Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Administrator
There is a lot of Evidance that Autism is genetic my friends cousin has it her son has it her two uncles have kids two of those have it a grandchild has and so does a greatgrandchild.

Namaste
Old 03-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Master
Yes unfortunately Native spirit, the toxicity and mutation of our selves/genes resulting from that does carry on to our offspring, because they become of what we are right? Not only does what we consume while carrying a child impact them, but the physical weaknesses and condition of our bodies and organs and bodily systems effects them too. If our own kidneys don't filter properly, or our intestines are blocked, for examples, then how could we expect the child we are carrying or contributing our dna to to be perfectly healthy? But nature, and we humans, are constantly healing and trying to restore ourselves to the perfect state of homeostasis, so there is infinite hope that we can heal and reverse disorders and diseases.. because don't the names there say it all? dis-ease and dis-order.. they go against the natural order and ease of how life is supposed to be, and therefore are just unnatural states, generally caused by unnatural things. The only cure or correction is to get more nature and get out and abstain from as much of that which isn't.

I'm sorry that your friend's family is so afflicted by this sad disorder. hopefully they can embrace healing and the future generations can be free of it. there's little I want more in the world than to help create one where people don't suffer from such unnecessary genetic mutations. and I do think it is possible. We just have to remember why we are here, and how we are here and that our connection to the Earth and Heavens (or whatever you want to call it lol) is integral to our functioning and future of all
Old 03-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Is there some spiritual, psychological root to autism or is it only due to physical, physiological causes ? I've heard the spiritual root of autism is because of an inability to be grounded, where the spiritual bodies don't enter fully into the physical body as if the material world wasn't a safe place to be.

Is there and established between autism and vaccines, or some chemical additives ?

Smilingsun,

Thank you for asking the question. And thank you all for the passionate discussion, personal stories and factual answers, that shed light and dispel the myths around a misunderstood subject.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Smilingsun,

Thank you for asking the question. And thank you all for the passionate discussion, personal stories and factual answers, that shed light and dispel the myths around a misunderstood subject.

Thanks to you Anala, and to everybody for your opinion. It's a complex topic, and differs from person to person. It can be more or less of an issue because some have an almost normal social life with a family and a job while others struggle more. Some autistic/asperger have amazing abilitites, some psychologists think that several genius scientists, mathematician are autistic. I wonder if indigo or crystal people have more this particularity. On the possible connexion with vaccines i've read stories of mothers and fathers whose children started to have those issues after a shot, this make me wonder.
Obviously this condition has a genetic component, and if we accept the premise that we choose our mother and father, know about their genetic, personality, social status, country, maybe some things are preplanned or known in advance, and could have a greater purpose.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account
I often feel like a canary in the coal mine...
My nervous system is sensitive and is an indicator of when the environmental conditions are off.
Will the world listen to the canaries and change the systems or will the world let the canaries perish right before the rest of the world does?

(I want to re-iterate that I am un-vaccinated, so my sensory and processing quirks are unrelated to vaccines). The severity of my symptoms are directly related to the balance of my environment though... and my system responds acutely to disturbances in my environment... this most often includes the social systems which I became involved in as a child without the freedom of guided self - direction.
I feel everything... I process it all through my senses - so I literally felt it when organisations were not being honest and would respond to that feedback. Much like an ecosystem responds to imbalance in the environment.
The confusion started to arrive when I felt unsafe, like I had to make my sensations fit into the logical construct of the western way of being... that is when the disorientation and confusion really set in.
I personally know that my soul incarnated as an 'indigo' child as well in the 80's... I had a blueprint to disrupt the archaic systems. I remember being a young baby I remember feeling that this reality was off balance... As I became a young child I felt this imbalance in my nervous system... and I responded physically in very dramatic ways BUT This is my entirely subjective experience and does not reflect anybody else's...

In fact one lesson of this - from my experience is just how UNIQUE and how personal all of our experiences are and how personal and unique our natural settings are according to our own individual design.

A rain-forest ecosystem might exist right next to an semi -arid woodland... both of those ecosystems operate at different optimum points of balance... our job collectively is to realise the individual needs of each unique ecosystem and create balance for that diversity to thrive.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Knower
Autism probably has many exacerbating factors. Genetics, nutrition, population density, and yes, possibly vaccines. Although I feel that the topic of autism distracts from serious criticism of vaccine safety; the advent of vaccination may have aided this recent boom in human population, at what cost to the greater biosphere, and the psychosocial dynamics of our species? But I digress.

In short, our doctors and scientists have a great understanding of the world around us and within us. Yet they still know nothing and understand nothing. Labels like "autism" and "schizophrenia" are useful tools for recognizing patterns in behavior, patterns that may have a negative or positive effect, but they vastly oversimplify the unfathomable reality of our animal minds and natural worlds. Even between not-so-different human cultures here on Earth, there are different criteria for "normal" mental health. Extraterrestrials may think us ALL autistic or some other such thing.

As primates, humans are closely related to rodents. We have many more similiarities than differences. Studies with rats and mice have shown behavioral changes at certain population densities, including a rift between asocial individuals and hypersocial individuals with very little middle ground. We see this today (today = past few centuries/millennia) with autism, hikikomori, globalism, and an ever-growing population. Maybe. This is certainly what I've observed, but I'm just one drop in the bucket.

I meet the diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder, but I haven't been "formally" diagnosed. No matter. All injuries and illnesses are of the spirit, as ALL is of the spirit. Our fleshy bodies (and buggy brains) are beautiful gears in the great machine of life. Yes, autism may be caused by genetics, toxins, malnutrition, etc, but these forces are all spiritual in nature. Spirit is breath. Life. We all have much in common, but also a unique individual code with both costs and benefits. Things we will never fully understand.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Is there some spiritual, psychological root to autism or is it only due to physical, physiological causes ? I've heard the spiritual root of autism is because of an inability to be grounded, where the spiritual bodies don't enter fully into the physical body as if the material world wasn't a safe place to be.
We could also ask what are the reasons for blindness at birth.
We could ask does everything have a spiritual reason.
Do psychological issues have a spiritual reason?
Do chemical imbalances have a reason? Do genetics have a spiritual basis?
I would say, yes.
We could ask what are the reasons for all sorts of things ...the good, the bad, the ugly!

Picture you have a strainer....you pour all of these in there.
My input would be: There is one reason for everything.
However, you can say it in many different ways !
We hit our thumb with a hammer, we are born blind or into extreme poverty, or extreme wealth....
we may have a brutal family or a loving family.
Why?

All to bring us to God, our Home, Heaven, Self-Realization, God Awareness...etc.

What appears as autism and hardship, what appears as wealth and ease..are
not exactly what they appear to be to are little eyes.
The hardship is a blessing, the ease is also a blessing.

Everything is in a Big Picture.

The autism may have been picked by the advanced soul for the Soul Family to all grow in love,
detachment for worldly things and selfless service.
And maybe the wealthy, healthy person was to grow in the humility and gratitude of the wonders
of God's gifts since he didn't believe that he was truly loved.

There are millions of scenarios tailor made for each one of us ...and all for the same reason..
for us to learn who we are, where we really want to be...Who we really are.

That's my comment on the op.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Guide

There are different cases if Autism. In my son's case, it was a series of events. He had ear infections, and was on antibiotics on and off, for two years. He also has food allergies. There is research in diet, Candida, and shots. If you read Google Candida and Autism...you will see how all of this plays into Autism. There's alot of stuff on this...so it takes awhile, but I believe this research is the closest to the truth, IMO. It is genetic too, it's certain DNA types that are more sensitive to diet and Autism...the same with Cancer, Depression, Schizophrenia, ECT ECT ECT

If the spiritual soul was afraid of the unsafeness of this physical world...we would all be autistic.

I think what we are learning here...is how to get back to eating off the land, and how much our diets are being affected by the way we eat today. It's not healthy at all...it's the cause of many illnesses.

If it doesn't grow straight from the earth naturally, unprocessed it's not safe to eat everyday, all day...and that brings up breastfeeding, and a whole lot of things we have strayed from, the laws of nature.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchidananda

Resolution / Prevention:
1. Avoid adult vaccines. Not all vaccines are bad or should be avoided for an infant though.

Adults are not becoming autistic. By the time you're an adult you're either on the spectrum or you aren't. Therefore I don't see what avoiding adult vaccines would do to ease the burgeoning instances of autism spectrum disorder.

The claim is that infant vaccines somehow cause or trigger autism. I don't believe that. I had no vaccines until I was in fourth grade, because they didn't exist. Yes I'm older than dirt. I was already clearly an Asperger kid, with no vaccines to blame. My father had Asperger's too. He never had vaccines until he was an adult. At least for my family, it's genetic. Both of my sons have Aspberger's too.

I had classmates who suffered permanent disability due to polio. I know a girl who was deaf because of measles. I know of people who spent decades in iron lungs because their breathing muscles were paralyzed. I'm sure those people would have JUMPED at the chance to get a vaccine and prevent the disease that totally disrupted their lives.

My supposition is that a very tiny number of infants may have a reaction to vaccines that may trigger autism if the individual already has the genetic makeup for it. It's more of an allergic reaction rather than the vaccine itself. The benefits for the masses of quelling mass outbreaks of disease through vaccinations far outweigh the slight chance of an adverse reaction, though I CAN completely understand why parents worry.

It's important to remember that Autism typically is noticed when an infant is around 12-18 months old. Those are prime times for vaccines too. Those are also the times when infants learn to walk. Does anyone point at walking and claim that walking causes Autism? No, it would just be coincidence that those two events happen at the same approximate time. I'm pretty sure the same coincidence but not causation exists between vaccines and Autism.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchidananda
Autism and ADHD exponentially increased over last 25 years. Three Main Causes promoted by the Deep state:
1. Vaccines with Nanos, ie. TRIPLE VACCINE MMR
2. Nitrogen Dioxide added to food Chain and atmosphere from Excessive use of Nitrogen Fertilizers in Inorganic Farming / Feed for livestock.
3. Increased consumption of humpless cow’s toxic A1 beta-casein milk/dairy products containing HARMFUL PEPTIDE Betacasomorphine 7 - Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine. This is an opium family substance, and has been associated with a very large number of serious diseases. One liter A1 Milk contains 24-32gms of casein of which 9 to 12 grams is BCM7 ( about two tea spoons).

Resolution / Prevention:
1. Avoid adult vaccines. Not all vaccines are bad or should be avoided for an infant though.
2. Switch to Organic Produce. Promote Organic Agriculture that avoids abuse of N fertilizers.
3. Switch to nutritious A2 milk of indigenous humped cows that is without BCM7. Its Ghee(Clarified Butter) is highly beneficial to all including autists.

Absolutely!

My father was an intelligent man...and was moved emotionally, when my son was diagnosed with Autism. My father said...we are the only species who takes milk from another animal...milk was intended for babies, for survival...who don't have teeth and cannot chew food. It was only intended for the first few years of life...and from the mother source.

Somehow, along the way...maybe from the Great Depression, for survival ( and conspicuously, the first case if Autism recorded) we have relied on milk, and given it a reputation of a good source of calcium...when infact....it is by nature...only intended for the first years of life...and inly by the source of the biological mother. It should only be used separately....if something happened to the mother, and it is for the survival of the infant.

I love your post, thank you