Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-01-2020, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Negative Crystals

I can’t seem to find any information on negative crystals, like crystals that could potentially draw negative energies/entities to someone. Do these exist? I’m trying to research them for a writing project. I also tried using them myself for the first time about a week ago. I cleansed them and tried to channel my own energy into them, and then slept with them under my pillow for a few nights. I used lapis lazuli, clear quartz, black tourmaline, iolite, and black obsidian. I took medicine that usually stops me from having vivid dreams, yet for those three nights I had very vivid terrifying nightmares and I was almost lucid in at least one of them. This is what I was trying for, so that was pretty cool.
Are there any other crystals that might help expand on astral projection, lucid dreaming, nightmares, negative energies, the “dark self,” etc.? I’m extremely new to this and most of this will just be used for writing purposes, so any info is greatly appreciated!
Old 05-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Well, if you sleep with those crystals under your pillow, what do you expect? Clear quartz is never to be used under the pillow / head area btw.

There are no crystals that draw negativity/entities to you. Thank goodness. Crystals are pure, made that way by our Mother Earth who is there to nourish and nurture us. Why would she create something that would harm us?
Sorry to say, but a real weird question.
Try a Ouija board, but don't come complaining afterwards with what you encounter.

Oh, and negativity and dark self are NOT the same.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Knower
I'm not sure what to take away from this. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

You sound like you want the negative energy away from you to then be harnessed?

You realize how contradicting that is?

Using negativity intentionally is being negative.

Please, I beg of you, if that is your intention alongside of it; firstly, you'll never get rid of it! Secondly, you are creating the very same problems that you don't want for yourself onto others as some form of vengeance or seek of power of some kind. You too become a conduit to it! Do you want to be a storage place of it? Is that true that you want to harness it? that's how your words came off. We must break the cycle by making such a thing null in the first place. Don't give it it's power by allowing it to exist further. ;)

You want cleansing. Always. Karma will do what it needs to do on it's own so long as you believe in it and not someone else's energy or negativity hijacking you in order to make any disbelieve futher. Not criticizing you, just distilling wisdom which feels like common sense to me which is why I shake my head in dis-appointment over those that dwell in such thought processes that proclaim common sense hypocritically. Do as you will but be mindful of what doors you open. Your actions define you no matter how you think or feel. Don't become what you hate in self-justification.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 05-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m not trying to spark hostility, and I’m not trying to “harness” anything. This whole thing is just from my own curiosity. I’m writing a novel about this sort of thing, and since there isn’t much information out there on the wrong way to do it, I thought I’d give it a shot myself and see. Maybe the nightmares were a coincidence, but that is what I was focusing on, so I thought I’d ask more about it on here. This is my first post on this site and I’m new to all of this in general, so go easy on me.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why would she create something that would harm us?
I mean... the earth is full of things that can harm us...? Obsidian itself is a natural volcanic glass. Maybe I’m not understanding what you’re saying
Old 07-01-2020, 06:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Hmmm...cursed or haunted objects are your best bet. A good example of this is the notorious dibbuk box. You never know what objects are haunted. One time someone showed my mom and I an old chime thingy used for exorcisms, and my mom had a bad energetic reaction to it (I didn't touch the thing and was fine).

Personally, I'm betting that metals absorb negative energy better than crystals.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Experiencer
Look, keep reading so you can see my point being developed: they recently found out that psychedelics such as LSD and Psilocibin Mushrooms, actually do not increase the activity of the brain, instead it decreases it. What happens is that our brain acts actually as a filter, of the multitude and numerous layers of realities and other dimensions. You see, nobody can prove that consciousness is created within the brain and by going deep into researching especially Eastern Philosophy and Eastern Spirituality, decades of meditation or even experimenting with certain psy substances, one may come to realize that consciousness can exist outside our body. Now, returning to my point, our brain acts as a filter, when you take a tab of LSD, you don't see things that are not there, as the 60s propaganda made our parents think, instead a veil is lifted and you start seeing more of what is already here. From a different point of view, one could say that such an experience is a big amplification of anything that happens during that moment, while that is true, it is not a complete point of view.

Upon my use of psychedelics in a safe set and setting, upon observing and holding in my hand each crystal, I was definitely seeing and feeling the aura of it, the way it instantly made me feel, they most definitely carry energies set to certain frequencies, no doubt; and it can easily be understood how someone who never experienced it could shrug this off as 'you just tripping man', this is why some things cannot be explain in words because words are limited. It is said that someone who meditates daily for about 20 years, he/she can feel on a day to day basis how someone who does a microdose of lsd/shrooms dose, a heighten vibration, more vivid colors, more compassion and creativity, a flow, more calmness and appreciation for life and nature and present moment, no more swinging in the past(depression) and future(anxiety)...

So while a substance like this is limited by legal matters and tolerance it has on body (microdose works 2 times a week, more than that effects diminishes), indulging in meditation daily for years builds these things up "naturally" and daily, no tolerance. Now, to put the puzzles of all these pieces and reach the final points, you see, if I meditate a lot or I take a psy, either of these woud heighten my vibration and make me more receptive to more layers of reality, allowing me to feel the crystals energy, see them in a way that other people could never see. Those people that have nothing to do with spirituality, riding samsara on and on... the people that think all crystals and buddhism and religions and spiritual things are crazy woo woo stuff and new age hippie ****, they cannot possibly feel energies of crystals the same way as other do, they see it as rocks, they are not receptive to the subtle layers, the closest layers of this reality.

And so, to answer your question, the thing about negative crystals is not really about crystals at all, it is about you and your journey. If you can actually be receptive enough to feel crystals, then you can easily see how dark crystals such as black obsidian, tourmaline etc might seem protective, but in the same time you can also notice how they can be triggers and bridges to help you go deep into to yourself, to descend your consciousness into parts of yourself which you repressed, either because you didn't like, either because you wanted to protect. And so, you never know what can surface, it can be perceived as a bad encounter with an entity or part of yourself, or a good encounter with an old friend, a you from long ago. I recommend you watch all the 4 seasons of Mr.Robot, and I mostly recommend it to you for the sake of the last 2 episodes which will blow your mind.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Master

Crystals themselves are not negative.. but they can take on negative energies and be used in healing to draw bad energies from people (so can end up contaminating another person energetically if they are holding onto something bad). I found your heading strange to call them negative crystals though.

Can these be programmed to do "dark magick"? .. umm I don't know, that's certainly not something I've tried or studied.

but yes they can be used to help with things like OBE and other things. Why would you want to expand "the dark self"? some of what you say makes me wary of giving too much info on working with them.
Old 19-03-2020, 06:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Onyx, amines, sulfur, lead
Old 20-03-2020, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Crystals themselves are not negative.. but they can take on negative energies and be used in healing to draw bad energies from people (so can end up contaminating another person energetically if they are holding onto something bad). I found your heading strange to call them negative crystals though.

Can these be programmed to do "dark magick"? .. umm I don't know, that's certainly not something I've tried or studied.

but yes they can be used to help with things like OBE and other things. Why would you want to expand "the dark self"? some of what you say makes me wary of giving too much info on working with them.

The crystals can be programmed to do "dark magick". Next is trying to find somebody that is willing to show the original poster how to do that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜