Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Knower
Share your crystal pictures

Hi guys,

I started this new thread so we can just post a picture of our crystal/s for others to admire & comment.

Here is a picture of my lumerian sitting on a red post it note at work, I get a male vibe from it, but that could be because it is abit phallic...

Anyway enjoy & let me know what you think!!

Much love,
Old 27-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Knower
PS thanks to the amazing Dawn for teaching me how to post pics!!
Old 27-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Dawn

Gabes, LOVELY picture of your Lemurian crystal. And you're right to go with what you feel. Definately a male soul connected with it.

Also, you should think about using the thumbnail links when working with photobucket.com. (Just for the sake of ease for everyone else. Trust me, lol I speak from experience. ^_~)
Hold your cusor over the thumbnail (small preview version) of your picture.
A menu will appear just below the picture. Click that blank little square beside the picture name and a checkmark will appear in that little square. Next, go down to the bottom of the page where you see the
'Select all/Unselect all Choose action ▾'. Click on 'Choose action'.
A little menu will appear. Click on 'Generate link codes for selected'.
Then underneath the bold 'IMG for bulletin boards & forums' you'll see 'Clickable thumbnails'. Click once in the box just below it and paste your links here with no effort at all.
Trust me, sounds a bit long to do when you read it, but if you just follow it step for step, lol well, let's just say that tying your shoelaces is more difficult than that. ^_~

And, just a question. Will this thread be for any and only crystals, or can stones be included as well? O.o Just curious.

Edit - Looking at your crystal again, I just have to say, he is just so sweet! Not the physical crystal, but the soul connected with it. He's very much so a gentlemen and WOW is he patient!
Old 27-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Knower
Thanks Dawn to the picture rescue again!!! I will definetly try the thumbnails trick next time.

Post any pics of crystals, stones etc. I just thought it would be nice to have a central place we can all share our pretties!!

Lol Dawn, he must be patient to pick me because I cannot hear the crystals yet!! Thanks so much for looking at it and giving me a better understanding of him :)
Old 27-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Ascender
I couldnt help my self. The first pic is my crystals that I use day to day basis and the last one is my pingalem that I got back in the 8th grade. ( *.* ) I love it very much.

Last edited by Zoclora : 01-02-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old 27-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Ascender
^^; Sorry! Last one. I made this one a bit more clear to see.

Last edited by Zoclora : 17-01-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 27-06-2011, 06:14 AM
Master
Your crystal pictures are amazing, Zoclora, the 1st one looks like its lit at the tip!

Old 27-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Ascender
^^; thank you.

And it was due to the sun. I just sat it down it take a pic and when I sat it down it lit up. lol
Old 27-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Knower
Thanks for sharing Zoclora :) I love your lumerian it is very beautiful!
Old 27-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Knower
Ok so I couldn't work out the whole thumbnail thing on my iPhone so I'm just adding a link & hoping it will work.

This is my big quartz crystal (I think it's smokey because of the brownish colour). My husband wants to have it made into a sphere but I've saved it!!

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...a/08e9cc33.jpg