Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-07-2014, 03:07 AM
StaroftheSea

For those of whom wish or choose to think about their soul eternally in relation to Yoga and Kundalini - the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God says a firm "no" - that it is against Jesus/God and His Teachings.

Prayer from the heart with the Prayers that were given through Jesus via Saint Peter are the prayers and the ways to receive Jesus Christ/God in order to also obtain Jesus' Divine Mercy during the hour of our deaths and prior to when Jesus appears here again soon.

Kindest wishes
Old 21-07-2014, 03:11 AM
StaroftheSea

"The Our Father" that God the Most High gave to His Apostles is the Prayer that one can at least pray with The Sign of The Cross to receive Jesus/God blocking evil spirits roaming,

Kindest wishes
Old 21-07-2014, 03:15 AM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
For those of whom wish or choose to think about their soul eternally in relation to Yoga and Kundalini - the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God says a firm "no" - that it is against Jesus/God and His Teachings.

Prayer from the heart with the Prayers that were given through Jesus via Saint Peter are the prayers and the ways to receive Jesus Christ/God in order to also obtain Jesus' Divine Mercy during the hour of our deaths and prior to when Jesus appears here again soon.

Kindest wishes

i don't recall jesus ever saying anything about 'yoga' and 'kundalini'.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:37 AM
StaroftheSea

Precisely Elisi, Jesus taught Prayer and Meditation of God through The Our Father Prayer that God gave Jesus and mankind, to fast days at a time including the forty days and nights (which blocks satan and its evil demons), while opening their hearts to God The Most High after repentance of sins each time.

These are some of the ways in which God The Most High taught Jesus and Jesus taught to make the Sign of The Cross, pray and meditate on Him/Jesus and His Sorrowful Stations of His Cross while repenting sins, including receiving "His Blessed Sacraments of Love" that include:

Baptism

Confession - repentance of sins from the heart

Receiving His Blessed Host - His Flesh and Blood weekly on the Sabbath and at other times in order to receive His Loving Blessings, Gifts and Graces not only during our lives here - 'eternally for our soul good'.

"Do this in Remembrance of Me" included.

Kindest wishes
Old 21-07-2014, 11:20 AM
StaroftheSea

Jesus sure as heck did not focus nor "address" any other God in the Heavenly Realm other than God The Most High "Elohim" or "Yahweh" or "My Father" or "The Father" through the Our Father Prayer that God gave Jesus and His Apostles to pray while fasting and while repenting sins from His heart.

Kindest wishes
Old 21-07-2014, 12:56 PM
elisi

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with meditation.

meditation is not praying. meditation is waiting for answers. you can meditate on god or jesus but you can also meditate without them. my definition.

there is also nothing wrong with yoga. i cannot believe the narrow mindedness of those who think it's 'evil'.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with meditation.

meditation is not praying. meditation is waiting for answers. you can meditate on god or jesus but you can also meditate without them. my definition.

there is also nothing wrong with yoga. i cannot believe the narrow mindedness of those who think it's 'evil'.

It is absolutely frustrating and makes so little sense, but you have to remember that this way of thinking comes from FEAR.
Fear of Evil, Fear of Satan, Fear of God. These people are constantly afraid, afraid to upset God, Afraid of the world, afraid of not being good enough ...
Everything they do is a constant judgement of themselves. Was this right, was this wrong?

Sounds way too stressful to me and doesn't sound very Godly, if anything it sounds very human, and very goal oriented.. to "control the minds of people"
...and this is how you do it, make them afraid.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:26 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
It is absolutely frustrating and makes so little sense, but you have to remember that this way of thinking comes from FEAR.
Fear of Evil, Fear of Satan, Fear of God. These people are constantly afraid, afraid to upset God, Afraid of the world, afraid of not being good enough ...
Everything they do is a constant judgement of themselves. Was this right, was this wrong?

Sounds way too stressful to me and doesn't sound very Godly, if anything it sounds very human, and very goal oriented.. to "control the minds of people"
...and this is how you do it, make them afraid.

yes, i agree with you.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Master
Its sad because I feel as though SO many people are being misled with this way of thinking, and will never truly experience God this way.
Old 21-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo_kum
Hello guys,

May be the same question has been raised by people too many times earlier.I really would like to clarify this doubt? Is meditation an Anti-christ? A lot many Christians say that meditation is against christianity, because it deals with past life, but christianity mentions Only one life...Also, meditation is somewhat related to controlling the breathing stuff..that's also people say that it's against christianity..I am a Christian and have been practising meditation since June 2013..Some of my christian friends and my my relatives say Practising meditation is a sort of Anti-christ. Whenever they say like this I feel guilty and encounter a feeling like I am the biggest sinner on earth..:(..I'm looking forward to your prompt reply..Thanks in advance!!

solo_kum,

There is no reason for you to be conflicted over this. You have indicated that you have now practiced meditation for a full year. I assume your experience has been good or you surely would not have continued this practice. Trust your experience. There are several Bible verses concerning this that are relevant to this practice.

Matthew 6:6......"But whenever you pray(meditate), go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you."
If you have disclosed that you meditate it is no longer secret. Follow the instructions of Jesus and change this. By disclosing that you meditate you are seeking approval and this is allowing your ego to dictate to you. The ego always urges you to seek the approval of others. Prayer should be a personal relationship with God.

Matthew 10:37......."Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me."..............Solo you must determine what is your highest priority.

Now for a tricky one: Luke 14:26........"Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother...and even life itself....cannot be my disciple."
This is 'tricky' because of the translation used in this verse. There is an Aramaic(the language Jesus used) translation of the Bible that more correctly translates 'hate' as being instead.....'put aside'. Hate, of course, would be contrary to Love which is the primary message of Christ. Once again, this makes clear what one's priorities should be.
I hope this helps.