Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Assistance

Hello, I am bit confused right now. I identify with around 30 Earth Angel characteristics, then compared to dreams coming true much of my life and now channeling through art and strange things happening as soon as I admitted to myself that I was “different”. I mentioned to two people and now they think I’m off my rocker. So then I wondered if I was going crazy, but for the first time in 42 years it all seems to fit and explain my journey. I feel like I have a ton of energy and I’ve always worked in helping professions: teacher for kids from correctional facilities, coaching, service work, and giving myself as often as I can.

However, I am struggling with anger right now because I am tired of people using my kindness as a platform for doing negative things and I can see people’s motives pretty clearly and it makes me feel awful.

I am meditating 3-4 times a day and I did contact my spirit guide (Gabriel). I only saw a part of a face but heard him say Gabriel 5-6 times. Since then, art is pouring out of me (angel art and spiritual art, which I have NEVER done - complete with numbers and corresponding colors). I want to take these designs and bless them for the people who wear them. Channel energy into each shirt to help the people who wear them. Honestly don’t care about the money - except to fund helping others. People are saying I’m crazy but this little voice says to keep going. But I am struggling.

I do have a friend who is helping me - he’s a medium and the first person to contact me and explain some of this. Ultimately I need help and direction and I’m scared to talk to anyone about it because word is spreading that I am going nuts. I don’t feel nuts. This feels very real and essential.

Thanks for letting me vent and Express myself.
Old 24-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Master
welcome here Dubbin - there will be people on here that will help, I like that you help others as a priority , and like you say you do need funding to be able to assist others... Someone will get back to you, think were all just rushing around at the moment - you will need to work on the anger to remove that though because anger will lower 'your' energy vibrations, we'll get back to you one of more of us soon...
Old 24-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Administrator
You need to protect yourself because i also feel that you are an Empath and a lot of the anger,is actually coming from other people other than yourself.
Ask Arc Angel Michael to cut the cords of negativity.from around you
That will also help you.

Namaste
Old 25-12-2019, 12:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You need to protect yourself because i also feel that you are an Empath and a lot of the anger,is actually coming from other people other than yourself.
Ask Arc Angel Michael to cut the cords of negativity.from around you
That will also help you.

Namaste

Thank you so much for sharing that. I’ve been told that I am an empath, but I assumed that earth angels were also empathy. I’m learning. But, yes, I feel like a lot of negativity is coming from many directions and the more I attempt to meditate and pray it seems like the more negativity comes my way, which I would think would be the opposite. Again, I am a fledgling and still coming to terms with what I’ve actually known for a while but just now accepted and admitted to self. I chose Michael as a child for my protective angel - I like the idea of slaying demons and extinguishing evil, and I’ve been talking to Michael since I was 12-13 years old. Of course I always carried on convos with people now gone and other angels. I look back as a kid and I believe, though I don’t remember anyone saying anything back, I always talked to air. Felt crazy as a kid, but it felt so natural to do and I still do it today. My family can tell a difference in me and two of the closest people in my life don’t want to hear about any of this - it freaks them out and I always seem to say too much. I’ll go from insane energy levels of intense compassion, dedication, loyalty, and long-term compassionate plans (meaning creating a network of people to participate in a new apparel line designed specifically to address people’s needs as they wear the apparel and a voice is telling me to continue the designs because they will matter in the future, even it people scoff now). This is all I want: to help others and get out of my own way. I’ve spent my entire life being told I’m too sensitive, too emotional - especially for a man. Suck it up. Men shouldn’t act that way. Well, I tried suppressing those emotions to people please and it feels like I am twisting inside. Truthfully, I want to love everyone and be so kind to everyone. But lately I am tired and frustrated and just sort of floating around confused and not knowing what to do and when I have reached out, seems like most folks either don’t care, don’t believe, or think I’m going crazy. Then, I start to question if I just need a therapist. I don’t think that’s the case. I identify with all of this NOW and when I look over my life. I often look up and ask to go home - that I want to be home and this isn’t working. Not sure why I say “home” when I am literally in my house. Any help is appreciated and paid forward. Thank you so much for taking time on me.
Old 25-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
welcome here Dubbin - there will be people on here that will help, I like that you help others as a priority , and like you say you do need funding to be able to assist others... Someone will get back to you, think were all just rushing around at the moment - you will need to work on the anger to remove that though because anger will lower 'your' energy vibrations, we'll get back to you one of more of us soon...

Thank you for this post and PM. :).

Means a lot to me.
Old 25-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Master
you're very welcome Dubbin - hope it all helped just get back very soon let us know when you've put some things into practice as discussed on my PM reply

good luck my friend new start now from today, and keep a diary...
Old 25-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Master
Hi Dubbin ive done my rushing around now visiting our children and grandchildren. I was wondering how you are - I'll message on here at the moment, keeps it open for anyone else who wants to help.

I had time just to read through what you wrote - you got a lot of your chest there 'sharing it' so hope that helps.

I would work hard on lifting your energy vibrations, so you can look into going into 2020 getting rid of much of the confusion you're going through now, because I for one can sense confusion which is understandable, and believe me we've all had that to deal with at some point on our journey.

So try and enjoy each day as a challenge and achievement, and don't forget one of the most important things with high energy vibes is gratitude, late evening and early morning first thing - let your mind'body'spirit soak in it, something good that's happened yesterday, last month/year and soak it up again and again 'happy thoughts'. This along with vibrational info further down on this page will help you to connect to high vibes spirit 'only' - for correct advise, just in case with the anger issue your low vibes connected elsewhere, and 'so' you make sure that you are connecting to one of your Guides just to be sure, sounds like you're sure anyway, but just to be totally confident.

The art thing you're going through is a good sign by the way.