Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Master

Girl from my work place

Ok, maybe I was not very popular in high school and it does not matter because at that time I struggled a lot with my own darkness and problems..anyway..
there's a girl who I work with..
I feel attracted to her or her wounds some way..like I would like to help her because I know, see and feel like she has gone through a lot. Somehow she reminds to me myself.
Maybe its my own childhood yearning for someone who could teach me everything and help me cross every obstacle..but when I look at her, I just want to hug her and say that everything is going to be OK.

I feel like she is insecure, we once told about the dreams she saw and she is worried what others think of her.

Yesterday when I saw her I just wanted to give her something..because she is soon leaving that job like I do, then I suggest with one of my friend's help another job..yesterday I was really close to invite her to the spa where my friend works..

Maybe I pity her..or maybe I see something in her what I see in myself..

She seems to be also masculine girl.. he has not got a boyfriend.. she does not like children and she wants to be financially independent..

Maybe its a sympathy, maybe I am just fooling myself because I tend to be very sensitive with others suffering because I have suffered a lot and thats why I always want to help those who need it..

thank you for reading it

take care my friends
Old 01-08-2014, 03:10 AM
ephirex

If you feel like it talk to her, ask her to the spa as you say or to other place and hang out and have fun.
And yes sometimes we are attracted to people who are just like us, or who have the same personality or talents.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:02 AM
Master

thanks
Old 01-08-2014, 05:42 PM
lonelysweetheart

I understand what you feel for her and why you feel so, after reading other post of your's. You are seeing yourself in her. I know you want to help her and make her feel good about herself. Go for it. Hope she isn't offended by your attitude.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:01 AM
pinkscorpio

That's sweet of you saying you would hug her and tell her everything is going to be ok, maybe she needs to hear it, I wouldn't be offended if someone would tell me that, I would feel like someone knows what i'm going trough and wants to help or to say that I'm not alone. I'm sure she will appreciate :)
Old 05-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Raven Poet

dear umbridge: I heard once that "we are all each other's unfinished business". You are quite astute to consider that your colleague and her experiences are triggering some of your own painful past experiences and your own compassion that your soul wants for yourself as well as others. Keep your love light shining but make sure some of that warmth touches you as well - the pain you see in her could very well be a reflection of your own pain.

And I've always been one to advocate for the "underdogs" - people who, like me, have been the last one picked for the volleyball team, the one who didn't have a date for prom, the one who at her lunch alone. We see our own rejections in those of others and it can be an opportunity for us to heal our own hurts when we extend the hand of compassion to others.

I'm so glad your heart is still functioning to be able to feel compassion for others who hurt! It shows a great capacity for healing within yourself, I think.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Master

This is a good quote. Thanks for that RP.
Thanks for your kind words..