Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 10:37 PM
SaintedSun

Hiya!

I wanted to say hey to everybody, and introduce myself- and explain a little of why I'm here.. My name is Sunni, ill soon be 33, divorced, mother of four. My oldest daughter is severely autistic, which is a small reason.
I have struggled with a disconnected feeling for the past few years... the reasons being I lost my mother to breast cancer, and two weeks later found my father dead (unexpectedly) in his bed with heart attack. On top of that, it's the realization that my daughter will never get better, but only regress. For example, she swallows her food whole, a new thing... It's accepting that and dealing with grievance, these losses...and much more... it's difficult thing to do. Painful. Overwhelming.
...I ( nurses, bro, and sis) witnessed extraordinary things at my mother's death in hospice. This experience moved me in ways I can NOT tell you- NDE? I don't know what you call this (nurses called it "transformation")... but It prepared me for my father's death shortly after- and too, we (family and I) were attacked, I believe as a result... Whatever this was it has opened up another sense that once never seem to exist... This is not out of grief, but only out of experience I talk about this. Now, looking back it feels as though it was a spiritual shift that had taken place in me...<sigh> I hope this all makes sense..
Old 02-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Deactivated Account
myheart goes out to you, i know some of what you mention but don't wish to go into it on the boards, great to see you here, will speak when you're a bit more settled in if thats ok love daisyxxxxx
Old 02-11-2006, 10:54 PM
kundalini

Hi, it sounds like you have had some very upsetting experiences. I hope that you find something that you are looking for here. Welcome to the forum!

Kundalini.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:39 PM
BLAIR2BE

sometimes shock is the best mind opening experience. stay positive. whatever you have been doing, has worked for you this far. already, you have shown great courage and stregnth!!
Old 03-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Master
I think you've come to the right place to find some help/support for what you've been through and are going through. Welcome to the board. I look forward to getting to know you better.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 03-11-2006, 07:26 AM
rose

a big welcome to you
Old 03-11-2006, 04:42 PM
cweiters

Welcome Sainted Sun, there is a blessing in every lesson. Gods power is enough to substain the entire world, an you too!

Love
cw
Old 04-11-2006, 12:33 AM
SaintedSun

Thank you all so much for the nice welcome! <hug to each of you> & God bless.
:}
- I suppose I'm at the point where I need other's experiences as inspiration, and prayers, but also, feel have earned my stripes to (maybe) help encourage others in the process of difficult times in a spiritual sense anyway... I have come a long way, yet, it's an enduring struggle to no end. It would be all in vain if I chose to close my eyes and learn nothing in the process... There is another world out there, I just choose to open my eyes...
I look forward to seeing you on the board, thank you all.. God bless you. :}
Closed Thread