Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-02-2012, 07:28 PM
PEACE

help with my grounding crystal selectionxxxxx

Hi ive been to my first development circle and the medium said i needed to be more grounded,i was looking through my crystals with this in mind and i like to pick what im drawn to heres what i got petalite(pink),rose quartz,green fluorite and a piece of atlantisite fell down my sleeve.I wanted to ask everyones opinion of this selection for grounding as i have never used them and i trust what i was led to pick to help love and lightxxxxx
Old 16-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Master

All those are good for your heart chakra. I'd go with something brown, black or red for grounding. On the other hand, anything that works for your heart chakra is going to help you feel calm and that is a kind of grounding too - imho.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:55 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Peace:

I am unfamilar w/ the other two, however, Rose Quartz is good for helping us accept personal responsibility--seems like a great place to start.

You might try some Hemitite for balance and better communications, Tiger's Eye, and Petrified Wood--good for Grounding and (also) for banishing negative influences (among other things).

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 27-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Henri77

Pardon me for butting in... but did she refer to crystals or could she be referring to actual earthing-grounding.
I visit nature daily for grounding and just wondered if that may apply as well, These days grounding seems to be important for many of us.
Old 27-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Sighlense

Hematite is great for grounding, also quartz and Petrified Wood, also, as back stones are great for protection!
Old 29-03-2012, 07:25 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighlense
Hematite is great for grounding, also quartz and Petrified Wood, also, as back stones are great for protection!

Black Stones are very powerful--if one is attempting to bind and banish troublesome people, negative Magick, ill-intentions, ill-wishing, and the control and manipulation of others.

Onyx and Obsidian are the ones I use--but Amethyst (deep purple quartz) works well (also) and Snowflake Obsidian is one of my favorites for restoring balance--once the negative energy is sent packing.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...