Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Dawn

Gabes, you're welcome, and thank you for answering my question! Much appreciated. ^_^

And just for the record, it's spelled 'Lemurian' (think le-muu-ree-an).

lol Gabes, you don't have to be able to 'hear' them yet to be influenced by them. (Wow can I speak from experience on that one.) Even when you're not listening to them, or don't think you're listening to them, they're still helping and guiding. (However, being able to listen to them does make the whole communication process much easier.) ^_^

Zoclora, lovely group you have there, especially that lovely lady you gave us a closer look at.
Oh, um... just one tiny thing. It's spelled 'pendulum' (think 'pen-du-lum').

Oh and Gabes, first off, thanks for sharing a picture of the smokey quartz. Secondly, oh my god no wonder you had such a moment when you first held her! She's strong and knows how to show it when she wants to! Wow!
Old 27-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabes
Ok so I couldn't work out the whole thumbnail thing on my iPhone so I'm just adding a link & hoping it will work.

This is my big quartz crystal (I think it's smokey because of the brownish colour). My husband wants to have it made into a sphere but I've saved it!!

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...a/08e9cc33.jpg

I'll walk you through the process of taking a cell phone camera pic, I do it all the time and thanks to White Shaman, I learned how to post the thumbnails.

Take picture and send it to your email address. Then you click on the link and 'save' it when the little box pops up, then it's in your computer. When you want to post something here, you press on the "Manage Attachments" box and another big box will pop open and will have a white box with "Browse" I forget the 2nd word, but you'll probably see it, you click on that and your computer's list of your photos will open. You double click on the one you want, come back to the box you previously pressed the "Browse" and save it, then you finish up whatever sentences you wanted to post and submit reply. I hope you can follow those instructions ok, I was so jazzed when I first learned how to do that. Good luck.

Old 28-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Knower
Thanks silvergirl, if I actually ever use my laptop at home I will do that!! I just use my iPhone for everything because I'm always on the go!!

Here is a pic of my ruby zoisite, she's a beauty!!

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...a/caa49228.jpg
Old 28-06-2011, 02:18 AM
Dawn

Gabes, she is lovely. I don't know a thing about roby zoisite properties, but she sure has a grounding feel to her, like how I feel when I hold tiger eye or black tourmaline. Just very solid, grounding, but warm too. Very pleasant. ^_^
Old 28-06-2011, 03:08 AM
Knower
You are too right Dawn!! I always pick the grounding stones!! Tree agate is my fav, followed by ruby (which I call her as a nick name hehe) then black tourmaline. Speaking of of which here is black tourmaline sphere. I can't meditate with it because I fall asleep!!!
(oh & when I took this picture I got the feeling from it that it didn't want me too because it wasn't as "beautiful" as the others, but I took it anyway & am posting it here because I do believe it is beautiful!!). PS I haven't gotten a man/woman vibe about it yet!

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...a/cb544ae8.jpg
Old 28-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Master
The black tourmaline ball does seem to have that drawing-in quality. Not surprised you fall asleep, maybe I should get one of those, lol.

Old 28-06-2011, 06:14 AM
Ascender
oh what a cool thread - i love crystals

this is a citrine half sphere that i love - i dont know why i love it - I just do.

I admit I dont use crystals for anything else but visual pleasure but thats ok isnt it?

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...5-16201847.jpg

Hope that works! First time ive used photobucket as i couldnt directly upload from my computer - it said the file was too big

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 28-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Master
That is a beauty, it sparkles so! Great share, LD.

Old 28-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Ascender
Pride and Joy

I love this one too. Not the greatest picture but hope you can see it

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...6-28182154.jpg

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 28-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Knower
Lovely duck, your citrine is just gorgeous!!! I would just sit there & stare at it sparkling all day! Citrine is supposedly a wealth stone, and all that bling definitley makes me think of money hehehe.

Absolutely nothing wrong with just admiring their beauty. I think just having them around reminds us that nature is such a beautiful thing that we shouldn't take it for granted. I'm sure they just love being admired :P