Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Deactivated Account
when my kundalini became active i began to have an ever growing desire and need for red meat.

today i still eat a high fat high protein diet. mostly red meat, eggs, cheese, and nuts. i eat other things and supplements for high doses of antioxidants and vitamins. but what im saying is slow burning food with lots of protein and fat keeps things on an even keel. plus helps me stay grounded. if my crown becomes to expanded and begins to hurt my head after eating a steak it brings me back into my body. pains in the head gone.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Deactivated Account
every time i get off the road. i make a stew with bones and marrow. carrots, onions, garlic, ginger, and so on. just before going back on the road i make rice with it. to take for me to eat on the road. every bowl of soup and bowl of rice has a feeling of power to it. a difference i can feel.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
Hello guys,

Sorry I've been out for a while.

Indeed, I got pretty HEAVY changes & symptoms right now…

I've been hospitalised lately for gallbladder issues. :( (not the first time)
I'm pretty Young…
I couldnt eat anything without vomiting (even soup or a banana...).
Fortunately, I had a full check-up and all my blood parameters are more than OK.
I have some very small gallstones not even visible on echography....

I talked with my yoga teacher, and she told me that it had probably nothing related to my food habits (which are pretty good) but with my posture...cause I got a scoliosis. :(
She explained I probably have the fascia around the organ pinched under my rib cage and that the liquid is static because of that and provokes some gallstones...not stupid! I consider it seriously.
My belly has often been dilated (I have irritable bowel syndrom since I ve been a child).

Now I noticed my digestion process is like almost frozen. !
Very very lazy.... I drink a lot of water with magnesium, spinach....nothing works!!
I guess it s related to Kundalini changes ?!

I didnt change anything in my food habits and my belly has never beeeen so low/stuck.
Any suggestions people??
I try to be on a diet but still… its lazyyyy as hell.

Im really ok on healthy plan, nothing to worry about.
So I dont know what to do/change....I do some vinyasa yoga, the energy is flowing but still...
Old 29-04-2019, 02:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hello guys,

Sorry I've been out for a while.

Indeed, I got pretty HEAVY changes & symptoms right now…

I've been hospitalised lately for gallbladder issues. :( (not the first time)
I'm pretty Young…
I couldnt eat anything without vomiting (even soup or a banana...).
Fortunately, I had a full check-up and all my blood parameters are more than OK.
I have some very small gallstones not even visible on echography....

I talked with my yoga teacher, and she told me that it had probably nothing related to my food habits (which are pretty good) but with my posture...cause I got a scoliosis. :(
She explained I probably have the fascia around the organ pinched under my rib cage and that the liquid is static because of that and provokes some gallstones...not stupid! I consider it seriously.
My belly has often been dilated (I have irritable bowel syndrom since I ve been a child).

Now I noticed my digestion process is like almost frozen. !
Very very lazy.... I drink a lot of water with magnesium, spinach....nothing works!!
I guess it s related to Kundalini changes ?!

I didnt change anything in my food habits and my belly has never beeeen so low/stuck.
Any suggestions people??
I try to be on a diet but still… its lazyyyy as hell.

Im really ok on healthy plan, nothing to worry about.
So I dont know what to do/change....I do some vinyasa yoga, the energy is flowing but still...

what makes you think your kundalini is becoming activated? im not saying it isn't.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Experiencer
@running:

A LOT of things!

Mine is very gentle and on long term (my Twin flame had a sudden and explosive one when we met back last year).

Here is a (not extended list) of my symptoms:

-having met my Twin Flame

- talking with my guides in my dreams
- seeing people and objects aura
- seeing atoms of plants moving sometimes (what a beautiful show! ), seeing both the big picture (inert material) and the detailed one (atoms moving) at the same time..the life force, movement, sparking particles!

- having clairaudience +++ : I'm hearing mostly music, relaxing music, religious (or not) choirs, people talking around, and spirits as well
- I have a lot of spiritual attacks (because the energies are moving fast these times)
we assist to a huge shift these times, battle between Light and Dark forces… see what happened to Notre Dame Cathedral, Sri Lanka….
I often have premonitory dreams or clairaudience about Attacks about to Happen in the World.
- seeing a lot of mirror hours, having synchronicity EVERY single day, all is talking to me (inner guidance) because I know how to read Universe book now
- having Heart chakra expansion (very sensitive to all energies, having a strong push when meeting negative people...going sometimes to have an urge to VOMIT when it s very toxic)
-feeling my Crown chakra pulling , turning, receiving information, having telepathy, being very intuitive, knowing when someone lies
- feeling mastering myself, cant be controlled/manipulated by other people anymore
-feeling other chakras turning
- cant handle alcohol and toxic food anymore
-having spontaneous movements to heal my body when meditating or resting
etc
- seeing new colors
- time accelerating sometimes, when watching some videos the rythm is very fast
and especially
, I've been attacked by Men In Black. It's a reality, these negative beings are trying desperately to stop your Ascension process by trying to intimidating (yellin at you in the street etc)

people feeling confident around me from the beginning, asking me for informations or help in the street very very often

needing to avoid crowded places (my Energy decreases immediately and I feel very tired), needing more and more solitude and time in Nature to recharge

- having communications and Morse codes with my star family ;)*

- had some mental experiences with extraterrestrial beings, telepathic communication, interdimensional contacts/communications

-knowing we are not even alone on this Earth ;) and that we need to save Humanity from being controlled by negative species who see us as livestock and want to block our Free Will

- feeling connected and protected by the Source, knowing that we are all One and that attacking someone else is attacking yourself (ego illusion)

-knowing Death is only an illusion and that we are all part of the Source, that religions are not the Truth (but way to manipulate us) and that spirituality is inner to humans, everything is already in Us and not outside of Us. You are part of the Source yourself.

-starting to talk Light Language / transmitting Energy through eye contact
it started very lately....I was sick as I said and when I was in front the mirror my hands started to make movements to heal, I was not controlling anything. Just observing how ancient knowledge was expressing! It is scary first but wonderful to observe!
my pain disappeared immediately after.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Experiencer
Ahh and I noticed also -what a wonderful sign!- that animals seem attracted to me.
Today I sat on a two different benches, and immediately each time, a few birds -sparrows- came very close to me (a few centimeters), liked pulled to my vibration on the instant.
First time they were 3 coming at the same time.
2d time only one.
They were very close, which is very surprising for such fearfuls birdies.

Love it :)
Old 15-05-2019, 01:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Side note: I know what I share may not be considered very spiritual, but see things as being connected and one can affect the other.

There's no such thing as "not spiritual"! :)
Old 15-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Knower
My body isn't rejecting food, but the opposite: I can eat foods I couldn't eat for years. I never had a problem eating eggs, until maybe 5 or so years ago, when I developed an egg white intolerance. Now I can eat eggs again. I've also been wanting more meat lately, especially as I become more active during the warm season. Not sure if my kundalini has anything to do with it though.