Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Mick in England

Ah but do you like Jesus enough to be his friend?
Thats all he asks -
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I've made known to you." (John 14:14/15)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg REL-jesus-thorns.jpg (30.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 30-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
i agree with you there K
Old 30-08-2006, 10:35 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick in England
Thats all he asks -
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I've made known to you." (John 14:14/15)

Mick In England, Jesus was not a RELIGIOUS man, he was a SPIRITUAL man.
Old 30-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thats all he asks -

in effect we are befriending and following a spirit then aren't we??????????????????????
Old 30-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Mick in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
in effect we are befriending and following a spirit then aren't we??????????????????????

Nah, he was solid flesh and blood before and after he died :)
Remember, doubting Thomas said "I won't believe he's alive until I see him", and later Jesus arrived and said "Here, feel the holes in my hands and feet"..
And at the last supper Jesus said to his friends "The next time I drink this wine, I'll be drinking it with you in heaven".
See, only solid flesh and blood drinks :)
Old 30-08-2006, 10:59 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Nah, he was solid flesh and blood before and after he died :)
Remember, doubting Thomas said "I won't believe he's alive until I see him", and later Jesus arrived and said "Here, feel the holes in my hands and feet"..
And at the last supper Jesus said to his friends "The next time I drink this wine, I'll be drinking it with you in heaven".
See, only solid flesh and blood drinks :)

Mick In England, the resurrection of Jesus is no doubt known to many of us. You know daisy was referring to NOW rather than back then. I note it is strange however that you seem not to believe in reincarnation ( I say this because you seemed determined to argue the odds with the theories I suggested ) and yet you believe that Jesus was resurrected, which is a form of reincarnation. He undoubtedly was resurrected so please inform me as to your intentions when debating the subject of Jesus. What is it that you are debating?

Thanks, Kundalini.
Old 30-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Mick in England

We're ALL going to be reincarnated just once, to heaven or hell.
Jesus has reincarnated to heaven.
Nowhere does the Bible say we nor him are going to be reincarnated more than once in an endless cycle of re-births.
Remember Satan is a great trickster, he wants people to think they'll be reborn over and over so that they'll lose their fear of going to hell when they die..
Here's Jesus's verdict on Satan -"He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44)
Old 30-08-2006, 11:15 PM
kundalini

Quote:
We're ALL going to be reincarnated just once, to heaven or hell.
Jesus has reincarnated to heaven.
Nowhere does the Bible say we nor him are going to be reincarnated more than once in an endless cycle of re-births.
Remember Satan is a great trickster, he wants people to think they'll be reborn over and over so that they'll lose their fear of going to hell when they die..
Here's Jesus's verdict on Satan -"He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44)

You are attempting to force your beliefs on other people. Whilst at first I found you to be intelligent I am now beginning to sense that your beliefs border on the fanatical. Not only that but you seem to be very fearful and that is contrary to the teaching of Jesus.
Old 30-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Mick in England

In that case let's examine your beliefs for a change shall we?
What are you, Buddhist? ;)
Old 30-08-2006, 11:22 PM
kundalini

Quote:
In that case let's examine your beliefs for a change shall we?
What are you, Buddhist? ;)

I adhere to no religion. I would class myself as a spirtualist.
Closed Thread