Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Seeker

Telekinesis

How to practice/develop it? Sometimes objects move around me and I've been told more than once I have this gift, but only now its physically manifesting around me.
Old 27-03-2019, 01:12 AM
Administrator
Hello

I feel its something we can all do but again comes in the "why" do it. The energy drain is immense trust me for years I was in study groups on this and other things we can do.

It can give you headaches and muscle weakness.

As for how to do it, I used a form of conscious meditation where I closed off to all the noise and other influences around me. Keeping light in the room, but not bright in your eyes.

Focus on only the item and nothing else so this is about putting things you have on your brain in the back ground. Literally removing it off your plate for the time your focusing on moving something.

You have to have a pure intention on what it is you want from doing this, as its a "gift" and if we misuse them there is Karmic Debts we can build up upon us for maybe future lives to come.

We are not a circus act though we could well call it "Magic".

Lynn
Old 27-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I feel its something we can all do but again comes in the "why" do it. The energy drain is immense trust me for years I was in study groups on this and other things we can do.

It can give you headaches and muscle weakness.

[...]

Lynn

Thank you, Lynn! Whenever it happens naturally I am mostly clumsy and no-worried about anything! I'm always light headed and empty of thoughts when it happens. It happened 3 times: one I was taking a shower and the sponge made two slow flips and fell on the ground, with the soap and everything. The second I was washing my hands and the liquid soap recipient moved, I felt it was being moved to a better place! And the third I was in my room on the computer and thought "where is my phone?" and saw it on the bed, only to a few minutes later it suddenly was by my computer desk!

So I'd rather let it keep happening naturally, I don't really see a purpose for me to obnoxiously control it, I feel it is serving subtle purposes now, I'll just let it be.

Thank you
Old 01-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Master
Hi,

Those were nice experiences Mila Ru.

Thanks for sharing them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Gracey

This ability is one that I have. I do not get light headed like you do. It has no physical affect on me at all. I am calm in my mind and spirit when I use this ability. I find it to be a passive energy if you understand what I mean. Those who try to use this ability as an active energy will experience physical difficulties, such as being lightheaded and so on.

One way to practice would be with a pendulum. You practice by choosing it to move in whatever direction you would like. Practice making the pendulum stop when you choose it to and so on.

I don't use this ability myself much. The first time I did, I was beat for it because it scared the person who was witness to it. If I do use it, I keep my mouth shut about it to the people who are witness to it.

I have noticed that it does naturally happened with out my conscious intention at times if I don't use it for a long period of time. It is that way with all abilities though.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Pathfinder

there used to be a site called wingmakers that had a lot of good techniques for pyrokinesis hydrokinesis and such, i think that there are a lot more good sites out there you just have to search for them
Old 21-07-2019, 05:12 AM
Master
I made some elementals and they did the 'work'.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:02 AM
Guide

I noticed when I was fasting for 3 days that I woke up to use the restroom and i had to go bad. As I walked into the restroom I eyed the tolit as I was walking towards it and the toilet lid just lifted up.... I was like WHAT?! but it happened so non evasively and I was soo tired that I was really perplexed at what just happened..... I have had dreams where someone is teaching me telekinesis in my dream. There was a being teaching me to lifft a rock that was big as a car and I could feel a surge or stream of energy buzzing from my left front side of my head to my right side front of my head as I was lifting it. I got a reading the other day from a psychic without mentioning any of this and she suggested that I learn how to do it. I also realized if I used telekinesis in a bad way or maybe it was me using to much energy that I would get a migraine that would last a whole day..... In a dream I picked up someone and threw them through a window......

probably a bad habit to have which is why I think I either had the migraine from the energy transfer or because of the karma. Anyways... where is a good place to learn more about it?
Old 26-06-2021, 04:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 TELEKINESIS -LEVITATION

Look at this if you want to learn from a real Siddha master.

His name is Ernst Veter and i witness his real powers. Believe it or not, nothing is green screen.

he is in YouTube and on Facebook. he was teaching in Russia, but now he is teaching in English. great guy.
Old 26-06-2021, 05:48 AM
Master
Interesting that you referred him as a Siddha master. You caught my interest.

As far as I am concerned, this topic and its side topics are extremely controversial. A lot of the controversy revolves around what is a "Medium". There are numerous definitions but the one I like is from the National Spiritualist Association of Churches (NSAC) which claims:

"A Medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the spirit world and through whose instrumentality, intelligences in that world are able to convey messages and produce the phenomena of Spiritualism. (1914)"

The expression "phenomena of Spiritualism" is also defined by the NSAC. They claim:

"The Phenomena of Spiritualism consists of Prophecy, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Gift of Tongues, Laying on of Hands, Healing, Visions, Trance, Apports, Levitation, Raps, Automatic and Independent Writings and Paintings, Voice, Materialization, Photography, Psychometry and any other manifestation proving the continuity of life as demonstrated through the Physical and Spiritual senses and faculties of man. (1950)"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜