Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Seeing double numbers etc

Hey guys I'm seeing numbers like
77,666,66,24,99,77,11,11 22 etc
Some of them will be part of other long number sequences eg 116066, 127977,2298753 and I'm drawn and alerted to the double numbers.
Can you guys plz guide me to how I can use these numbers and grow spiritually.
Thank all. ����
Old 06-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Seeker
Just observe them, don't be obsessed. It's like "As in heaven so in heart", a message from God that you are in the exact place where you need to be. Plus It stand for a general awakening of your body and mind, like returning home.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Master

I see 33, 44 and 66 every single day...
Old 08-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Master
Maybe someone to open a thread for those who're seeing these number patterns,so we can all jump in,and share views and experiences.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Master
why not just use this thread for that
Old 12-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Master

I keep seeing those numbers.It seems that now I am welcomed by the number 33 every single morning, it happened today, yesterday, a day before and so on... I see it once then I see it one or two more times so this is no coincidence.I watch the time, 10:33, I watch some news I see 8:33, I check the battery of my laptop, I see 33% and I can go on and on.. It the same thing with the number 66.

I don't understand why there is not a clear message... I don't see the meaning of these numbers.. There are almost 8 months from the moment everything started... At first it was the number 9, I saw this number for several months, and now I see 33, 44 and 66 almost every day...