Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder
Angel1 Angel signs regarding pets?

Our doggo died recently in quite traumatic circumstances and, to cut a long story short, I had to be the strong one to give everyone comfort but I personally was very 'alone' and begged the angels for a sign that said doggo was OK and that what I was spouting to my family was actually correct..
The following day I found a tiny little white (ish) feather tucked into the inside of said doggo's harness, on the bit that would have been centered on his chest, which shouldn't have been possible as the harness had been feather-free before it'd had been taken off at the vets, and obviously vets are very clean places, and there wasn't a chance for a feather to get stuffed in there between leaving the vets and me finding it
Although I leaped on the feather as a sign at the time, I've been dwelling on it and doubting myself, and I was just wondering if someone with better knowledge could tell me if said feather sounded like an angel sign or just wishful thinking?
Thanks in advance :)
Old 21-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Administrator
You were given validation that you were heard and the feather is proof of that

Namaste
Old 22-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

First off, I am truly sorry for your loss. I have personally had a much easier time with humans passing than any dog. Doggies are a blessing.

Like posted above, you need not second guess yourself - that feather was indeed his way of telling you that he is doing good. Don't worry :-)

I had received a message while reading this confirming his message. He is well & very much enjoying his resting time. A very close soulmate of yours is with him. Her similar energy keeps him close to you.

There was another message regarding him but I won't repeat it unless you would like me too. It is nothing bad or anything of that nature, just a message. Your soulmate wasn't able to find a way to deliver this message to you directly so she asked if I would give it to you. It is entirely your choice to receive it or not, my feelings will not be hurt if you don't, lol. I am just acting as the medium. I don't ever just throw information I receive from the otherside at people unless it is wanted. It is never anything bad as that doesn't exist over there. I just don't think it is my place.

The important thing is your beloved pooch is doing good.
Old 22-12-2019, 09:47 AM
hazada guess

Sounds to me like a sign.I know what you mean about doubt.I was going through a rough time and was thinking what would my mother have done.(She died 4 years ago).I opened my back door to let one of my cats out and there was a white feather.There is nowhere around that birds perch but I was doubting it too.Eventually I came to the conclusion that it was a sign.
Old 22-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks guys
I've been doing alot of over thinking of late so I thought I'd better lay at least one topic down!
Old 23-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturns_Gem
First off, I am truly sorry for your loss. I have personally had a much easier time with humans passing than any dog. Doggies are a blessing.

Like posted above, you need not second guess yourself - that feather was indeed his way of telling you that he is doing good. Don't worry :-)

I had received a message while reading this confirming his message. He is well & very much enjoying his resting time. A very close soulmate of yours is with him. Her similar energy keeps him close to you.

There was another message regarding him but I won't repeat it unless you would like me too. It is nothing bad or anything of that nature, just a message. Your soulmate wasn't able to find a way to deliver this message to you directly so she asked if I would give it to you. It is entirely your choice to receive it or not, my feelings will not be hurt if you don't, lol. I am just acting as the medium. I don't ever just throw information I receive from the otherside at people unless it is wanted. It is never anything bad as that doesn't exist over there. I just don't think it is my place.

The important thing is your beloved pooch is doing good.
Sent you a pm :)
Old 11-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)

The feather is proof of that. it's just wonderful!