Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Amethyst

Pictoriale my friend!

You're to blame entirely for me going out with my camera in the first place!

Hope you can add some of your wonderful photos?

So many memorable characters - could reel off so many - I get totally lost in your photos and time ceases to exist.

Hope you have a great day.

Merry Meet Scorpiowitch66

Thank you for your comments. Just for you:

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 06-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Enlightener

Could these be considered earth spirits? There's a face in the snow there as well.

:)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e54gtrwefsdfdsfsdf.jpg (92.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg e354rtw2efefwefe.jpg (72.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg et4wwefsdfsdfsdfd.jpg (81.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg rt567ujetghergdfgdfg.jpg (69.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Could these be considered earth spirits? There's a face in the snow there as well.
Greetings,

You may be interested in the following links..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

My advice would be.. ''Investigate!'' :>

I will make some more photos about this when I have the time!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

:)

Amazing faces, large and small!! I have seen faces on mountainsides ,on trees and in the lay of the land. Glad to see this thread is still here.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Amethyst

Chrysateos, perhaps you could read this:

Matt (devolution) created this forum in February 2006. His dream was to create a large online spiritual community, a place where people could meet and discuss all things spiritual, a sanctuary for people of similar interests to learn and grow together in a harmonious setting, free of charge.

We are, after all, on a spiritual forum – the word harmonious stands out most prominently.

And perhaps you could re-read – or read for the first time - the forum rules on posting too?

Please go and bump the matrixing thread you started last time I posted photos on here about your belief that we are all tricksters.

Perhaps you could also pay attention to Kaere’s comments on your own thread about keeping the viewpoints separate and respectful and about picking a target, making fun and mocking. You can read more of that in the siite rules section.

Blessings, Amethyst
Old 06-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Amethyst

Summerland - always a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for making your presence known and I hope you and yours are well.

Hug from across the pond.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Amethyst

Enlightener, I would be happy to look at any photos that you take yourself.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Chrysateos, perhaps you could read this:

Matt (devolution) created this forum in February 2006. His dream was to create a large online spiritual community, a place where people could meet and discuss all things spiritual, a sanctuary for people of similar interests to learn and grow together in a harmonious setting, free of charge.
We are, after all, on a spiritual forum – the word harmonious stands out most prominently.
And perhaps you could re-read – or read for the first time - the forum rules on posting too?
My post is neither negative nor positive. No mocking or disrespect at all.

I am offering my perspective, and provide links for the phenomena where we see faces in stuff (pareidolia).

Quote:
Please go and bump the matrixing thread you started last time I posted photos on here about your belief that we are all tricksters.
Yep. I will if I have the time! Need to make new photos..
Old 06-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Amethyst

Quote:

Perhaps you could also pay attention to Kaereā€™s comments on your own thread about keeping the viewpoints separate and respectful and about picking a target, making fun and mocking.

If you read what was ACTUALLY typed, I was referring to the comments Kaere made on your own thread to you, not referring to your post here.

I am not engaging in any more discussions with you as your intentions to trash yet another thread are crystal clear to me.

I will be ignoring your posts.

Others can make use their own discernment.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
If you read what was ACTUALLY typed, I was referring to the comments Kaere made on your own thread to you, not referring to your post here.
I am not engaging in any more discussions with you as your intentions to trash yet another thread are crystal clear to me.
I will be ignoring your posts.
Others can make use their own discernment.
I posted my perspective in a civil manner (post #23) and you thrash me and expect me to take it at that? I'm not your child, Amethyst..
You see it all as negative because you do not like a different perspective about these issues because it goes against your beliefs.

Bringing back prehistoric threads to suit your argument is cheap. And no, pictures of a car and Mt. Rushmore are not a bad thing.. it was actually ontopic (pareidolia).