Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Lady_Isis

a bank robber in a past life?

I was once told that I robbed banks in a past life, I was a black male, (Which I completely believe) and I make up for my mistakes in this present life. How do I figure out if this is true?
Old 28-10-2013, 08:48 PM
IndigoRachel

who told you that? There really is no sure way to tell that i know of, personally. but if you find out how you can figure that out, let me know so i can figure out who i was in a past life ;)
Old 28-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Master

You can use one of the self hypnosis methods and see . D. Sutphen stated that in one of his past lives he was in jail . He learned astral projection as a kind of escape . In this life he made a bunch of astral projection , past life regression , and other tapes/cds , ect.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Stephen333

The Christos Experiment

You might also try G M Glaskin's books. He wrote about something called The Christos Experiment. The technique is used to help others regress into the past. I tried it some years ago and it worked.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Master

Exploring Past Lives
Old 09-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Isis
I was once told that I robbed banks in a past life, I was a black male, (Which I completely believe) and I make up for my mistakes in this present life. How do I figure out if this is true?

There is nothing to figure out, live your life with the highest integrity you can possibly bring forward, and that is all.
Everything else will fall into place.
It does not matter what we have done in the past, most have murdered, pillaged at some point, what is important what we do now. And yes, past lives impact on the life we live now, possibly, what counts is where we are at the end of this life.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Master

If you want to know who you were in a past life , you can use one of the many methods to find out . Do it with an open mind , dont assume that you know who you were .
Old 12-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There is nothing to figure out, live your life with the highest integrity you can possibly bring forward, and that is all.
Everything else will fall into place.
It does not matter what we have done in the past, most have murdered, pillaged at some point, what is important what we do now. And yes, past lives impact on the life we live now, possibly, what counts is where we are at the end of this life.

Absolutely agree.

We have all done things we are less proud of as well as the things to be proud of in previous lives - however we are here and now and it is irrelevant if you were Cleopatra or Robin Hood.

It is intriguing that is for sure, and given that we have done right and wrong, live to the highest integrity and with love and compassion to others and yourself.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Master

The point in remembering past lives is to deal with them in the proper way .
All or most of us will have repressed stuff from thoes lives that will have an effect on our current life . There are methods to let go of the repressed stuff . Like yoga , white light meditation , visualization , deep breathing , ect.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The point in remembering past lives is to deal with them in the proper way .
All or most of us will have repressed stuff from thoes lives that will have an effect on our current life . There are methods to let go of the repressed stuff . Like yoga , white light meditation , visualization , deep breathing , ect.

Agreed but the details are academic whereas the theme is important.

And, as well as those forms of dealing with repressed emotions - I find yoga etc brings up repressed emotions in a deep and powerful way - it is good to deal with what is churned up in a constructive manner as one way of snuffing out any residual karma and also to build for a better future.