Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Seeker

Have you ever attended a séance? And how was it?

Have you ever attended a séance before?
Did you experience something special in there?
Were you impressed by the medium or not?
Did you feel he/she was a genuine or not, in your honest opinion?
I'm interested in it, but actually have never attended.

I'm glad if you can share your own story(like the medium showed some supernatural power, or spoke something very insightful) and how you felt.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I have done a lot of séance (more I prefer to call them a circle) where messages have come in. I do not do them where we hold hands as I do not need the energy of others to bring in Spirits.

I feel that I am the real thing, born naturally to it all without having to learn anything.

I do offer cautions when attending such events, as you have to trust in not only the Medium holding the event but those with you. Remembering that like the living not all the dead have the best intentions.

I too do not feel that channeling where the Medium lets the spirit enter them is the best practices as that spirit can at time enter someone else present. Its not child's play so research in the group or person is wise.

If things like a Spirit Board are being used I so offer cautions there. I have been called out to way to many homes where doors to the other side are opened that are very hard to then close.

Like all things take them in steps of being safe.

Lynn
Old 02-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Seeker

Hi, Lynn.
Thank you for sharing your own experience and story.
It looks like you are a master of séance.
I'll consider what you wrote when I attend one.

Thank you.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Guide
I have attended only one seance but have attended several circles as Lynn describes them.

The seance was arranged by my cousin when we were both 15. He was trying to scare "the girls". He and his friend rigged up a wet towel that was supposed to fly down and hit me in the face, but my cousin's friend fell asleep and my cousin kept kicking my leg thinking it was his friends. Finally my other cousin got up and turned the light on and we saw everything and laughed about it for a long time.

My experience with the circles is that if the person really is a medium you can get quit a lot of interesting things. There is man name John in Dallas who is really good. His circles were popular (this was years ago and I have no idea if he still does circles). Sometimes there would be 30 people in the room. He would make everyone say their name so he remembered where they were sitting then the room would be darkened with blackout curtains and he would start. He always got whole names, never "I am getting a D name...", he would say "I have someone here named Fanny Belle, I think she is here for ..." Sometimes he would ask who knows Fanny Belle (or what ever name he gets) and several people would say "I know someone" and he would then know which one it was based on where they were sitting. I cannot speak for anyone else but I always got messages that I knew were for me, specific to the relative that had passed and myself, like my grandfather asking if I remembered riding on his tractor with him.

That does not happen with all mediums so the thing to pay attention to is the kind of reading John Edwards does no TV or the Long Island Medium. Those are not real or very little of it is real. They are media personalities in it for the money and fame.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Administrator
I Have to agree with what Lynn has said. not all medium are in for fame or to be tv stars some people like myself Lynn and others were born with it.but I have a saying that I stick by and that is I read for the needy not for the gready

Namaste
Old 21-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Master
I have been to numerous seances at Camp Chesterfield.

If I had the time to spend, I could tell what type of ink jet printer the spirit precipitated pictures were printed on.

I most admit, the mediums there are extremely clever.......... but I never found one that was the real deal.
Old 22-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
mediumship

In reply to seance yes they call them circles. I have always been slightly mediumistic but there was always that slight dought until I did some training was a Scottish medium named Gordon smith very accurate may I say. It was a weekend training workshop. I will not talk about the other of me as it will take to long to talk. I'll get mostly to the point of the experience we were all sitting in a large circle seat's were placed around different parts of the hall then readers were chosen and blindfolded so the reader did not know who they were going to be be paired up with male or female when person was ready to have there reading they touch there knee or shoulder but not aloud to speak before the reading we had been preparing Ower self's to receive contact with spirit from the spirit world most of the weekend my turn came and I was just open minded about the weekends event and just enjoy everything that we were been taught. It seemed like a long time before I heard somebody sit down they touched my knee and with in ten seconds I started seeing pictures in my I had to keep talking as not to lose contact all I can say it was truly amazing but I got
Excited as I recognised the face
Old 19-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
I was born with clairvoyance with a high degree of clairzentience sensing energy change good bad energies are nothing new to me unfortunately it does not work like on the TV unfortunately we can get drained or I like to call it been overwhelmed you can into situations we you pick energy environment change in certain areas and nobody else nows any difference I'm talking about the norms
Old 20-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

I will share an experience I had at the hospital. I was there getting some blood work done and was looking for an exit. There was a "code" called and I so felt the man leave. Well he left all right running full speed down the hallway and ran right into me and back out again and went out the fire exit door. That is the same door I made a bee line for and went out. I had to get out of there, and of course I set off the alarm.

I did not know if that spirit was still attached to me and the last thing I wanted to happen was for a DR to find me speaking to a dead person in the hospital I might well have been locked up.

Right behind me came the Priest from the hospital half out of breath trying to catch up with me and he too came out the fire door setting off the alarm. He called security and told them he set it of and it was all OK.

He said that he needed to talk to me about what he had just seen. It seems that he had just been at this man's bedside and did last rights with him. The code was called and death pronounced. This man had been seen by the Priest several times but never passed. This time he made his passing. He was so happy to be free that he literally ran away from his bed and the hospital.

I ran out the door to make sure I had the space to deal with his crossing. The Priest told me he had seen like a mist at times leaving the body, like heat almost. Never had he ever seen a full body physical form like he just did. He said that he ran right into you....and you felt it I could tell. Then that is all I saw when you ran out the door. I told him I was a Medium and used to such things happening but I needed to know I was safe to deal with him.

He told me that the man had been very ill for a long time and died several times not to remain gone. Fear I guess held him in place. I told the Priest that he was crossed that I helped with that. He was stunned that there was a physical form that you could keep. He looked just like he had laying in the bed but could run. This man could never have moved like that he said.

I told the Priest that they can use my energy to be physical and that they can enter the body of the living and stay there if they wish. He had always been unsure on possessions ext. Well not after what he saw.

Its a very draining thing to have this happen to you. It takes it toll on you if your not grounded and know well how to use protections. While I can let them enter me to talk through me I so prefer they sit with me along side me and we talk that way.

In doing Platform work in front of an audience I have been able to have a spirit stand beside me at times many in the audience will see. Its quite the experience but too its draining.

While I know well we all have our paths, that we all have our callings to what we feel is pure work, I never have been to a large show with someone of fame I could say was "doing real service". I have at times felt like standing up and saying "OK I have the person with me want a true message".

Lynn
Old 21-10-2019, 08:52 AM
hazada guess

Lynn...........fascinating.I wish that I had the gift you have.