Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Suspended

Where is my Guide?

I am not really sure i believe in the existence of Angels or Guides. And have been reading in places that people may fall victim to negative entities pretending to be their Guides.. in contrast to Angels and Guides, i kind of do believe in the existence of negative entities, based on my own experience.

I do keep in mind human teachers and their words and essence, to guide me on my path, everything that i have agreed with internally, or found helpful for my condition. I do believe in the Absolute of course. Is there something i am not doing, missing guidance i could have from somewhere?
Old 19-05-2019, 08:50 AM
Master
Hi,

My understanding on these things is that this somewhere is within you. I know that in 3D we comprehend people and places for just about everything. Yet energy and awareness are like love. It is not a person or a place.

You yourself are more than a person. You are an eternal soul. The implications of that are beyond the person and place you find yourself at.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-05-2019, 07:10 PM
Suspended

Would i considered my totem animals, which i am familiar with since childhood, to be kind of guides of mine? Or it has to be some type of angelic entity?
Old 19-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Master
Hi,

Totem animals are guides for many of us. Your own inner wisdom and intuitive knowing can find wisdom and guidace from many sources. That is because you are that angelic entity in physical reality.

Your intellect is not aware of who you are. That is why you seek guidance from outside yourself. The nature of divine love understands these things and delivers your guidance in any form you would like.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Master
I agree with what John has said here. It is to listen to your heart, your own inner guidance, if you want to label this as guides, totems etc that is for you. However it is to develop a trust in yourself. By doing this you will grow as a person.

In most cases it is bestter to listen to what is in your own inner wisdom than rely on other people to guide you. Of course this is fine if the message is subliminal, however if it is out and out direct then it may be interference rather than high level guidance.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Guide

I believe angels are a pure energy that supports us. You need to give your heart space, just this. Just my belief.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:28 AM
Knower

Your guides are so closely integrated with you that their input will be mistaken as your own thoughts, feeling, insights, conscience. It takes a certain degree of awareness and sensitivity to distinguish yourself from your guide. Some people are born with this sensitivity and awareness.

Your guide is so much a part of you that you share some of their traits. It is part of the relationship and what you come here to learn with. You can think of yourself as a blend of energies but the one being guided is typically the dominant energy. You may have one or several guides and they may split duties unevenly with prominent and less influential roles. This can shift throughout your life beginning with one and ending with another more prominent in the group.

Guides can be replaced. Some people change at least one guide in a lifetime and it can mark a turning point in their lives. It can also be a subtle transition.

Some guides are regular souls like us while some are angels. Lots of people think of all guides as being angels and address them as such. But it is usually the more delicate souls (not meant derogatorily at all) who have an angel for protection.

You might believe your angel is the famous Archangel Michael or Rafael or Gabriel but there are many Michaels, Rafaels and Gabriels. There are Micheal energies and Gabriel energies. They are groups of angels with the Michael energy or Gabriel energy and so on.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
...In most cases it is bestter to listen to what is in your own inner wisdom than rely on other people to guide you.
You would probably agree with me. Inner guidance is not reliable from birth. It takes practice learning to use your inner guidance. It is an ongoing process. You weigh things out, mull them over and you make wrong decisions while learning to recognize the best inclination for yourself. It takes time to acquire knowledge and become wise. Some people have more knowledge and wisdom than others. We also need to recognize when we are out of our league. Even the most knowledgeable and wise seek counsel from time to time. Ultimately they may not go with their gut and choose to follow external sources and it can be the best option. With regards to guides, they may even take part in driving you to an external source for advice.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
You would probably agree with me. Inner guidance is not reliable from birth. It takes practice learning to use your inner guidance. It is an ongoing process. You weigh things out, mull them over and you make wrong decisions while learning to recognize the best inclination for yourself. It takes time to acquire knowledge and become wise. Some people have more knowledge and wisdom than others. We also need to recognize when we are out of our league. Even the most knowledgeable and wise seek counsel from time to time. Ultimately they may not go with their gut and choose to follow external sources and it can be the best option. With regards to guides, they may even take part in driving you to an external source for advice.

I do agree with what you're saying here. The thing is there are two sides to this coin and I say use your own inner guidance as counsel to ensure that one is not allowing others to guide us using their own self serving needs as opposed to for the good of the individual. The rest of what you say yes, it is totally the case as far as I am concerned. Although I would say that your guidance maybe okay from 0-3 years old, however after that if becomes muddled with other people's views and responses.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Master
I adressed my guides sometimes,and i received help.Then i tried to manipulate them and i failed.
Seems like they're not just parts of my subconsious mind.And even if they are,i feel they have will also.I don't know.
Also i have the feeling that my guides are not angelic,but demonic or maybe ancestors.

Anyway.
Here's what i did to ask for their help.

Firstly think about he issue you want your guides to work on.
Adress them in your mind and then just say ''help me''.
All you have to do is to know to who you're speaking to,so the subconsious can open the gates for you.
Be respectful,and keep in mind that you can't force them to do things for you.(as i did).