Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-12-2019, 04:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Archangel energy.

Hello, I would like to have more information from anyone who might have some experience invoking archangel energy.

I guess I am just wondering how it is for other people. Also how safe it is?

My experiences are very intense and I am just wondering if it’s normal. I have been calling on archangels for years but it is only within the last year I have become much more connected with their energies. I wanted stronger experiences so I am grateful for their help.
Old 20-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Master
Hi,

I talked with AA Raphael for a while. It was educational. I always felt loved.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Administrator
I Have to agree with john you should always feel protected and Loved

Namaste
Old 20-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantingpeace
Hello, I would like to have more information from anyone who might have some experience invoking archangel energy.

I guess I am just wondering how it is for other people. Also how safe it is?

My experiences are very intense and I am just wondering if it’s normal. I have been calling on archangels for years but it is only within the last year I have become much more connected with their energies. I wanted stronger experiences so I am grateful for their help.
How do we know that the energies we feel are the right ones?Personaly i had the luck to be helped by some adept magicians.Then i realize that i was doing something wrong.The energies were different.

If you feel there's something wrong with the energetic feedback you receive from the archangels,use a proper magical system to call on them,and see if it feels different.
Old 20-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Several times I've been a witness to arcgangels when I have on music. Their atmosphere is overwhelming.
Old 26-12-2019, 05:41 AM
Ascender
I have found much solace with these energies.

One I've called on for years is Michael for protection and lifting my fears.

Lately I've been doing youtube meditations for various others. More specifically Jophiel and Gabriel. I looked up a list of arch angels that help with different things and found it to be quite useful as I searched for meditations on YouTube. I personally have felt tremendous help.

It had been a year or so since I was into this. It comes in cycles. But over the summer, I was under the influence of a psychedelic for the first time in 10 years and had a huge break through experience. In no way am I condoning the use of drugs but it was an experience with gabriel that brought me way back to when I was first opening up to spirituality and metaphysics about 12 years ago. Absolutely breath taking. Maybe some could argue it doesn't count but to me, it was transformational and nothing words could do justice for. Very unexpected and exactly the right place, right time. I've never felt more connected to these energies than I do now but I have had tremendous experiences sober through out the years as well.

There are many beautiful synchronicities that come about after asking for assistance. Undeniable.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a strong connection with archangel Raguel, I usually find random blue feathers. Feels amazing. I achieved it through meditation, using candles and sounds, also reading occultism book and making some practices. You need to study to connect with them is not that easy.