Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Seeker

reassurance

hello could i ask for a little advice here, it's where your spiritual but not feeling so good and i was looking at the spiritual ascension process symptoms and i had a moment where it felt like i hit the wall. if you type this sort of thing at google search you get text come up about this but from a different perspective by the like of steven bancarz and doreen virtue which got me thinking about it, i had a sleepless night reading and watching the youtube videos. my question would be can we carry on and recover and not feel awful and actually feel enlightened?
Old 06-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Greenslade

Ascension symptoms can be worse than something physically traumatic because the process is a consciousness/energetic one - and that's your core being. Ascension causes energy shifts and that can take time to be resolved by the mind and the body itself, while at the conscious level it's pretty much 'instant'. In short, Ascension can knock the stuffing out of you. Ride it out as best you can and do whatever you need to do to alleviate the symptoms, but don't resist because that only makes it worse. As to how you'll feel afterwards..... that's anybody's guess because it's a very personal process.

Good luck out there.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Seeker

bumpy ride it is then. im not sure why those who just gave up think they are being attacked like a spiritual warfare, that will make you very paranoid. from what ive heard it's a mixture of many things such as old past energies resurfacing and any inner wounds and this would explain why it feels so awful and isolating. it's like having aniexy but where it's increased and will be very disturbing. i could feel in some of the videos that former new ager's were frightened and terrified and thwy just said right that's it no more.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Master

When it comes to spirituality and such, you can't rely on what you get neither from faith, nor form your judgement, nor from teachers or gurus, and even less from the public at large. Ultimately you'll have to go on this path alone, only with your inner higher knowledge, that you can access through higher states of consciousness. There's no suffering on that path.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:19 AM
Seeker

i was just thinking about the symptoms, perhaps it's not what it seems and we are lazy thinking spirit do the work for you, i think technically speaking you have to do the work or like meet half way and in my mind 'weakend immune system' comes up as a thought form so it could be where people doing too much too soon and not looking after the earthly body by getting regular exercise and plenty of sleep aswel as staying positive. i get the feeling of there's plenty of time as this ascension process is on going for year's to come and as i was thinking about this a moment ago i saw 1:11am on the clock.