Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-10-2013, 09:23 PM
dmtmd

In response to loopy lucid

no longer look to anything in order to receive your power. do not look to the stars to astrology anything be in your power always be self contained be whole in every moment do not step out of your god space for any reason. truly you can do anything you want you can begin to treat this reality like the playground that it is. begin to look at things from your eternal perspective. allow for the emotions and negative things in your life as you allow for the positive emotions and things. for they are all a valid part of this experience .allow for all, and begin to live your life as you intended and as you desire dissolve the emotional barriers that restrict you from doing so/ dissolve them in love and remind them what they truly are. as you begin to treat all as equal then you have the freedom to experience anything, that is when you can truly live.be true be whole and establish now a vibration of knowing that permeates your existence.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 PM
dmtmd

Rena
Hello dmtmd, I would like to know what I need to be doing to best serve others. Thanks!
I will be answering becklyn next!
In order to best serve other be complete om yourself.your reality is your vibration and visa versa you must act for others out of love. not out of duty. Begin to clear any sense of obligation to others of any negative emotions that might surround that subject. and by clearing we simply mean to allow them and love yourself, the emotions, and the object of the emotions.when you can interact with others out of passion and love/ and not be brought down by their suffering or negativity and remain in love and in passion. Then you can truly be great. This is the aspect of all of the greatest healers and helpers on your planet. Jesus did not heal the sick by being sad for them or he stood as a shining example of love and light for them and he acted as a whole being through such. Act in your integrity love those you are helping and see the best in them and act as such. more importantly see the best in yourself and act as such. Remember that the whole of you the all of you is the best. Shine bright.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 PM
dmtmd

I must apologize for my absence as well, i was out of town and didnt have anytime to channel for you guys and i was itching to get back and give you guys some replies. Btw I am a guy, i think someone earlier referred to me as a she ;).

And blacksheep i actually really like that idea. I would like to see the variance of different information from different entities.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up

Aw dmt, you came back, lol. I like the idea about doing a round robin thing too, it will keep one person from having to do all the work!! :-D
Old 10-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Master

dmtmd
I am curious if anyone or anything comes up for me. I will be happy for any message you get for me.
Thanks v much
Old 10-10-2013, 11:04 PM
loa1209

i have a question.
Lot of new age philosophers say Anything you Imagine can happen.
Does it mean you imagine Superman and you can also become one and fly like him etc??
Easter philosophers usually dont say things like Anything you Imagine can happen. While they do say we have unbelievable powers but still there seems to be a system. Like we are born into this world as human beings with temptations. And we need to conquer them and go beyond them to achieve salvation and then you are one with God or Superconsciousnss etc.. till then you keep born again and again learning.

So these seem to contradict each other??
Old 10-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Master

dmtmd,

becklyn asked what she needed to do to best serve others..... not me.

I asked what I needed to know most at this time.
or if my mom had any messages for me....
some advice on my love life would be nice.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Guide
Quote:
I would like to see the variance of different information from different entities.
That would be fun. Well off to type up the thingi.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
dmtmd,

becklyn asked what she needed to do to best serve others..... not me.

I asked what I needed to know most at this time.
or if my mom had any messages for me....
some advice on my love life would be nice.

Does "the more you look, the less you'll find" resonate with you at all?
Old 12-10-2013, 05:59 AM
dmtmd

Rena
I could partially channel the energies of your mother or an entity connected with her, but it was very hard to channel without a specific question to address. She kind of told me there is something you could be asking about that is kind of obvious or it is in the back of your mind and your kind of forgetting about it. I also kept getting the words that you should ask a question about everything, not everything as in every detail....but everything in a sense of a very large idea or concept. She also said to ask you if any particular interest has come up lately, it may seem minute and something you might just brush off but you should look into it deeper.

Im sorry i know this answer might be really unsatisfactory but if any of this guides you to another question ill be happy to answer it.