Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 AM
Master

Pulled out of my body by evil forces.

Something out of this world just happened to me, again.

I can't remember much, but here I go:

I had my first OBE, when I found myself outside my body, I started searching for the Creator, for Christ, I was like searching and screaming: "God, God, God.."; I felt like the whole spiritual realm heard me, the whole attention was on me, it was scary and exciting at the same time, I can't describe it in words... then, instantly I found myself in my body, trapped, this was no sleep paralysis, there was no fear, nothing.Not much longer, I felt myself pulled out of my body by a very powerful force ( I was forced to leave my body, this was no OBE, this was something more ), I left the Earth in a matter of few seconds and few seconds later I was like in another galaxy, I could see everything but the speed was too powerful and I can't remember much, well, except the image of the Earth from space..I was in spirit, I could feel and see my spirit, I was floating in space.I found myself between two evil forces, on my left side there was absolute evil, total blackness, and on my right side, there was a lesser evil, it had the purple color.I heard them talking about what to do with me, like I was a threat to them.I was between them, so when I heard them saying that I am dangerous to them, I tried to run, but I couldn't, there was nothing else, the whole place was filled with evil, then one of those evil forces said: "If you go to the left side, there's a greater evil than I am"; I was like thinking what to do to...These were not normal voices, they were the voices of energy, that's how I felt.. Then, from nowhere, a light appeared, it was so powerful that the whole space was illuminated, these evil forces became very scared, I felt that it was Christ, then, instantly I woke up...

I fell alseep again, I found myself on this Earth like planet, I was with this man, he was dressed in some old clothes that I have only seen in movies that depict the live of Christ, then, he was just a normal man, he was there to teach me some things about people.I knew that he had power and that he was really wise, sadly I can't remember much... We talked about some things... I know that we were walking through a forest..

I just remembered that I also called the Holy Spirit while I was searching for the Creator, this is not the first time that I seek the Creator in the spiritual relam, but this time everything was different, all I could think of was the Creator, to meet Him...
Old 04-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Experiencer
It looks like you are saved by someone else who too got the power to astral travel and check at us beings who will unknowningly wander into spiritual realms. As a human traveler, we are very vulnerable to such places because the evil realm is quite near the earth. Without moderation, those evils would have swallowed us long long ago by infiltrating earth and then make it theirs. But no, they instead could only just scratch the surface and put their influence gradually as they are doing now.

I too have met them in such realm, even I wasn't really astral travelling, but doing divination on my own. Such activities are very dangerous, because what I did was no difference from astral travelling in the exact way that I am putting my mind into that realm and connected to it by accident. One of them even caused the whole apartment to black out for a short time. These spirits supposingly have no business in earth, yet all day long finding bodies to possess or help their concept to spread.

Afterwards I have learned to chase them away before I do divination, and I suggest you to treat the out of body experience as a form of divination too, that you are to be protected from whatever influence the evils have.

However, the contradicting part is, if you are to find God, or the Christ, you should not have astral travelled at the first place! Once you make a protection, though, you will realize such fact anyways.

If you aint sure about all this happened, I strongly recommend you to stop doing it. If you accidentally did so, pray for either Jesus, or find entities that helped you to help you. And be careful. There is a very small chance it will happen again.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I had my first OBE, when I found myself outside my body, I started searching for the Creator, for Christ, I was like searching and screaming: "God, God, God.."; I felt like the whole spiritual realm heard me, the whole attention was on me, it was scary and exciting at the same time, I can't describe it in words... then, instantly I found myself in my body, trapped, this was no sleep paralysis, there was no fear, nothing.Not much longer, I felt myself pulled out of my body by a very powerful force ( I was forced to leave my body, this was no OBE, this was something more ), I left the Earth in a matter of few seconds and few seconds later I was like in another galaxy, I could see everything but the speed was too powerful and I can't remember much, well, except the image of the Earth from space..I was in spirit, I could feel and see my spirit, I was floating in space.I found myself between two evil forces, on my left side there was absolute evil, total blackness, and on my right side, there was a lesser evil, it had the purple color.I heard them talking about what to do with me, like I was a threat to them.I was between them, so when I heard them saying that I am dangerous to them, I tried to run, but I couldn't, there was nothing else, the whole place was filled with evil, then one of those evil forces said: "If you go to the left side, there's a greater evil than I am"; I was like thinking what to do to...These were not normal voices, they were the voices of energy, that's how I felt.. Then, from nowhere, a light appeared, it was so powerful that the whole space was illuminated, these evil forces became very scared, I felt that it was Christ, then, instantly I woke up...

I fell alseep again, I found myself on this Earth like planet, I was with this man, he was dressed in some old clothes that I have only seen in movies that depict the live of Christ, then, he was just a normal man, he was there to teach me some things about people.I knew that he had power and that he was really wise, sadly I can't remember much... We talked about some things... I know that we were walking through a forest..

I just remembered that I also called the Holy Spirit while I was searching for the Creator, this is not the first time that I seek the Creator in the spiritual relam, but this time everything was different, all I could think of was the Creator, to meet Him...

there is nothing to fear of them..you can be as powerful & willful as they are, you can not be as powerful as beings of light, radiance & abundance that have progressed higher than you may have, but you would not be threatened by them nothing to worry about there.

Evil minded beings are likely the same or lesser than yourself in power & abundance, BECAUSE of the law of reap as one sows, if those beings display an evil presence then they are that way because they have become what they have been practicing & with every evil act they grow weeker in power, abundance & radiance...due to the great law of REAP AS ONE SOWS....& they will be well aware of it...& if they do not show themselves to you then that is because they have depleted to such an extent that they will have a DISCUSTING depleted looking spiritual body & would prefer to keep it hidden.
These beings can be so depleted that the spiritual body that emanates out from their Soul'self can be as a small misty looking incomplete kind of almost formlessness & if so they will work in numbers. But still will not be a threat. Or you might encounter full bodied beings of varying emanations of radiance, if they do not show an abundance of radiance, love & beauty & respect for fellow man/spirit, then do not follow them into any situation that is morally wrong, as you will reap depletion of Soul'self & it will become evident soon enough...LOVE LOVE LOVE & TOTAL RESPECT, EVEN IF YOU THINK NO ONE SEES YOU DO UNLOVINGNESS, THE GREAT LAW SEES ALL.

Remember the law of "reap as one sows". If you harm their will to harm you..ie:- interfere or attempt to hinder their will to harm you, then you will reap what you sow on them....show love, think smart, stay out their & enjoy it.

You can not be held captive if you choose not to, you can not die out there & you can always come back some how...have fun, do not have fear, smile with respect & this takes away their enjoyment from them in attempting to harm you & they can lose interest...also the astral police will be them acting as astral police, go around them they have no call on you at all the universe is your oyster.

Your spiritual body is just an emanation from "you" the Soul'self & can not be harmed. The radiance of your spiritual body is determined by the quality of your Soul'self, & this is why you must adhere to the great law of reap as one sows.

With every unloving act, you will become exponentially as you act, so you lose Soul quality & you grow ugly & depleted, weaker, less radiant & abundant in spiritual power & abilities.

& once you start down that track it is nigh impossible to climb out of the huge abyss of darkness...stay loving no matter what & work out the fun way to get out of unloving situations.

The lesser heavens are out there & the first sphere is accessible to you. If you want to know more of the lesser heavens, I can point you in the direction of material to read.

Regards Neil.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

As you move along the narrow path, the Lord tests you more and more so as to make you more strong and prepared for the Work that is ahead. Isaiah 48:10

These evil forces do not like that you are Christian and are progressing in the Way. The number one way to deal with these spirits of darkness is to check them with the Word of God, in that case it is Psalms 91:7. It is vital to enhance your knowledge of the scripture for the sake of be coming more powerful and equipped. To recite the scripture is to invoke the Logos.

The man you met is one of what we call "the ancient saints". In the ancient times when mankind was still living under the law, there are souls that lived holy and pleasing lives before God and the man you met is such a one. As the new age have they're "ascended masters", we Christians have "The ancients" and you can draw upon them for much clear Wisdom. You may also call upon them for intercession and if need arises, they may speak through you.

May God be praised for His Word, Its Power and the spirits of the Ancient saints through whom His Wisdom and Power, Love and Compassion flow through.

Peace and Grace to you all.

AMEN.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Knower

I sometimes have something that tries to make me have an OBE too, one time I met a person in a dream and looking into his eyes caused it, really weird. 2 questions, was the earth flat or round? I’m not a flat earthier dw just a fun thing to read about and secondly have you opened your 3rd eye recently? I opened mine my accident and the other chakras aren’t balanced or any where near as activated as my 3rd eye so sometimes I get creepy experiences, I reckon balancing out chakras might help us both :)
Old 05-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Angel1

Quote:
I had my first OBE, when I found myself outside my body, I started searching for the Creator, for Christ, I was like searching and screaming: "God, God, God..";

I just remembered that I also called the Holy Spirit while I was searching for the Creator, this is not the first time that I seek the Creator in the spiritual relam,
May everyone seek God, His Presence, when they have an OBE, or NDE or go to the Other Side.

You are something else!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-06-2019, 09:57 PM
Master

Thank you all for your answers, it means a lot to me!! God bless you all!

Thank you Aknaton for your great help, you are always talking with me, God bless you!

This was my first OBE where I actually met "face to face" with the evil forces.I had many other experiences with the evil forces, once I woke up in the middle of the night, I was completely paralyzed, my eyes were open, I could see the window near my bed, I was sleeping on my stomach, suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my neck, this hand tried to strangle me, my grandma saved me, she woke up exactly at that moment and instantly that hand disappeared and I could move freely.Of course, nobody ever believed me, "normal" people just can't hear my words when I talk with them about spiritual things... They don't see Christ as I see Him.. and they are also christians too.

@HSmith123 Be careful with these things, don't try to force them, let them happen when it's their time.My first OBE happened when I was around 16-17 years old, it took me more than 5 years to find out that it was an OBE.Call for Christ if you are in danger, just give Him a chance, He helped me many times in past, this is what I used ( you can have your own words ): "My God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, help me!"; He was there every time, just give it a chance and see what happens.Tell yourself, from time to time, that if it ever happens for you to meet a dark entity, you will call for Christ's help.I am telling you this only to help you because I had dozens of bad experiences.Now, about your questions, I can't answer, I only saw just some areas of the Earth, not the entire Earth..Now, about the third eye, no, I don't believe in such things, I did some research ( I was close to get into this things but they are not what I search for ), my best advice to you, stay away from such things... The Bible is the only reference I use when it comes to spiritual things and the truth.I've read some other books too, but they have no essence, this is why I always go back to the Bible.

@Miss Hepburn Thank you! I just can't stop thinking about meeting the Creator, Jesus Christ, I had many experiences with Him ( I saw the Second Coming, I saw Him on the cross, I felt his presence many times ) but I never met Him, you know, face to face.I want to meet Him and to be with Him forever, to be His child.Every day I think about meeting Him, my own suffering and the suffering of other people made to to seek Him more and more... it hurts too much, I know that He has all the answers and the solutions to all the suffering.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
Thank you all for your answers, it means a lot to me!! God bless you all!

Thank you Aknaton for your great help, you are always talking with me, God bless you!

This was my first OBE where I actually met "face to face" with the evil forces.I had many other experiences with the evil forces, once I woke up in the middle of the night, I was completely paralyzed, my eyes were open, I could see the window near my bed, I was sleeping on my stomach, suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my neck, this hand tried to strangle me, my grandma saved me, she woke up exactly at that moment and instantly that hand disappeared and I could move freely.Of course, nobody ever believed me, "normal" people just can't hear my words when I talk with them about spiritual things... They don't see Christ as I see Him.. and they are also christians too.

@HSmith123 Be careful with these things, don't try to force them, let them happen when it's their time.My first OBE happened when I was around 16-17 years old, it took me more than 5 years to find out that it was an OBE.Call for Christ if you are in danger, just give Him a chance, He helped me many times in past, this is what I used ( you can have your own words ): "My God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, help me!"; He was there every time, just give it a chance and see what happens.Tell yourself, from time to time, that if it ever happens for you to meet a dark entity, you will call for Christ's help.I am telling you this only to help you because I had dozens of bad experiences.Now, about your questions, I can't answer, I only saw just some areas of the Earth, not the entire Earth..Now, about the third eye, no, I don't believe in such things, I did some research ( I was close to get into this things but they are not what I search for ), my best advice to you, stay away from such things... The Bible is the only reference I use when it comes to spiritual things and the truth.I've read some other books too, but they have no essence, this is why I always go back to the Bible.

@Miss Hepburn Thank you! I just can't stop thinking about meeting the Creator, Jesus Christ, I had many experiences with Him ( I saw the Second Coming, I saw Him on the cross, I felt his presence many times ) but I never met Him, you know, face to face.I want to meet Him and to be with Him forever, to be His child.Every day I think about meeting Him, my own suffering and the suffering of other people made to to seek Him more and more... it hurts too much, I know that He has all the answers and the solutions to all the suffering.
I dont try to force the situation, if i am ever in an uncomfortable place is it really worth calling for Jesus Christ as someone who doesnt believe in him? Like will it only work if you believe it will
Old 06-06-2019, 02:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
I dont try to force the situation, if i am ever in an uncomfortable place is it really worth calling for Jesus Christ as someone who doesnt believe in him? Like will it only work if you believe it will

Don't worry, if you will be able to call for Him, believe me, He will save you and after He saves you, you will believe in Him.I give you an advice, stay away from these things, there are many evil forces!
Old 06-06-2019, 03:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Don't worry, if you will be able to call for Him, believe me, He will save you and after He saves you, you will believe in Him.I give you an advice, stay away from these things, there are many evil forces!
Oh I know the astral plane is no place for amateurs like me, are the evil forces always really obviously evil or are the ever deceitful? I met an entity in a dream that made me wake up and nearly have an OBE, but this person didn’t seem like a dark person or anything, what do you think?