Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Knower
Offering to answer any astrology questions you have

Hi!

I'm a bit of an astrology nerd, it just makes sense to me. Unfortunately it isn't a very common interest so my appetite to discuss with, learn from and teach others goes unquenched.

I don't consider myself an expert, I am quite positive I will forever be a student of astrology, its endless. I am however quite knowledgeable on the subject and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I have spent the past 7 years absorbing all I could. My resources include countless #s of books & websites. I also learned a great deal from my father who shared my passion for astrology. He had spent most of his life teaching himself the subject.

Soooo I just wanted to put that out there. You can either PM me or post your questions. Ok that's all I wanted to say. I don't mind simply discussing it either if you are just looking for someone converse with. Ok now that's all :)
Old 10-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Guide
Hi Gemini46,
I love astrology (basic stuff) but it gets very complex for me once past the sun signs, haha! Two questions:

I just discovered my son has his sun, moon, ascending AND Venus in Cancer!!! Can you give me an idea of what this means for his fun-loving mother, a Gemini sun Aries ascending?

Also, what are your thoughts on astrological Decans?

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 12-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Master
That is wonderful Gemini46 thanks so much for offering your insight and expertise!

There are many inquiries I could come up with and probably will but for now what comes to my head is wondering if you have studied or thought much about Interceptions because that is a subject that doesn't get delved into a whole lot by most..

I'd love to hear/read what you think about certain placements in my chart if that is something you are offering too

What do you think about Asteroids and other points and things outside of the main planets and placements? Are there any that you find carry particular importance or influence or how do you feel about them?
Old 14-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Knower
Hi sojourner2013 & sapphires

I just wanted to let you guys know I got your questions and have every intention of responding. I have been dealing with some personal stuff which has been demanding every ounce of energy I have. Even writing this is proving to be alot for me right now! Sooooo I apologize for my absence. When I posted this thread I was all amped up to do some astrology but once I woke up my energy got pulled another way and I haven't had the chance. Astrology is something I'm very passionate about and only want to provide others information when my hearts into it. I'll be back here hopefully soon once I'm able to stabilize and get my head back in the game. Thank you guys :)
Old 15-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Master
Hey Gemini - when you're back in the game and feeling ready to respond (all the best for whatever is going on that's demanding your energy. I am also in a situation like this.)

My question is does it affect a person negatively if their sun, moon and ascendant are all in a cardinal sign?

Could this triple whammy of the cardinal's make them overbearing, a bully even?
Thank you
Old 22-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Master
I understand Gemini, I often refrain from replying to people when I feel like I can't invest the proper energy into it too.. I hope you feel better soon. quick suggestion in case you might be interested in checking it out, a simple (yet admittedly odd seeming) healing technique called EFT which can help in a lot of situations and sentiments.. There is information about it various places online (including scientific research studies), in some books, and on youtube which I think is most helpful for those beginning with it.

Akira if I could add my unsolicited opinion I would say that the powerful Cardinal triplicity should be seen as a challenge to manifest the best of those interplaying energies, and seek ways to find the best in others and lead them in a positive way along with you. It's about cooperation and recognizing you and the other both have something to contribute. So yes it could go the wrong way, but a person can learn from this and choose to become conscientious and more considerate of others as individuals as well as themselves
Old 29-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Knower
Hi SoJourner2013!

Sorry for the late response. I also originally got you and Sapphirez mixed up -_- lol so I am editing this unless you happened to read it before I got to it. Anyways...

Alright! Lets get down to business. Since Cancer is a dominate force in your Son's natal chart, lets start by going over the energies that come with that sign. Each planet and point takes this energy and expresses it differently, however the core attributes are the same.

Being a water sign, Cancer natives tend to feel their way through life rather than using logic. Like other water signs they possess a heightened intuition that the other signs lack. Their ruling planet is the Moon, which provides these individuals with a nurturing demeanor. Cancers like to have a solid foundation and tend to cling to comforts. They are not a huge fan of change unless they are the ones in control. Having to deal with change can bring cause anxieties and moodiness, a trait they are prone too. On the up side they are known for being helpful, compassionate, psychic, protective, maternal and sensitive. On the down side they can be gossipy, passive aggressive, overly sensitive and isolated. Cancer is a cardinal sign basically meaning they are the leaders of the Zodiac.

That being said I am going to go off on a little tangent, but it all kinds ties in with the rest of what I am going to go over. I want to kind of go over what it means to be a cardinal sign (Aries, Cancer, Libra & Capricorn), a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio & Aquarius) & a mutable sign (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius & Pisces.) Each one has 1 sign of each element (earth, water, air and fire.) Cardinal signs are the pioneer force that gets the ball rolling. They are the ones who come up with the ideas and are the natural born leaders of the Zodiac - make great bosses. The cardinal signs start off each season. Following each cardinal sign is a fixed sign. These signs establish each season. The cardinal signs will come up with an idea and the fixed sign will make that idea a reality. They are the builders and the most reliable of the signs. Great people to have work for you. They are able to sustain balance & can fulfill goals and set up solid foundations. This also makes them the most stubborn individuals to deal with. Bringing up the rear are the mutable signs. They wrap up each season and prepare us for the next one. Saying these guys are comfortable with change is an understatement. They thrive on it. Older and wiser, they know to just go with the flow. They are the rational voice in the mist of chaos since they don't mind it so much. Keeping their cool in a crisis means they can better identify the source of the problem and take hold of it. Maybe not the most reliable of individuals but much needed none the less.

Okay bringing it back - Lets continue with the most well known planetary - the Sun. Our Sun represents our conscious mind and ego. It provides with our will to live and our sense of being. It can be described as our core self and grants us with our basic identity. It gives us direction and our purpose in life. Our Sun can make us prideful and at times self-centered. We are particular to our own point of view and can often get caught up in our own ego. To have a well balanced Sun is being able to transcend our ego self and applying our gifts in favor of the greater good. The Sun is a masculine energy meaning it is carried out in an open manner whereas feminine energies work recessive way. An individual with a Cancer Sun is a sensitive soul. They are arguably the most emotionally driven of the signs and have an inherent need to nurture. "I feel" is the keyword for Cancer. They likely won't do something unless they feel the need to. Since these guys are an intuitive and psychic bunch, it is important to respect their need to make decisions in this manner. Being a Gemini you make your decisions in a completely different manner, your keyword being "I think" you use logic and reason to base you decisions. Finding a nice middle ground between these two is necessary. Cancer's can be manipulative too, so when your son "doesn't FEEL like doing something" It is important to use your reasoning to identify his reasoning. Is there a logical reason for this? Or is he just trying to using his manipulation tactics to get out of doing something.(I'm not a parent lol, so maybe i'm just talking) I have however dealt with a few Cancers in my day, and as sweet as they are, they can and will use this to manipulate and boss others. While they have some great traits, they are empathetic, caring, nurturing, reliable and make great parents. They are also the moodiest of people. They can be overly sensitive, selfish, fearful and can withdraw into themselves easily. As a Gemini, you maybe able to relate to their mood swings, however his mood swings will likely come from his hypersensitivity where as yours is caused by the detachment you tend to have with your own emotions. Since your son is firing that Cancer energy through multiple circuits, it is important for him to have an emotional outlet.

Lets move on to the Moon now. It is said to be the most important of the planets in the natal chart aside from the Sun. Since it moves rather quickly through the Zodiac (28 days) it isn't as easily calculated and as a result is often overlooked. The moon represents our deepest personal needs, our habits, & our instinctive reactions. Whereas the Sun is our conscious mind, the Moon is our subconscious mind. Being a feminine Planet it guides us in a recessive manner. Your Son's Moon is in its ruling sign. He will likely be more in tune with his emotions and will be able to project a strong presence. He is emotionally sensitive and very instinctive. He is likely wary of new situations since he has the instinctive need to be protective. A Cancer Moon can easily fall into a depression but having his moon in this sign also ensures he always has an emotional outlet, helping him bounce back easily. Even though Cancers are typically more sensitive, having the Sun and Moon conjunct one another makes the native a more centered and stable individual.

Moving on to the planet of love, Venus, who governs relationships and how we share with others. A Cancer Venus is committed to their relationships and friendships with others. They are faithful to the ones they love and provide others with a sense of security. They are particularly in tune with their own feelings as well as the feelings of others. Not at it's best, Venus in Cancer can be irrational and lack confidence. Since they are so devoted to the ones they love this can be blinding at times. They assume others share their devotion and can easily trust others. Unfortunately there are unfaithful and untrustworthy people out there that will take advantage of this and can cause these guys pain once they realize their intentions.

Last but definitely not least of the planets/points we have our Ascendant. In my opinion this is probably up their with the Sun and Moon as far as importance in the Natal Chart. It is often overlooked and since it moves through the Zodiac faster than anything else, within 24 hours. It spends about 2 hours in each sign so without the exact time & place of birth, this can be almost impossible to figure out. - To get technical, the Ascendant is the sign that was rising on the Eastern horizon at the moment of birth. The ascendant is kinda difficult for me to explain. I have heard it as being described as our higher self. It is our outward appearance and is the shell we put up to protect our true selves(our Sun). It is how we react to the world around us. It has been said that the Ascendant becomes weaker after we hit about 30 and have grown into ourselves. Cancer Ascendants have a heightened intuition. Second only to Pisces natives these individuals are rather in tune to their psychic abilities. They are quite sensitive to the world around them and come off as shy and possibly a little stand offish. They tend to take on too much of their environment and may even feel overly responsible for what others are feeling. They have a hard outer shell to protect their vulnerability. They may attract week, needy or manipulative people. ( I can vouch for that as well! -_-) They need to feel needed and with often mother others. The don't like confrontation and will withdraw from it at all costs. They may tend to cling to their feelings and maybe wary when getting out of their comfort zone. They are quiet and cautious, observing their surroundings from afar before acting. They are very aware of their atmosphere and expectations of others and as a result they can use their intuition to respond to the needs of the present. Have an innocent demeanor which makes them very approachable.

Since your Son has more than 3 planets (plus ascendant but I am not sure if that counts here.) in the same sign, he has what is called a Stellium. This means that he is heavily influenced by the traits Cancer holds. This can be described as both a blessing or a curse. A blessing because he can harness these energies and use them positively to his advantage and others. A curse because he may feel things TOO much at times. Good and Bad.

Ok now for you. A Gemini Sun & Aries Ascendant. Since the Ascendant (1st house) Is ruled by Aries. And since Gemini and Aries work quite harmoniously, it may be difficult for you to always distinguish between the two. Which one is your true self (Gemini) and which one is the Mask (Aries) Your ascendant is at home here in Aries and sometimes it may feel more natural to display this part of you. Gemini is a mutable sign so you feel comfortable letting your ascendant take the wheel sometimes. Aries is impatient, direct, and quick. Aries won't think before he jumps, he just jumps. His first instinct is to act on his first impulse. This may be a problem for your Gemini Sun. Gemini is a thinker who is going to apply logic to their decisions. They are going to look before they jump off that bridge. Aries will go running and dive head first over that bridge, miraculously surviving the fall because, well, that's them. They didn't get where they are by thinking things through. Gemini however will take a look over the bridge, see a bunch of jagged rock and go "nope" Logic tells them that isn't a good idea. You may find yourself in situations where you are asking yourself why you are even in that situation. Aries ascendant said "Hey that's a good idea" While Gemini Sun is looking for the logic in the situation they thoughtlessly dove into. While this makes for an interesting individual, Impulsive Aries make cause you to go through more trouble than you need to. Next time you find yourself about to dive head first over a bridge, let your Gemini rationalize the situation first, Aries thinks anything is a good idea.

Soooo what does this all mean for you and your son? Well like anything it is what you make of it. Each of you bring something completely different to the table. Cancers and Geminis are quite the odd couple. Cancers are more submissive while Geminis are more aggressive. Cancers are feelers where as A Gemini is a thinker. Cancers are more reserved while Geminis are typically more social. Cancers are sensitive and emotional and Geminis are detached and rational. Cancers prefer routine, commitment and stability while Geminis thrive on change. They both bring the opportunity to learn from one another. Gemini, it wouldn't hurt to access your feelings from time to time and Cancer, sometimes fears are irrational. It is good to try and rationalize your fears sometimes to help get you out of your comfort zone. - Having ascendants that are square one another can cause a bit of friction as well. You both have completely different ways of responding to the world around you. Cancer is going to cautiously observe their environment before making a move, while you will thrust yourself into situations based on an impulse. To go back to the bridge analogy, Your first instinct maybe to jump over it, its a rush, i get it, you are lucky in the fact that your God given Aries energy will protect your fall. Not everyone possess your gift though. Cancer sees the rocks at the bottom and feels scared to jump. That's where your Gemini Sun comes in. Aries says "Lets Jump!" Cancer says "Uhh that looks scary." Gemini takes one look at the rocks below and says "Aries, lets sit this one out with Cancer." The two of you could learn a lot from each other. You have the ability to apply logic to Cancers seemingly irrational insecurities to help him use his rational mind a little more and come out of his comfort zone. Don't write off his feelings though, He has his own gifts as well.

Ok that's all I have got. I had a fun time writing that, thanks for the opportunity, hopefully you get something out of that too! :)

Last edited by Gemini46 : 29-05-2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
That is wonderful Gemini46 thanks so much for offering your insight and expertise!

There are many inquiries I could come up with and probably will but for now what comes to my head is wondering if you have studied or thought much about Interceptions because that is a subject that doesn't get delved into a whole lot by most..

I'd love to hear/read what you think about certain placements in my chart if that is something you are offering too

What do you think about Asteroids and other points and things outside of the main planets and placements? Are there any that you find carry particular importance or influence or how do you feel about them?

Hi Sapphirez!

Thanks for the well wishes in your other post. :) I was just dealing with some changes - good changes - but still draining. I've stabilized a bit, which I'm glad. Though there is still some anxieties, so this provides me with a nice outlet in which to focus my attention elsewhere. Thanks for the advice too! Other than seeing EFT mentioned on these boards I never heard of it. I googled it and read over it briefly, probably something I will be looking into deeper.

TBH this is the first I have heard of interceptions! Thanks for turning me on to it. I did some reading up on it. Naturally I had to check out my own natal chart to see if I have one and I do, of course, just barely too -_- I get all the difficult aspects for some reason.

Interceptions are when a sign is totally enclosed in one house. Making three signs in a single house. It is said that individuals with this aspect have difficulty accessing and expressing that sign and any planets that rest in that house.

(I copy and pasted the following) -In the horoscope of a person, an intercepted sign shows a blockage. The qualities of that sign have difficulty coming out. It is like a room in your house that can only be reached by first going through another room. An interception means that your early environment did not give you the ability to deal with the things ruled by the intercepted signs. The qualities of those signs can get bottled up, repressed. Eventually, the pressure builds to the breaking point and they burst out…usually in ways that are not appropriate.-

Intercepted signs will always come in pairs. Since the intercepted signs in the chart are always going to be opposite one another. They are there to work together to balance each other. They share certain traits, for example both Taurus and Scorpio are possessive, loyal, patient to name a few. However Taurus is more grounded and connected to the material world whereas Scorpio is more intuitive and focused on the spiritual world. Normally there is a channel between the two opposing signs that allows them to balance one another. With intercepted signs this channel is blocked. They cannot balance one another. Having an intercepted sign means you never learned how to express that signs energy and it affects the area of your life that the house governs.

An intercepted Taurus would mean that the individual subconsciously keeps themselves from having anything nice, new, comfortable those sorts. Taurus is ruled by Venus so there was likely a lack of love growing up. They crave that love in the area of their life but don't know how to obtain it.

Having an intercepted Scorpio will display a shadow of the intercepted Taurus. Since you are missing love and value from Taurus, in Scorpio you refuse loss through avoidance and never learn how to cope with it. Losing what they love is hard to bear so they repress it, not knowing how to deal with it.

I'll spare you guys my life story, but after doing some reading on this subject I can look back and see how having intercepted signs affected me throughout my life. I used Scorpio and Taurus as examples since those are my intercepted signs. I can see the difficulties I went through because of this and how I evolved in order to make this painful aspect work in my favor. I'll be honest, as soon as I started researching interceptions and once I realized I had them myself, I worked up a little anxiety over that fact, thinking I now had my work cut out for me, having to focus on my newly discovered interceptions. As I read deeper into it though, I realized I had been working on it all along. The hard part is well behind me, now its just about holding my balance and not letting myself revert back into old mindsets.

So that's my 2 cents on that subject. I can say I believe it to be a legit subject. Sorry if its not as thorough as you might have wanted, but like I said this subject is brand new to me! :) I'm glad you turned me onto it, it's something I'll definitely pay attention to from now on when I am reading charts.

To answer your next question, yes I would be more than happy to look at your chart and give your questions a shot :) You can post them here or PM me, whichever you prefer.

I have always included asteroids when looking up someone's chart. I wouldn't say I am an expert on the subject but I've dabbled here and there. My dad would always dismiss them whenever he was looking at a chart. He said they weren't important but I feel differently. Granted they're not the most important parts of astrology, but they have their purpose. I can absolutely see Chiron's effect in my own chart. Chiron is probably my favorite and the one I am most familiar with. It is called either the "Great Healer" of the Zodiac or the "Wounded Healer." Let me go off on a little tangent and tell you the story of Chiron in Greek Mythology. Chiron was a Centaur, immortal & son of a God. He was blessed with an ability to heal others. He was highly respected and admired, becoming a teacher to those around him, including Hercules and Achilles. One day Chiron was accidentally hit by one of Hercules' poison arrows, inflicting a wound that was incurable. This caused him to be in excruciating pain, so much that he relinquished his immortality. Zeus then placed him up in the sky as the Sagittarius constellation. Chiron's placement in our charts represent the area of our life that we cannot seem to heal as much as we try. It tells of our own capability to channel and process our suffering so that we are able to heal others with similar wounds. Like all asteroids, Chiron must be in close conjunction with planets and/or points in order to fully express its force. (These conjunctions can be applied to all different types of charts, natal, transit, synastry.) For example: You may have a Chiron in your own chart that isn't conjunct anything. You will still have that energy but it is not going to be as strong of an influence in your own personal life as it is for someone with a planet conjunct Chiron. Your Chiron may be brought out more when you are with someone with a planet conjunct your Chiron (or vice versa) They may look to you to fix something about themselves. If you are able to own your Chiron you will be able to help this person overcome the issue they are expressing to you in a helpful, healthy manner. If you have yet to realize your Chiron, you will likely have the desire to help this person but lack the knowledge to do so. This may cause you to put blame on yourself for being unable to help them. You will eventually withdraw from this person once you realize you cannot give them the help they need. It is important for us to know our own Chiron in and out before we are able to help others.

The other asteroids are Pallas, Ceres, Vesta and Juno. I am not too familiar with Pallas or Ceres other than their basic purpose in our charts. I've dabbled a little into Vesta and Juno however. Understanding the mythology behind these asteroids helps in understanding them a little bit better. I am going to skip over these guys though. I don't know enough about them to confidently explain them & after the interception topic I am all researched out for today :-P

Points that I have found to be underrated are the Sun/Moon midpoint and the Vertex.

There is a simple formula that can be used to figure out your Sun/Moon midpoint. If you are interested I can give you the website, or you can just google it which is probably easier lol.

I copy & pasted the following -----> The Sun Moon Midpoint in astrology, and more specifically in the natal chart, is a highly sensitive and personal point. It is a mathematical point–the point midway (or exactly halfway) between the Sun and the Moon.

Inherent in the symbolism of the Sun/Moon midpoint is the desire for companionship. The Sun/Moon midpoint represents a point of “inner marriage” and symbolizes close personal relationship. This point is very important in any kind of relationship analysis, in addition to natal chart work.

In synastry, the Sun/Moon midpoint is very often activated by the other person’s personal planet in significant relationships. If another person’s personal planet, and especially the Sun or Moon, forms an aspect such as the ones referred to above, that person represents some kind of promise of integration to the Sun/Moon midpoint owner. Whether or not integration actually happens, this synastry connection offers a promise which can be difficult to resist. Therefore, it is a strong indicator of attraction. Many astrologers assert that significant relationships that lead to marriage or a similar commitment contain at least one of the following interchanges in synastry: one person’s Sun aspecting the other’s Moon, and/or one person’s personal planet aspecting the other’s Sun/Moon midpoint.

The promise of the Sun/Moon midpoint (an ‘alchemical’ blend of contrasting energies) is that with careful observation and use, one can find the source of happiness in one’s life – most commonly in our closest relationships.

In order to fully understand the Sun/Moon midpoint (abbreviated as Su/Mo) in all its glory, one has to first know the Sun and the Moon attributes prior to blending them together. We all know their respective keywords, but these bear repeating in the context of this article.

The Sun is the sole light-giver in our solar system; the basic energy of being; the light. It is our consciousness, self-awareness; willpower and individuation.

The Moon is instincts, emotional reflexes and responses; psychic perceptions and precognition; it is a container (mother and family) and a medium; and it is also the past and the past life and therefore the reason you were born (especially by its placement by degree and condition in the horoscope).
Together they are referred to as The Luminaries. A ‘luminary’ by dictionary definition is: a natural light-giving body or a person who inspires or influences others.

“A person” …thus maybe someone you can find in a relationship?

So if the Su/Mo is created out of the blend of the two luminaries, does their midpoint in the horoscope identify the person (or kind of person) who would make you happiest?

Yes, I think it does, because by their union this point shows itself to be the ‘inner marriage’ of Sun and Moon.

After all: the Sun is our essential life force and vitality and the Moon is our habit patterns and emotional needs. Furthermore, the Sun represents our father, or male energy; and the Moon represents our mother, or feminine energy. And as parents and family provide the earliest role models, then it follows that we are looking for a similar type of person in life to relate to.

So, together, the Su/Mo is the blending of the yang and the yin, the animus and the anima, the masculine and the feminine – for their strongest combined expression.

This midpoint represents the synthesis of one’s ego expression and emotional energy, creating the inner marriage that manifests as your closest relationships.

The Su/Mo is also very active in predictive astrology, so be sure to follow it by the transits, progressions and directions that it already has had and will follow in the future. You’ll see how it plays an active role in relationship beginnings, changes and endings.

Once you’ve worked out your own Su/Mo interpretation, begin to look at your relationships with others. As you will see, in marriage astrology and relationship astrology, the Su/Mo is an extremely sensitive point.

Sorry, I kind of phoned that one in. I haven't done much reading on that particular subject since 2012, but it left a impact on me.

For me I have my Sun in Sagittarius and my Moon is directly opposite in Gemini. Which puts my Sun/Moon midpoint in Virgo. Virgo is a vacant sign in my chart other than that. It stuck with me because the man I was engaged to and living with at that time and had been in a turbulent on again/off again relationship for over 6 years was (well is..he's still alive) a Virgo. There had always been a very intense pull throughout the relationship. Until I was about 16 or 17 I had never experienced a crush or feelings towards anyone. To be honest I questioned my sexuality for a bit. When I was 16 I started my first job and had the hots for a coworker my age who is a Virgo. The attraction was mutual but never really went anywhere due to my shyness and fear of intimacy. However I still carried a torch for him throughout my time working there. Once I turned 18 I left that job and the crush just kind of dissipated. I was free emotionally for the next 9-10 months or so, happy to live without the dramas that came with a relationship. That all changed when I met the aforementioned Virgo with whom I was engaged to. I swear the moment I saw him I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. I had never experienced an attraction like that. I was absolutely infatuated with him right from the start. A few months later we started a relationship which went on painfully over the next 10-11 years until 2016. I swore I would never involve myself with another Virgo after the craziness he had brought into my life. At the very end of 2015/beginning of 2016 I had started a new job and had one foot out the door, away from that toxic relationship. No sooner than that I bumped into my Twin Flame at the new job. You guessed it - another Virgo! So much for never involving myself with another one of them. He has restored my love and appreciation for what was injured in the previous relationship.

Ok well that is it for me. Not sure if any of that was insightful but I had fun. Hopefully I was able to provide some answers to your questions <3
Old 30-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Gemini - when you're back in the game and feeling ready to respond (all the best for whatever is going on that's demanding your energy. I am also in a situation like this.)

My question is does it affect a person negatively if their sun, moon and ascendant are all in a cardinal sign?

Thank you

Hi Akira!

Hope things are going well on your end.

In regards to your question I like how Sapphirez put it - see it as a challenge.

I would say having your Sun, Moon and Ascendant in cardinal signs CAN affect you negatively. It CAN just as easily affect you positively. How it affects you all depends on you and you alone. I am sure it's safe to assume you prefer the latter over the former. Having 3 of your main personalities housed in Cardinal signs will no doubt come with it's share of difficulties. You may sometimes come off as bossy, self centered, domineering and/or inconsiderate to others. Those being negative traits shared by the cardinal signs. We all have shortcomings though, and being aware of them is the first step towards fixing them. On the upside having a lot of cardinal energies comes with the positive traits as well. Cardinal Signs are the leaders of the Zodiac. They are the ones that come up with ideas (the good ones anyway) and have the ambition needed for them to launch their ideas and get them moving in the right direction. (they are excellent at starting things but not necessarily finishing them all the time.) You may need to turn to a fixed or mutable sign, who will gladly use their own traits to build (fixed signs) and perfect(mutable) your ideas assuming you are a good leader.

For Example, you can boss others around and use other immature tactics to get others to bend to your will, dismissing any other input that doesn't fit in your box. This will likely cause some confrontations though and wont gain you any respect. Or you can be a good leader. Using your own unique gifts to put a plan in place while appreciating and encouraging others unique gifts to help you fulfill your ambitions.

Similar to you I have A LOT going on but in the mutable signs instead. On the downside I can be flaky, unmotivated, unstable and unreliable. But on the plus side I am carefree, easygoing, flexible, and thrive in chaos. I am fully aware of my shortcomings, sometimes I choose to indulge in them if I feel like I need to. For example I will sometimes blow people off if I no longer feel like going through with the plans that I more than likely set up because of pressure put on me by someone else. Knowing myself, I tend to avoid making plans unless I am 100% sure I will follow through with them. Otherwise there is about a 50/50 chance I will cancel them last minute. I do however make a conscious effort to correct the negative traits. I don't want to be someone who is unreliable so it is something I work on correcting.

Bottom line: You are going to have both negative and positive traits, that's a given. All you can really do is be open to criticism and use it to your advantage by making a conscious effort to fix the unwanted behaviors. Always go after your best self!
Old 30-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira

Thank you

Hi Akira!

Hope things are going well on your end.

In regards to your question I like how Sapphirez put it - see it as a challenge.

I would say having your Sun, Moon and Ascendant in cardinal signs CAN affect you negatively. It CAN just as easily affect you positively. How it affects you all depends on you and you alone. I am sure it's safe to assume you prefer the latter over the former. Having 3 of your main personalities housed in Cardinal signs will no doubt come with it's share of difficulties. You may sometimes come off as bossy, self centered, domineering and/or inconsiderate to others. Those being negative traits shared by the cardinal signs. We all have shortcomings though, and being aware of them is the first step towards fixing them. On the upside having a lot of cardinal energies comes with the positive traits as well. Cardinal Signs are the leaders of the Zodiac. They are the ones that come up with ideas (the good ones anyway) and have the ambition needed for them to launch their ideas and get them moving in the right direction. (they are excellent at starting things but not necessarily finishing them all the time.) You may need to turn to a fixed or mutable sign, who will gladly use their own traits to build (fixed signs) and perfect(mutable) your ideas assuming you are a good leader.

For Example, you can boss others around and use other immature tactics to get others to bend to your will, dismissing any other input that doesn't fit in your box. This will likely cause some confrontations though and wont gain you any respect. Or you can be a good leader. Using your own unique gifts to put a plan in place while appreciating and encouraging others unique gifts to help you fulfill your ambitions.

Similar to you I have A LOT going on but in the mutable signs instead. On the downside I can be flaky, unmotivated, unstable and unreliable. But on the plus side I am carefree, easygoing, flexible, and thrive in chaos. I am fully aware of my shortcomings, sometimes I choose to indulge in them if I feel like I need to. For example I will sometimes blow people off if I no longer feel like going through with the plans that I more than likely set up because of pressure put on me by someone else. Knowing myself, I tend to avoid making plans unless I am 100% sure I will follow through with them. Otherwise there is about a 50/50 chance I will cancel them last minute. I do however make a conscious effort to correct the negative traits. I don't want to be someone who is unreliable so it is something I work on correcting.

Bottom line: You are going to have both negative and positive traits, that's a given. All you can really do is be open to criticism and use it to your advantage by making a conscious effort to fix the unwanted behaviors. Always go after your best self!