Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Master
Color

Dear HallowsEve,
I'm so very sorry to hear about your beloved friend. My heart truly goes out to you.

My son was almost 23 last year on Valentine's Day ~ even though his death was ruled accidental, it was an od...I believe he took his own life, too.

It's a tough, tough world for the tender-hearted, that's about all I can say.

God bless you and take good care of yourself.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Anng

oh love, i am so next to you in your pain, and truly understand your grief.Nearly a year ago my beautiful 14 yr old grandson too. xxx
Old 09-10-2011, 03:40 AM
Knower
I am so sorry...may the angels comfort you.

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 09-10-2011, 04:10 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
My intuition tells me looking at her picture that she was filled with love so so much that she maybe couldn't handle that which opposed love in the world and around her. Like it hurt her deeply.
James

This was my feeling as well looking at these pictures though I am not a medium. Sometimes the darkness in this world is too much for gentle souls.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 AM
feralfae

I wish there was something anyone could say to make it better, but I know there isn't really. I sympathize. Sending light and love to you...
Old 11-10-2011, 10:18 PM
HallowsEve

Thankyou everyone, for your kind words, I am greatful for all the information that has been passed onto me. I am coping a little better today, but she is all I can think of still. Her funeral is on the 17th. Her family requested everyone wear bright colours. It will be a deeply sad, but memorable day. She would love to see all her friends and family dressed brightly, all there to say bye to her x
Old 12-10-2011, 05:00 AM
Knower
I am so sorry for your loss.
Old 16-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Anng

A lady who works with angels said to me to think of my grandson as having had a complete life , even though here and now we can't understand it or get our heads round it. It helped me to try and think of that. This lady also said to ask all our friends to focus at a time we decided on to send light and love to my grandson to help him on his spiritual journey. These things may help you.
Ask for your Guardian Angel to be with you tomorrow. Thinking of you, and I will be tomorrow toox
Old 16-10-2011, 08:40 PM
thehermit

I' m extremely sorry for your loss and hope you find comfort and peace soon. You're a beautiful person with a lot of love to give, don't forget that :)

I wish I could help more but I honestly can't add much more than anyone else. I did not get a lot of reasons but confusions. I feel like she watched people go on through life but they seemed like a blurr. I just seems as if she didn't understand a lot and felt lost and confused. This is not to say that she did not love you and the people around her, but I think she almost felt like an outsider and couldnt fully grasp why. I personally believe like this could have been a result of past life issues or orgin, etc.

I feel like she wants you to be happy, wants the best for you. So grieve now but make sure rejoice in the fact that the two of you met and had lots of nices laughs together. She would like that.

I would also watch out for dreams, she may visit you that way.
Old 16-10-2011, 10:14 PM
HallowsEve

Thanks for the replies again :)

Quote:
I would also watch out for dreams, she may visit you that way.

Yes, she was in my dreams last night. In my dream she came back to life and was talking to me.. laughing at how upset I was that she'd died and not to be so silly cause now she's back! haha. It wasn't upsetting, it was a nice dream :)