Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 25-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Knower
I haven't done any art work for a while as we've moved house and I have a chronic muscle disorder wich is annoying and painful. Today I got the thought of starting a new painting but, I need someone to come forward for a reading/painting. If you would like a free A4 sized painting of yourself, reply now! First person to respond to this post on this thread wins.
Old 25-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
Congrats on your move. It's alot of work. I don't think I've ever recovered from moving gazillion times throughout my lifetime.

Me, me! Do I win? I would do the same reading for yourself if you don't mind. And I'm so sorry about your chronic pains and discomfort.
Old 25-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Congrats on your move. It's alot of work. I don't think I've ever recovered from moving gazillion times throughout my lifetime.

Me, me! Do I win? I would do the same reading for yourself if you don't mind. And I'm so sorry about your chronic pains and discomfort.

I think this the 10th time I've moved! Hopefully we don't move again as we are in a great location, nice and quiet, an animal park infront of the house and a windmill, I love it! Next time we move is when we win the Lotto!

Yes, you win! Cool, so you want to do a drawing/painting for me, or just a normal reading?
Old 25-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Master
Yay, I win! Yipee! *jumps up and down* I hardly ever win anything, lol.

I've moved around 10 times too give or take. Too many to count. That's awesome that you are now in a great location. And you have a windmill and a animal park to boot. You will certainly win the Lotto the next time you move!

I'm not a psychic or a medium but I can sometimes pick up spirits in photos. So if you don't mind, please PM me your photo. If my kids are up to it, they can help me read. My daughter is slightly mediumistic. My son can see auras. I will do a pencil sketch of what we see.
Old 25-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Yay, I win! Yipee! *jumps up and down* I hardly ever win anything, lol.

I've moved around 10 times too give or take. Too many to count. That's awesome that you are now in a great location. And you have a windmill and a animal park to boot. You will certainly win the Lotto the next time you move!

I'm not a psychic or a medium but I can sometimes pick up spirits in photos. So if you don't mind, please PM me your photo. If my kids are up to it, they can help me read. My daughter is slightly mediumistic. My son can see auras. I will do a pencil sketch of what we see.

I sent you a PM earlier.

Photos of me are never good, just thought I'd warn you!
Old 25-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Master
Got it! I'm sure your photos are just fine. *chuckles*
Old 25-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Got it! I'm sure your photos are just fine. *chuckles*
It will take a bit of searching for a good one. I shall have to switch my girlfriends laptop on, most of the photos are on there. Today is the first time I've turn my computer on since October, when we moved into the new house. It's VERY slow!
Old 25-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Master
I'm going to have to give my slot to someone else. I just read the news on reading requests and since I just had a reading done, I'm not eligible for another reading until 3 months later. See, I told you I'm not good at winning stuff.

Sorry about your computer speed issues. Hope it'll get better.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
I'm going to have to give my slot to someone else. I just read the news on reading requests and since I just had a reading done, I'm not eligible for another reading until 3 months later. See, I told you I'm not good at winning stuff.

Sorry about your computer speed issues. Hope it'll get better.
Painting is still going to be done for you.... Next person to respond can get a reading too! My computer is going to get s******* or stored in the loft, once I've transfered all my photos onto an external harddrive.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Master
Thank you. You are extremely kind! Good luck with that computer stuff.