Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

Question Is this synchronicity? What's the message here?

Basically in the past 24 hours I've had 3 really odd 'coincidences' of the exact same nature. Yesterday I was in a shop and heard a song I liked, so I used an app to check what it was. When I got home last night, I felt compelled to Google the band, and immediately upon seeing a photo, realised the singer is someone I had met a few times when I was 12 years old, through mutual friends. That same night, I found my mother snoozing to a reality TV show. I wasn't interested but watched for a few minutes. I saw a girl whose face I recognised and assumed she was just another 'reality star', until I saw her full name, and it hit me that actually, she'd been a school friend of my ex when I was 17, and we'd met a couple of times. Lastly, today I found myself absent mindedly flicking through YouTube videos with no particular direction, just clicking whatever had an interesting title. I clicked on one video and was immediately greeted with the face of a girl I very briefly met in Wholefoods in Miami back in 2016 (I am from the UK so don't exactly frequent it!) - it was 100% her, I remembered her face and her voice perfectly and it confirmed her name and city in the video.

A one off is a funny coincidence, twice quite strange but 3 times in 24 hours? What exactly could this mean? Am I reading into this? It just seems too weird to be a fluke.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Master

There are no such things as coincidences. It is Universe showing you just how much you are being looked after and cared for.

Thought I'd leave it there but feel the need to expand.

I was talking to a friend and said this about how well we are being looked after and loved. It deals with Spirit Guides and how they plan and create our experiences while we incarnate here on a daily basis. As a background I had meningitis in 2012 and suffered brain damage. But that period of time also created a pathway between this world and the next.

...all those behind-the-scenes things. When I had meningitis and brain damage I was able to tap into some of those things for about 6 months. I remember I was in awe as I watched them. They were agitated when they realized that I was there watching them. I had been watching them unbeknownst to them for awhile before they saw me. They said, "You shouldn't be here," with the equivalent of pulling a curtain or blind down to hide them from my view.

I had never realized just how much effort and detail that goes into each and every one of us that are incarnating. The conferencing, planning, directing, protecting, teaching, setting up, cajoling. Everything has to be in place.

They have deep discussions on how to play things out. They make suggestions amongst themselves, knock holes into it, add this, take that away until they have a solid plan.

My takeaway from that experience was how "human" they are. It's not all magical, easy flowing and written in stone. There are predicaments, contradictions, problem-solving, uncertainty, in every incident. Each one of us incarnating has a custom made plan for everything we experience.

So after reading my passage in italics now apply it to your situation. Don't you think your Guides were snickering when they brought about all those "coincidences?"