Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-01-2013, 01:42 PM
millergrls

Color Please read.....

What a meditation this morning, I don't know what to think about it. I started out with feeling a presssure right at the top of my jaw line right at the lobe connection at the ear. Not hurtful pressure just as if someone was pressing against it. Then my ears began to hum, they were tingly, cold, warm, vibrating, then pressure at my temples and a tingling, then my forehead, then crown. Through the whole meditation this happened over and and over. Then I felt it in my heart, and then a feeling of something solid in my heart, like a small pebble and then it felt really cold and then it grew lighter and spread out and it felt tingly and cold and warm at the same time. Then I felt a warm swirl at the base of my spine, then it turned into a cold tingly sensation like tiny little prickly (not hurting just tingling) this feeling over a long period of time as it moved up my spine very slowly. As it moved I felt warmth, it then reached my heart to my neck to my ears which were buzzing and feeling very warm, if finally reached my third eye and crown, I experienced this feeling I had never felt before. I feel pressure all around my head swirling, then my crown began tingly and I felt a huge release of not sure what. Energy? Then in my guided meditation it said "let me open and connect with the higher spirits so that I may be where I belong" All of a sudden everything I was feeling grew way more intense, no overwhelming, just intense. A feeling started at my solar plexus and I felt this huge thing inside start to rise and rise and rise through my heart and on up. It felt so heavy, not bad, I just felt a huge weight. I experienced thisfor a little bit and decided to close down. I still felt the heaviness, I stood up to blow out my candles and thank everyone then the sensations that I felt during mediation came back. I stood there and allowed my self to feel it, I closed my eyes and then all of a sudden cold and tingling rushed through me, it felt like a huge release and the heaviness was gone. My spine feels light, my head is still buzzing and tingling, my ears are warm tingly on the inside. I closed down, and grounded but I am just buzzing. I can feel my energy outside of my body. I have a sense of what has happened, and am worndering what I can do to grow with this.