Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 21-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Master
I appreciated staff not getting hammered at our management meeting today lol
Old 21-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Ascender
I feel extremely grateful and appreciative for this forum. I so admire all the members and their wisdom, and also the mods and admins who make this forum possible.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Royalite

I would like to say thank you to my mom because she's been a very loving and supportive person in my life despite her projections. I would like to say thank you to my entire family for being so loving and for always doing their best to see that I succeed. The love that they show me often goes unthanked but not today.

Mom: You give me the car to get to school while you take two busses and a train to go to work and back. Many people are amazed at the lengths you go to let me have an easier life. I thank you. <3 I hope to repay you someday but with every passing day I come to see more and more that the only way is to offer my love in return. it's all I can and hope it's enough.

Aunts: Amazing! You all treat me as though I am your sister and your daughter. I call all of you by your first names, we joke, we laugh, we tease. but you are always there for me. Always. Nooo matter what the situation. I always have an aunt with whom I can talk to for every problem.

Uncles: My brothers and my mentors. I have been fortunate to have such wonderful male figures in my life. I think without you all I might've been a different child. I might've even hated men altogether. But you all, through your kindness, through your strength, through your self-sacrificing tendencies have taught me what it means to be strong. Really strong. Not in the male ego sense (though some of you do exhibit this tendency quite often) but in sense that you all are reliable, that you stay true to your word, and that you show love through actions.

Cousins: Male and female. Amazingly funny! amazingly smart. All of you (and there are many of you) have such different personalities but I see a bit of me in each. And I love those sides of you as well as the sides that I don't see. I appreciate the way you all take time to call me long distance on my birthday with a created song and beat just for me. I love that your loving but competitive natures. You know what it really means to win. You know that it's okay to have a bit of rivalry so long as it doesn't lead to the depreciation of each other. Respect. You know the meaning of it. And I love and cherish that because you taught it to me.

Dad: Wow. You're a piece of work to me. I still deal with a lot of resentment towards you. Your ego is large and apologies don't come easy from you to me. You're a man of pride. But I am grateful for you pride as I am grateful for the way in which you show your love. I'm never in need of anything. If I want, just ask. You know what it means to provide. You spend hours at work, in business because you never want to say, "No" to me. And for that I am grateful. I wish you would show your love in other ways, but while I continue to hope, I will continue to thank you for the other benefits I have reaped as a result of your own over-indulgence.
Old 22-10-2010, 12:24 AM
cheeky_monkey

I would like to say thank you to my mum, for being a ray of light and love in my life. Being kind to me when the world seems like a horrible place, giving me hope in so many ways, getting up early in the mornings everyday and going to work to provide shelter for me, for teaching me or trying to teach me forgiveness, for being someone i can turn to and talk about anything troubling me, for being so thoughtful, and for loving me like no one else.

I would also like to thank my dad for teaching me what people can be like, for helping me with my homework, for bringing poorly wildlife home and nursing them back to health, for looking after me, for showing me what family should be about, for always being honest with me even when it hurts to hear the truth, for not abandoning me when i was a child and making the best food a person can ruster.

I'd like to thank the members and staff of spiritual forums for teaching me, tolerating me, letting me be myself, and helping me understand that although people can be spiritual, it doesn't necessarily mean they are nice.

I'd like to thank my grandparents who i know i have issues with, but id like to thank them for some of the best memories i'll ever likely to have, for taking me on holiday to some wonderful places as a child, and for forgiving me when ive been hurtful despite the fact i know theyre still hurt.

And last but definately not least I'd like to thank Jesus and God for being apart of my life, for giving me hope and making me feel less alone on this journey.

Last edited by cheeky_monkey : 22-10-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 22-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Master

Mother of Kindness
(For my mum)

Ever so gentle spirit of grace
The lessons you give me are easy to trace
Mother of kindness you are always there
You taught me to know about needing to care
The times were so right for firmness and tact
To ever so wisely give awareness of fact
You speak with experience of what you have gained
Sharing stories with me that will always remain
You accept my need to follow my sight
And make my way safer with your own special light
You humble my senses with your pureness of heart
Your patience is endless, like the love you impart
You give of yourself and you never neglect
For you what I give is my love, honour and respect

Love Kate xx

Old 23-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Master
I appreciate the beautiful, beautiful little crystal lotus my friend gave me yesterday to help me to heal ...
Old 23-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Master
Again today I am drawn to this thread to express my heartfelt gratitude to a gorgeous friend (here) who has encouraged me to continue speaking my truth ...
Old 23-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Master
i am truly greatful and appreciated that i have been lucky enough to have my life touched by my twin flame , altho it has been a hard and painful experience i thank him from the bottom of my heart for what he has taught me , he has opened my eyes to so much beuaty in the world and also has shown me that i am a truly beautiful child of god, without being given the opportunityy by god to meet him i wouldnt have discovered who i really am , i wouldnt have seen the beuatiful sunshine that filled my life in all its glory , im also gretaful to god that he blessed me with three beuatiful children who light up my life and bring me such joy , im blessed to have been selected to become a mother

im also sincerely blessed to of been given the chance to have a little brother who tragically was taken away at the age of just 16 , my brother was my world and i thank god everyday for giving me the chance to spend 16 years of my life with him , im thankful; i was chosen to have him for my baby brother xxxxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”

Last edited by mystical : 23-10-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
I would like to say thank you to my mom because she's been a very loving and supportive person in my life despite her projections. I would like to say thank you to my entire family for being so loving and for always doing their best to see that I succeed. The love that they show me often goes unthanked but not today.

Mom: You give me the car to get to school while you take two busses and a train to go to work and back. Many people are amazed at the lengths you go to let me have an easier life. I thank you. <3 I hope to repay you someday but with every passing day I come to see more and more that the only way is to offer my love in return. it's all I can and hope it's enough.

Aunts: Amazing! You all treat me as though I am your sister and your daughter. I call all of you by your first names, we joke, we laugh, we tease. but you are always there for me. Always. Nooo matter what the situation. I always have an aunt with whom I can talk to for every problem.

Uncles: My brothers and my mentors. I have been fortunate to have such wonderful male figures in my life. I think without you all I might've been a different child. I might've even hated men altogether. But you all, through your kindness, through your strength, through your self-sacrificing tendencies have taught me what it means to be strong. Really strong. Not in the male ego sense (though some of you do exhibit this tendency quite often) but in sense that you all are reliable, that you stay true to your word, and that you show love through actions.

Cousins: Male and female. Amazingly funny! amazingly smart. All of you (and there are many of you) have such different personalities but I see a bit of me in each. And I love those sides of you as well as the sides that I don't see. I appreciate the way you all take time to call me long distance on my birthday with a created song and beat just for me. I love that your loving but competitive natures. You know what it really means to win. You know that it's okay to have a bit of rivalry so long as it doesn't lead to the depreciation of each other. Respect. You know the meaning of it. And I love and cherish that because you taught it to me.

Dad: Wow. You're a piece of work to me. I still deal with a lot of resentment towards you. Your ego is large and apologies don't come easy from you to me. You're a man of pride. But I am grateful for you pride as I am grateful for the way in which you show your love. I'm never in need of anything. If I want, just ask. You know what it means to provide. You spend hours at work, in business because you never want to say, "No" to me. And for that I am grateful. I wish you would show your love in other ways, but while I continue to hope, I will continue to thank you for the other benefits I have reaped as a result of your own over-indulgence.

aww this is beautiful xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 24-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Master
I was in the supermarket today doing my shopping. As I rounded the end of one of the isles there was a little girl, probably about 3 yrs of age sitting in the trolley waiting patiently while her mum was choosing something from the shelf. We made eye contact and I smiled ...the little girl smiled back and then held up a packet of biscuits she had been nursing. It was a wonderful moment of gratitude for her gorgeous smile which lightened my heart which has been feeling a little heavy today ... no words, just a simple smile ... I felt totally humbled that she would share her delight over her biscuits with me!