Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 22-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 904
  Pagandell's Avatar
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I have heard of this before and it seems contradictory to me. A light worker does not need to be a warrior, in fact in my picture of reality, a light worker would be the one who shines a light on a dark corner, whether that corner is in someone's mind, in society, or in some group like a "spiritual" group that is creating an imaginary war to be fought.

I made a mistake with the title of this thread, instead of Warrior light worker I should of named it Light warrior.

A light worker and a light warrior are different, but it is said two sides of the same coin.

I'm going over to help to see if I can change the title.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention
__________________
How many times does an angel fall.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 22-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 904
  Pagandell's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
You sound so sure about all of this, I would really like to know how you are so sure that what you say is true.:

Hi Siemens.

I'm trying to establish were you get your info from, did you read about it for instance, I have a feeling you are still going to avoid my question.
__________________
How many times does an angel fall.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 26-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Siemens Siemens is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 58
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Siemens.

I'm trying to establish were you get your info from, did you read about it for instance, I have a feeling you are still going to avoid my question.
No, I don't avoid questions! You can ask my everything you want and I will answer.

I indeed read some books about it. But I didn't mentioned them because I thought it were clear to you that it doesnít mean anything were someone read or heard something. Whatever book I would quote you could say the book contains nothing more than nonsense. And you would be totally right. You never can rely on what you hear from other people or read in books. If you would do so you were just an idiot (or religious). Sadly this is what most people on this planet do.

The sources of my convictions are always pure logic, self-observation, and observation of the environment. If we accept the notion that we are reincarnating souls, it follows by logic, that the most likely scenario is that we ourselves choose the life we experience. Why? Because all alternative explanations donít make much sense.

If you would believe that we do NOT chose our life: Why do know that this is the case? The question isnít rhetoric. I ask you: Why do you believe that although we see the world from outside before we incarnate we donít make any plans or agreements with other souls regarding our upcoming incarnation? Do you think that isnít possible? Donít you believe in reincarnation? Or what else are the reasons for YOUR conviction of the random life? Again, this is no rhetoric question - I ask you.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 30-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 904
  Pagandell's Avatar
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
No, I don't avoid questions! You can ask my everything you want and I will answer.I indeed read some books about it. But I didn't mentioned them because I thought it were clear to you that it doesnít mean anything were someone read or heard something. Whatever book I would quote you could say the book contains nothing more than nonsense. And you would be totally right. You never can rely on what you hear from other people or read in books. If you would do so you were just an idiot (or religious). Sadly this is what most people on this planet do.The sources of my convictions are always pure logic, self-observation, and observation of the environment. If we accept the notion that we are reincarnating souls, it follows by logic, that the most likely scenario is that we ourselves choose the life we experience. Why? Because all alternative explanations donít make much sense.If you would believe that we do NOT chose our life: Why do know that this is the case? The question isnít rhetoric. I ask you: Why do you believe that although we see the world from outside before we incarnate we donít make any plans or agreements with other souls regarding our upcoming incarnation? Do you think that isnít possible? Donít you believe in reincarnation? Or what else are the reasons for YOUR conviction of the random life? Again, this is no rhetoric question - I ask you.

O'k, I now see clearly where you are coming from, what you call pure logic.

My logic tells me, I come from the spirit world on a mission but this is the earth plain different from the the spirit world.
So we must use a kind of blind faith or intuition.

And my logic tells me as I have said to you before it is always evolving not like you say pre planed.

It may all be going a certain way but even God does not know the outcome.
__________________
How many times does an angel fall.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 30-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Siemens Siemens is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 58
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
My logic tells me, I come from the spirit world on a mission but this is the earth plain different from the spirit world. So we must use a kind of blind faith or intuition.
It is legitimate to base your worldview on blind faith. Most people on this planet do so. In fact one reason for incarnating is to experience precisely this illusion we call human life.
I donít say you should question your blind belief, I only say that it most likely doesn't represent the truth.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
my logic tells me as I have said to you before it is always evolving not like you say pre planed
The truth is, you have no logic. This is just your belief (as yourself admitted above).

There is no contradiction between evolution and pre-planned lives. I also believe that we are ever evolving. For this very reason we use plans (we plan the lives so that we can evolve best). Why do you believe that evolution canít be planned?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 904
  Pagandell's Avatar
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Why do you believe that evolution canít be planned?

I'm sorry but what you say here is so unreal to my common sense/ logic.

I've herd say human emotion is unique just to humans on planet earth, I feel you have some alien way of seeing and feeling these things.

The only way evolution can be planned is by caring for mother earth and the other animals who also live here.
__________________
How many times does an angel fall.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Siemens Siemens is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 58
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I'm sorry but what you say here is so unreal to my common sense/ logic.
What is your logic? Do you apply any logic when you built up your convictions?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I've herd say human emotion is unique just to humans on planet earth, I feel you have some alien way of seeing and feeling these things.
I asked you: ďWhy do you believe that the evolution of our souls canít be planned?Ē

You only answer:
I've herd...
I feel....
I blindly believe...




You never come up with any argument. Actually it is you who is avoiding questions - not me.
I asked you again: ďWhy do you believe that evolution canít be planned?Ē
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 904
  Pagandell's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
What is your logic? Do you apply any logic when you built up your convictions?
I asked you: “Why do you believe that the evolution of our souls can’t be planned?”
You only answer:
I've herd...
I feel....
I blindly believe...
You never come up with any argument. Actually it is you who is avoiding questions - not me.
I asked you again: “Why do you believe that evolution can’t be planned?”

I can not say for sure evolution can't be planned.

For all I may know there may be control freaks, aliens to the earth spirit out there who are trying to do just that.

But followers of the light who's ancestry is steeped in earth magic and psychic
channeling's are fighting back hence the light warrior.

Unlike you I can not say for sure I am correct and you are incorrect.
I respect your beliefs, even if they are opposite to mine.
The difference between us does make for interesting debate about what I would say is the most interesting of subjects Why are we here.

I can argue with some one about animal cruelty for instance, but not on a subject like this.
__________________
How many times does an angel fall.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.

Last edited by Pagandell : 08-06-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Siemens Siemens is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 58
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I can not say for sure evolution can't be planned.
For all I may know there may be control freaks, aliens to the earth spirit out there who are trying to do just that.
What are they doing, and why? I think this is something you blindly believe.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Unlike you I can not say for sure I am correct and you are incorrect.
I also do not claim that I am 100% right. I rather claim that my convictions are true with a much higher likelihood than yours.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I respect your beliefs, even if they are opposite to mine.
I this point we are different. I generally do not respect other peopleís beliefs, if they canít reason them.

You have the right to believe everything what you want. But I also think the most dangerous people in the world are those who hold beliefs just because they heard or read something without questioning it (and without being able to reason it). This is what led to National-Socialism and other atrocities.

Should I respect ideological dogmatism or should I condemn it?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 904
  Pagandell's Avatar
[quote=Siemens]The sources of my convictions are always pure logic QUOTE]

I have become aware that the logical human mind is only part of the human body to get us from A to B on this earth plain and if we become to fixated by it are ego takes over, it is not part of the soul, we are not are body we leave it behind when we pass.

So my HS tells me spiritual wisdom/ awareness does not come from the logical brain/mind where your beliefs seem to come from.
Spiritual inspiration comes from are spirit that hangs out in the spiritual dimensions and is picket up by the soul the true you that is having an earthly experience.
__________________
How many times does an angel fall.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums