Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 14-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Knower
Another interesting piece! I like the colors and layered effect. I can tell you put some thought into this – the details. Honestly, this one does not speak to me quite as much as the other did, but then I was born in 1970 and have seen far too many early sci-fi movies; difficult to overcome certain iconic images in my own head. Ha ha! Kind of sad for me, really - has nothing to do with your work. But what I DO grasp is that this image means something deeply meaningful to you – that definitely comes across in the vibe. It’s bold. It is difficult to share art – takes a bit of bravery. I am very happy for you – in your journey to Self and the joy of expressing what is inside of you through art. It’s a gift for yourself, and others, too.

Old 15-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Master
"It is difficult to share art – takes a bit of bravery."

way to put the pressure on Delsol!
it's obviously not intrinsically difficult to share. (imo)
the scary part could involve the sense of risk that comes
with exposing a vulnerability... which might come from
accessing and displaying a hidden/protected portion of self.
[or fear might be based on insecurity in regards to talent...
facing the judgments of others]

i truly envy each of you. i can't create stick figures which
feel satisfying to me.
Old 15-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Knower
Ha ha Horace; no pressure intended, but you touched on what I meant. I'm not talking about soldier kind of bravery - but yeah, there is definitely a feeling of vulnerability. My 9 yr old daughter just started writing her first little book. She wanted me to read what she's written, but also was aftaid to - and I'm her mom! Finally she asked if I would take a look, but the whole time she had her head under a blanket saying, "I'm so embarrassed!" Lol. I thought, why? Why be embarrassed? Then I realized it's kind of human nautre to be uncomfortable with being exposed like that - well, nature or nurture - not sure which, but there is something to it. IChill, sorry if I went off topic in your lovely thread - that's part of art too, right? It triggers thoughts! Peace, d.
Old 15-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Gracey

Love your latest. An old familiar feeling.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Knower

Hi Everybody... Somethin I Made, long ago. Also been very Long I posted in this thread.
An Alien Greyish battle explorer suited up with a hexagon cube in its hands. A Symbol of Power, through the universal divine design. A knowing of being in the known. You know, when you are in the known.
It is Not really something I experienced In Real life, nope, just some weird wicked alien again.... oh no here ICHill goes again.... Hey everybody leave the room.. here he goes again, right... jk
this is just a fantasy drawing to boosting & releasing the creativity forces that exist in each one of us. An ancient Fire inside of us. We all posses frightening highly trained & specialized imagination powers. "I DISAGREE ICHILL said the lurker without replying into this thread.. heh oh huh, it's not your fault, dear traveler. Embrace this kind of art. A great guy, mr nice guy, I speak of the alien ofc.. The Alien is beautiful ^^ You're beautiful.
This force of unlimited creativity that is just waiting there to be used by each person, since we are all creators in this realm with our dear co-creators!
heheheheh
- Peace, One love

Last edited by IChill : 03-02-2018 at 07:34 AM.