Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Guide

Possible past life memories of deceased relative

Ok, how's everyone doing?

It's been a pretty rough week here, lots if things going on, in and out.

For those of you who have read my past posts, about my relative, the young man who died in Vietnam...I have something to add to this story.

After my last post, I let things go. I figured if I needed to know more, things would come to me.

Well, last night...out of the blue...I had a memory. It was approximately 7ish, and I was standing in the kitchen of a relative. I see the kitchen in great detail, the yellow counter tops, the dark wooden cabinets, the refidgerator to the left, and kitchen sink up front. I sense I am a younger male, and I walk over to the counter as we talk...and get a soda.

Then I realize, this is not me today...this is me, this is my feelings, my personality, my essence...but it's not a memory from this life.

The scence is fairly modern, it's a bit older...but def not from too long ago. I would guess probably from the 60s, based on the atmosphere.

This is the second or do memory, that I believe is from my uncle's life.

The first I can recall, is going to a public pool..
And walking through the gate, looking down at my shorts, and then looking up at the people there. Very brief, and non meaningful ..but imo, the memory of a teenager.

Either I am tapping into his memories, or like some people mentioned here...I could be him. There are similarities, the way we stood, our smiles, personality, ECT.

I had my astrological chart done the other day...and I don't know how or even if this has anything to do with it, but my 8th house of death, is in Aries. The God of war.

I have memories and dreams of war, specifically the Civil War. Also before I even knew of my late relative, I tried to join the military at the exact same age...20. A year and a half later, we went to war...it was 9/11.