Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Newbie ;)

White Owls

Where to start ...

1. Accepted I am an Earth Angel a few weeks back. Followed many mental threads in my brain - or my earth experience - to starting points. Many revelations came from this process. Was guided by Gabriel and Michael during this exploratory process. Also visited with my father and friend, both of whom passed away. One of the most joyful, amazing experiences I've ever had - flooded with tears of joy and acceptance and an insane fractal colors and much more.

2. Since that moment I began doubting myself. This has made meditation difficult lately. I am still meditating and following through with faith as an action. I did see like a mist of energy surrounding my right hand when I opened my eyes and focused. It was like mist or fog coming off of a lake or a body of water. I have received very simplistic messages of yes or no - or quick explanations. I am grateful for these experiences. But I often come out of meditation wondering if certain things happened, despite many folks around me stating they did and to keep going. I think fear and control are the two culprits mainly.

3. Many things are falling into place, but others seem to be unraveling. In many instances some of the things I struggled with I am not struggling with - almost effortlessly. Anxiety comes and goes for some reason, especially when I feel over stimulated.

Moving onto the owls ...

After my two most intense, somewhat frustrating meditations, white owls have appeared in my backyard: two white owls on my fence facing my bedroom window and hooting louder than any owl I have ever heard. Even my neighbors came out. The first time both were on my fence. The second time, they were on the roof. Let's put it this way: my sons are hearing them over the TV and headphones and when you hear them outside it is extremely beautiful but very loud. And here is the thing: we dont have snow owls in this area. I've lived here for 42 years and only seen ONE owl and it was a black/brown owl years ago. Now I've seen two white owls in two curious situations and they are very active - both times appearing after difficult meditations when I doubted myself, yet had experiences.

Any thoughts?
Old 31-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Master
Hi, I feel honored just to be able to read this. It makes me very happy that you are having these good feeling experiences. And that I am able to read about this. I hope you find more clarity and knowing and realisation.

From my perspective I would say that you communicate mostly on pure positive energy levels with powerful pure positive energy beings which are all of them focused on you. Birds are often messengers of non-physical consciousness (pure positive energy) and two white owls are co-creating with and inspired by Source and the two angels you spoke of or/also two of your dear loved ones.

Often birds are physical messengers of non-physical pure positive energy consciousness/beings. They love to play in that way, to give us a confirmation of the clear good feeling allowed to flow communication and realisation and co-creation with non-physical beings/consciousness which exist in pure positive energy state, that we are already having. Which you know clearly that you are. And I find it always absolutely accurate to know how well I am allowing the communication/blending of perspectives to take place or not, by virtue of how I am feeling emotionally in that moment.

Nature and animals are often more fully and consistently and unconditionally in alignment with Source Energy. Which would feel to me like joy, love, clarity, lucidity, replenished and refreshed, free, relaxed, ease, effortless, inspired, natural.

The communication is only possible in my experience when I feel absolute positive emotion, good feeling. So to relax and enjoy and love is the answer to receive clear communication and knowing and interaction and co-creation with non-physical consciousness. As you say, effortlessly. That is a big word for me in my life and why I meditate. To learn the art of allowing, this natural flow of blending with my greater non-physical consciousness and pure positive Source Energy of being and becoming evermore here and now.

Whenever I think about something, the Source within me is aware of that thing too. And when my perspective blends and agrees and aligns perfectly/fully with that of my Source, then I feel absolute love/joy/clarity those good feeling emotions indicate that for me. And the worse I feel, the more my perspective is off or out of alignment and thus disallowing of the natural flow of communication/realisation that would be there otherwise. So meditation often helps me get in to the conscious receiving/realisation mode effortlessly.

Hope this helps. And wish you ever more clarity and knowing. May it all be well with you.
Old 31-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much! And guess what? My wife didn’t believe me so we did a couples meditation and right when we finished (I spoke with Michael, Gabriel, and apparently a third spirit guide Owl named Daniel), and I mean right when we finished, the Owls were on the house just above us and communicating very loudly. That’s three times. Just wild.
Old 31-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Master
That is amazing Dubbin I'm so pleased for you 'and' your wife now onside - lovely...
Old 06-01-2020, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbin
Where to start ...

1. Accepted I am an Earth Angel a few weeks back. Followed many mental threads in my brain - or my earth experience - to starting points. Many revelations came from this process. Was guided by Gabriel and Michael during this exploratory process. Also visited with my father and friend, both of whom passed away. One of the most joyful, amazing experiences I've ever had - flooded with tears of joy and acceptance and an insane fractal colors and much more.

2. Since that moment I began doubting myself. This has made meditation difficult lately. I am still meditating and following through with faith as an action. I did see like a mist of energy surrounding my right hand when I opened my eyes and focused. It was like mist or fog coming off of a lake or a body of water. I have received very simplistic messages of yes or no - or quick explanations. I am grateful for these experiences. But I often come out of meditation wondering if certain things happened, despite many folks around me stating they did and to keep going. I think fear and control are the two culprits mainly.

3. Many things are falling into place, but others seem to be unraveling. In many instances some of the things I struggled with I am not struggling with - almost effortlessly. Anxiety comes and goes for some reason, especially when I feel over stimulated.

Moving onto the owls ...

After my two most intense, somewhat frustrating meditations, white owls have appeared in my backyard: two white owls on my fence facing my bedroom window and hooting louder than any owl I have ever heard. Even my neighbors came out. The first time both were on my fence. The second time, they were on the roof. Let's put it this way: my sons are hearing them over the TV and headphones and when you hear them outside it is extremely beautiful but very loud. And here is the thing: we dont have snow owls in this area. I've lived here for 42 years and only seen ONE owl and it was a black/brown owl years ago. Now I've seen two white owls in two curious situations and they are very active - both times appearing after difficult meditations when I doubted myself, yet had experiences.

Any thoughts?
Super blessing!

Enjoy.

One place I lived, we had some Blue Herons and a Bald Eagle.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

This shows how beatiful our archangels are, Im pleased for you and your wife.