Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Color

I have never once heard this!
I can tell you about amazingly joyous spirits people see before they die.
Gee, just 1 of many, my buddy Carl, a multimillionaire, criminal attorney, unwavering
atheist...and the 3 xs he went unconscious before he passed and
what he saw on the Other Side
was FULL of love and beauty...

he was SO disappointed that he kept coming back to 'here', Ha!
He thought there was 'zip' when you died. Not anymore, lol.
So, I am absolutely no help!

Oh, except to look up Howard Storm on youtube, one of the most famous NDEers ---he had those mocking,
terrible spirits ---see what he did to get rid of them...oh, he was a self proclaimed meanie and staunch atheist, too.
Now he's a pastor -LOL -

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Administrator
I used to work as a carer and saw many people pass.never once did they see anything that frightened them,
As a medium I can confirm that also. when my mother passed she kept looking to the corner of the hospital room she was in.when I looked my Brother was standing there waiting to take her over.
Very often you will hear the person about to pass.calling the name of the loved one.because they see them.

Namaste
Old 18-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Master

When my father in law was within a few days of his death he had a parade of old friends and family (I assume) that came to see him and welcome him home to heaven. He talked to them nonstop for a few days before he died.

No bad spirits. And he had Alzheimer's disease.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
My advice to anyone worried - remove any fear completely, because there is nothing to fear if you trust in higher knowledge - raise energy vibrations to connect to high vibrational spirit not low vibrational negative entities... Have trust in your spiritual support team 'Angel's/Guides/Higher Self. And prayer is powerful, pray to Jesus.

Raising vibrations is good so you connect to high vibes spirit - so many easy ways - learn to recite in your mind 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - so by learning these off by heart you can recall them on command - high vibrational words.

So many other ways to increase vibes - we can compare it to and old radio station tuning in to the right channel.

Hope this helps...

Your answer seems to be the most sense to me. Thank you sooooo much !
Old 19-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Master
You're very welcome mentorax - you had many lovely messages of help on here, so good luck...
Old 19-12-2019, 01:46 PM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentorax
Your answer seems to be the most sense to me. Thank you sooooo much !
He's not called one-light for the nothing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Master
Thank you Miss Hepburn - we all helped.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Master
As this thread was started about older people seeing good or bad spirits... just thought i'd share this.

Going back I had my first message I received 15 years ago - you will move to a different town, and work in a den... I was in IT working on my computer, and years went by and I used to think wheres this den.

5 years on I met my now wife and the only place to put my computer to work was under the stairs, a big door but little space lol - who on this planet uses the words work in a den, still makes me smile today. It happened, my den and other stuff happened I was told that night many years ago.

A few years later and the grown kids made their own way so rooms got free. A few years on and mother in law came to live with us - she had dementia and we nursed her till the very last day 1012... My wife and carers looked after her, and my job was to monitor her every day, sometimes 20 + times a day. My computer was in a room across the upper floor, landing we call it here.

So the point I'd like to share with you all is - I as being the person to check on her, my job - over the last few months she was with us on this planet, as I worked on my computer I could here her chattering away to someone and laughing sometimes. In her mind some might say - but! As I remember well to this day 'every time' I mean every time I would sneak across the landing to sneak a listen it would go quiet, every time. As if someone was saying quiet! shhhh

So my view here is as many on here will agree with - people 'former relatives, friends etc' will come.... And chat ready for moving on. My view on it.
Old 26-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
My advice to anyone worried - remove any fear completely, because there is nothing to fear if you trust in higher knowledge - raise energy vibrations to connect to high vibrational spirit not low vibrational negative entities... Have trust in your spiritual support team 'Angel's/Guides/Higher Self. And prayer is powerful, pray to Jesus.

Raising vibrations is good so you connect to high vibes spirit - so many easy ways - learn to recite in your mind 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - so by learning these off by heart you can recall them on command - high vibrational words.

So many other ways to increase vibes - we can compare it to and old radio station tuning in to the right channel.

Hope this helps...
Make sense!
Old 31-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Master
I think from my personal perspective, these things happen to me only when I am offering resistance towards "death" and so I try to hold on to human thought forms, thus I experience more of that which I am focused on, as fear of death human thought forms.

When letting go and being free to let myself go and simply be myself and allow everything to be ok and fine and let go and allow, then these things simply don't occur, naturally. Even allow these thoughts to simply be ok and let go and allow and not care so much and even see the humor in and of them, as it is mostly young kids who offer these kind of thoughts simply as a joke or for fun not really intending harm by it. As they have no resistance and they want the same for older people. So thus I am able to connect to a deeper aspect of my being that feels better and better ongoingly, and then I know I am eternal and ever expanding, And I have no reason to fear death, as the letting go of my physical awareness. And simply allowing myself to be all that I truely am being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now.

So when I allow these thoughts and release resistance, usually it dissapears as I let go of my fear of it and simply allow it to be ok. The thing is, there comes a point where I have no choice but to allow. Because I will be riddled by bugs all around me and then I just let go and allow them to come at me, I sort of "give up" and let go and it all happens very fast, As it becomes too much, And then suddenly all the negative and dirty stuff dissapears. The very instant I truely give ul and let go and just allow. And all is well, vivid and lucid and conscious and bright. And I feel free and frisky. Alife. Pure. Clear. And clean. And free.

So from my personal experience it's simply a result of internal resistance that one holds on to, from within, like fear of death. Then when I give up, on my life, and allow whatever is gonna happen to happen, then suddenly it all dissapears and paradoxically, I feel more clear and alife than ever before. Because that is simply my natural state of being and becoming, physical and non-physical. The bugs only appear when I hold on to my idea of what "death" is and thus I attract thought forms and beings like this, to reflect to me that it is not compatible with my true nature of being a part of the human family consciousness. And thus it also allows me to open up to my own greater non-physical consciousness, as that is what death is to me. A releasing of resistance and coming back to full realisation of one's true self. That can also be achieved by a simply meditation of letting go of thought, and allowing thus my greater non-physical consciousness to flow more freely and fully through me, of greater knowing, clarity and freedom and personal full realisation of all that I truely am being and becoming evermore joyously here and now.

As for old people, I would simply remind them that all is well, and it is all going to be ok! That one has nothing to worry about and this is also part of a very good thing that is happening to them and will be allowed to be realised by them to come to full realisation by them and for them and with them. And that they cannot he harmed by any of it and that all is well. I would tell them, you are very loved and all is well. And they don't have to worry about any of it, as all is taken care of. And that Source is always fully aware of them. And taking care of them. And all in perfect timing. And they are inseperable from their own Source of being. I'd tell them to let go and allow and it will all be ok and they got allot of joy that is ahead of them. And all in perfect timing. Everything always in perfect timing.