Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Master
Hi :)

I cheat Springs! I use my bike

Thanks LadyTerra. I wouldn't say miles ahead, more like miles behind taking time to count magpies in fields. Yesterday there was 11(2) "Two equals joy in union".

Snow Monkey
Old 23-01-2012, 02:41 AM
springs_eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey

whatever works, lol.

You've inspired me to do a photo collection of my tiger's eye. I'm doing a lot of traveling this year and am going to take pics like that from where ever I go. lol I'm starting it on tumblr...tiger's eye view.
Old 23-01-2012, 04:37 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:

Thanks LadyTerra. I wouldn't say miles ahead, more like miles behind taking time to count magpies in fields. Yesterday there was 11(2) "Two equals joy in union".

Snow Monkey

LOL Your welcome StrandedSnowMonkey! I look forward to learning more of your travels and adventures.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:26 AM
Deactivated Account

What positive vibes and happy little Carnelian stories !

Cool idea Snow Monkey to take your Carnelian on a tour with you !

The other day I was cleaning out boxes in my room and found my missing Carnelian. It was so happy to be found, it almost jumped right into my hands ! It has been gone a long time.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-01-2012, 12:37 AM
chicky

broken carnelian

hi all

I have a question. I had a carnelian bracelet (the kind on the elastic) I was in a store trying on clothes when it fell off my wrist and hit the floor breaking off just one part of the crystal beads. My question is, although the bracelet is still in tact, with one broken carnelian, is it now "useless" or does its attributes still remain? I'm wondering as ineed to wear it tomorrow and its the only one i have.
Thank you
Old 27-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Master
StrandedSnowMonkey--

Where did you get this carnelian? After reading these posts, I looked out on ebay --and there is nothing this pretty.

Yours looks like a grape! A happy grape! None of the others had the natural shape either.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 27-01-2012, 01:02 PM
springs_eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicky
I have a question. I had a carnelian bracelet (the kind on the elastic) I was in a store trying on clothes when it fell off my wrist and hit the floor breaking off just one part of the crystal beads. My question is, although the bracelet is still in tact, with one broken carnelian, is it now "useless" or does its attributes still remain? I'm wondering as ineed to wear it tomorrow and its the only one i have.

I would still wear it/use it, especially if there is more than one carnelian on the bracelet. I have read sometimes jewelry gets dropped/broken when the gemstone is 'done,' but when that's happened to me it's always been pretty clear (I had a hemetite ring that literally shattered into 7 peices). I think breaking off one piece, it's probably ok.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Master
Springs, that's great :)

Dream Angel, visualise jumping CD's and pendulums now! :)

Chicky, I read somewhere to carry around the pieces so that they can heal, and then you can use them individually :)

Lora, it was from my local shop. I'll keep an eye out for another like it. Yes! it's a little like a grape, albeit a slightly squashed one :)
Old 28-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Snow Monkey !

Quote:
Dream Angel, visualise jumping CD's and pendulums now! :) I am ! oh, the cds & pendulums jumping, hee hee , not me

Chicky, I read somewhere to carry around the pieces so that they can heal, and then you can use them individually :) Wonderful idea !!

Lora, it was from my local shop. I'll keep an eye out for another like it. Yes! it's a little like a grape, albeit a slightly squashed one :) Squashed grape, lol, wine comes to mind !

Have a great day everyone !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Master
Dream Angel--

Lora, it was from my local shop. I'll keep an eye out for another like it. Yes! it's a little like a grape, albeit a slightly squashed one :) Squashed grape, lol, wine comes to mind !

--Oh! Cabernet! I've just discovered the floaty, different high of cabernet (as opposed to the rot gut I always drank before). It makes me feel bouncy happy too!

Lora