature, detoxify your body of toxins and stabilize your metabolism. Since they are the most difficult to attune to, they can stimulate ones spiritual ideals and perceptions. Life ever is easy.

People born of the fire element carry the same choleric traits as the element itself. Carrying the vices of pride, jealousy and anger, but it is passion that is usually their failing. Of course they have the opposing virtue, which enables them to remain focused on creating their future. In life they usually become explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs or even just the average factory worker.

According to Tibetan Monks, the fire elementals symbolic animal is the dragon. In the elemental kingdom, dragons are used as a reservoir for the elementals and angels to draw energy from. Their energy gives the power to heal and it gives psychic powers. The dragon not only possesses the fire elemental but the other three as well, but unfortunately the dragon is low in intelligence.

Now the dragon is the fire elemental totem, where as the seraphim’s angel totem is the snake. It is a snake that is associated with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden. I have always pictured a garden snake, how about you? What snake did you envision at the garden?

Last edited by Gracey : 02-01-2016 at 12:52 AM.