Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-01-2020, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Wings during Meditation !!

Hello.

For about 3 years I'm in my spiritual research state , starting from old persian religions , through vodoo , till christian church. 6 months ago I went into work with deities topic. After some consideration i decided to give it a go , sitting in lotus position with ear plugs in my ears ,dark room , completly isolated I started my meditation. During meditation i started calling out deities , Anubis , Hades ,Thanatos , velez , Lucifer in hope that any of them respond.After about 30 min i went into deep state, during last calling i started to see things , feel things , it was so realistic that i was in shock for hours after trying to sort it out in my head. My experience was wierd for me since it was not what i expected. First during meditation i feelt rly cold and lost trying to go further, but that changed in few minutes i seen wings getting out of my back , wraping around me creating half ball or shelter around me , wings was massive , gold , bright , divine , like burning with golden energy, i was looking around trying figure out whats hapening , all i could see is half globe around me , walls , roof made of wings wrapped aroud me , warm , beautifoul . I wasnt wither lost or confused anymore , i felt worm , happy , peacefull and so natural like this wings was always part of my body i felt every inch of them. I wonder if that mean anything , i was open for contact with deities calling for them. Thank you for your help im 25 and new in this. Sorry for poor english it is my 3rd language.
Ps i was able to see myself later on during my second try from3rd person , i was watching myself from left side swing my body sitting with wings but i couldnt move or do anything , that last about 4min top.
Old 25-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanB
Hello.

For about 3 years I'm in my spiritual research state , starting from old persian religions , through vodoo , till christian church. 6 months ago I went into work with deities topic. After some consideration i decided to give it a go , sitting in lotus position with ear plugs in my ears ,dark room , completly isolated I started my meditation. During meditation i started calling out deities , Anubis , Hades ,Thanatos , velez , Lucifer in hope that any of them respond.After about 30 min i went into deep state, during last calling i started to see things , feel things , it was so realistic that i was in shock for hours after trying to sort it out in my head. My experience was wierd for me since it was not what i expected. First during meditation i feelt rly cold and lost trying to go further, but that changed in few minutes i seen wings getting out of my back , wraping around me creating half ball or shelter around me , wings was massive , gold , bright , divine , like burning with golden energy, i was looking around trying figure out whats hapening , all i could see is half globe around me , walls , roof made of wings wrapped aroud me , warm , beautifoul . I wasnt wither lost or confused anymore , i felt worm , happy , peacefull and so natural like this wings was always part of my body i felt every inch of them. I wonder if that mean anything , i was open for contact with deities calling for them. Thank you for your help im 25 and new in this. Sorry for poor english it is my 3rd language.
Ps i was able to see myself later on during my second try from3rd person , i was watching myself from left side swing my body sitting with wings but i couldnt move or do anything , that last about 4min top.

Well, that's really amazing! But why would call all these "gods", is it because your desire for spiritual knowledge pushes you this far? Your story is very similar with mine, I am 24 My spiritual evolution, so to say, started more than a year ago.

Yep, I too had those wings, but I had an out of body experience, anyway, not only wings but my whole body was made form light, like burning with golden energy, exactly the same appearance. Maybe you were given protection, I know that when it happened to me I was in a hellish place, a very horrible place and when I became this angel of light, this is how I escaped from there, I flew. Maybe this is our true form, I don't know, I am just saying.

Just be careful, if you find yourself having some bad experiences, do not let yourself overwhelmed with fear, be courageous and call for protection, I call Christ and the archangels.
Old 25-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for answer. In my case i was looking for contact to find out whats out there since im kinda sceptical person. Truth seeking ��
Old 25-01-2020, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanB
Thanks for answer. In my case i was looking for contact to find out whats out there since im kinda sceptical person. Truth seeking ��

I do that a lot and I see and hear many strange things. I think the spiritual world is more real than our reality but it's difficult to experience this place while in a conscious state, you have to achieve these altered states of mind in order to get at least a glimpse of this unseen world.

My advice, just keep meditating, this is what I do too!

I also think you achieved an OBE, when you were able to see yourself from another point of view, outside of your body, but I think it was just a glimpse. I had dozens OBEs, they quite amazing!
Old 28-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Its like what about people doing DMT , they all see the same things , same DMT dieties. Ao there must be something behind it.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:39 AM
Knower
I’ve experienced something similar. Sometimes when I meditate, I can feel a tail, and like my head becomes a wolf’s head, but when I come to, it hasn’t actually happened. I call this an astral shift, but feel free to correct me on that.
Old 29-01-2020, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Did anyone ever tried to bite spiritual research from science side ? Likke did they tried to study possesion on any other spiritual activity ?