Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-05-2017, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Maybe, but that isn't a synchronicity or a co-incidence,either. It's an everyday happening.
Okay. I know what I know, you know what you know - we'll just leave it at that.
Old 27-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Knower

I have to update you on something extarodinary that happened yesterday. Yesterday, I experienced a HUGE chain of synchronicity! It was almost everywhere I turned. It was a about a specfic person. I felt extremely happy that day ,but I also remember letting go of my fear, letting go of the outcome, being posotive and seeing the signs even if I didn't like the message that they were trying to relay to me. I also remained calm and optimistic and the synchronicities just flowed! I have not experienced synchronicity like that in an entire year! It was everywhere, I suspect that I was finally in tune with the universe because everything around me had a beauty. It was almost as if I could feel that energy. It was so posotive! I felt a peace like never before!

Unfortunately, I let negative emotions get the best of me today and didn't experience the same positive synchronicity I had yesterday. I'm not sure. What are your thoughts on this?

Also, Necromancer, I took your advice in seeing the signs.
Thank you so much!
I didn't think something so simple could change everything!
It's awesome!
Old 27-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Knower

I have to update you on something extarodinary that happened yesterday. Yesterday, I experienced a HUGE chain of synchronicity! It was almost everywhere I turned. It was a about a specfic person. I felt extremely happy that day ,but I also remember letting go of my fear, letting go of the outcome, being posotive and seeing the signs even if I didn't like the message that they were trying to relay to me. I also remained calm and optimistic and the synchronicities just flowed! I have not experienced synchronicity like that in an entire year! It was everywhere, I suspect that I was finally in tune with the universe because everything around me had a beauty. It was almost as if I could feel that energy. It was so posotive! I felt a peace like never before!

Unfortunately, I let negative emotions get the best of me today and didn't experience the same positive synchronicity I had yesterday. I'm not sure. What are your thoughts on this?

Also, Necromancer, I took your advice in seeing the signs.
Thank you so much!
I didn't think something so simple could change everything!
It's awesome!
Old 27-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

The trick is to keep your mind and heart open to be able to notice them, no matter how small and insignificant you think it is at the time

This worked!!!
Old 27-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
This worked!!!
That's awesome! Thank you for letting me show you.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:28 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
I started out with symbols and sign following. It is good sometimes because it sometimes gives reassurance when you need it. However you wind up drifting about and when everything becomes a sign it gets confusing. As you already see.

The problem is when you project your uncertainty out into the world it reflects back at you. As you quiet down the signs will do likewise and become more focused and less scattered. I suggest you ask for the signs to have meaning and to come gently and easily, as another way to quiet things down. You make the rules and the universe will follow.

I think it is very important to self-reflect and ask yourself why you are looking for signs. The feelings that are motivating you to look for signs are likely more important than the information from the signs.

If you want to explore some good reading on this I would strongly recommend Jung's autobiography "Memories, Dreams, Reflections". Jung wrote the book on synchronicity. I found his autobiography to be much more accessible than his theory books. And very inspiring too.

Synchronicity -

Jyotir just said the same thing #24 and I just read it recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hello Wally,

Carl Jung was no doubt a great man, an important intellectual who did a great service by introducing spiritual and occult concepts, notably from Eastern cultures, to the rational intellectual Western culture.

If you want to investigate Jung, imo
one may receive much more valuable insight into him AND his work, by reading his autobiography, “Memories, Dreams, and Reflections”,
than from other supposedly scholarly presentations by him on any subject - (yes agreed), an unecessarily complex and arduous proposition.

to wit:
Alchemy is an antiquated nascent chemistry/science metaphor appealing to Western sensibilities, which can now be superseded by more direct approaches to spirituality.

~ J

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=129057&page=3
Old 28-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Orchestration. We are past synchronicity (2012, remember?). We graduated.

It's orchestration.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Synchronicity -

Jyotir just said the same thing #24 and I just read it recently

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=129057&page=3
Yes I noticed that too. It's really true that Jung's theories are tough to understand but learning through his experience is much easier. And then there were many who built on Jung's theories and they just kept getting more complicated.

However the theories are not the important thing. What is important is how he approached psychology as something beyond mental understanding. It is a whole different reality that you immerse yourself in. It is a path of psychological growth and development. But for those who cannot do this synchronicity is simply seen as coincidence. Causes and effects with no story. They miss what is going on underneath.

You could also say that synchronicity is where the inner world and outer world meet and interact. The universe reflects our states of consciousness and can be understood more deeply as you develop awareness of the symbolic patterns. There is a whole symbolic language to it and that was what Jung was trying to describe in his concept of archetypes.

There are also collective patterns we are a part of. The symbolic stories of all of the religions and beliefs, the mythos, that speaks to us a well. It is the evolution of humanity and the stories from the past.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:13 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Yes I noticed that too. It's really true that Jung's theories are tough to understand but learning through his experience is much easier. And then there were many who built on Jung's theories and they just kept getting more complicated.

However the theories are not the important thing. What is important is how he approached psychology as something beyond mental understanding. It is a whole different reality that you immerse yourself in. It is a path of psychological growth and development. But for those who cannot do this synchronicity is simply seen as coincidence. Causes and effects with no story. They miss what is going on underneath.

You could also say that synchronicity is where the inner world and outer world meet and interact. The universe reflects our states of consciousness and can be understood more deeply as you develop awareness of the symbolic patterns. There is a whole symbolic language to it and that was what Jung was trying to describe in his concept of archetypes.

There are also collective patterns we are a part of. The symbolic stories of all of the religions and beliefs, the mythos, that speaks to us a well. It is the evolution of humanity and the stories from the past.

I've not read him before, but what you say sounds very interesting, and I really like the way you describe things, winter light.

Thanks for your thoughtful, grounded presence as usual.

JL