Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-08-2011, 03:39 AM
undeadcrown

Unhappy Black figure keeps scaring me!! :(

Okay, I'm just going to tell you the story that just happened.. It happened from the time I am posting this, around 10 minutes ago now.

To give a better image I'll set the surroundings up.
My bed is a room with a couple windows to the outside, both open. The door was closed and everyone but my sister was asleep. My mother was on her way home from work.

I was sleeping for a good two hours now, my dog was next to me sleeping as well. Now.. I could have SWORN my sister was outside talking on the phone.. But this was weird... She was talking so fast and I guess gibberish like... I thought she was talking to her husband but I couldn't be sure with the way she was just rambling on... Anyway that's the thought that was going through my head at the time... "How much could she possibly need to talk about right now?" Lol. But at that same time, I opened my eye to see a shadow like mist.. Almost in shape of a tornado... It was completely black and on a slanted angle. I closed my eyes again, when I opened them again seconds later it was there again, I was literally about to get up but at that moment it just SANK down and covered me completely! I was able to barely move, barely able to say anything.. All I was saying was "HELP" and "WHAT IS THIS?" I was being shaken like crazy and vibrating insane! All the sudden I woke up to my dog just hitting me with his paws.. Like he new something was wrong..

I have no idea what that was, or if I was about to AP... But I could have sworn that black shadow thing was alive as well as something else being in the room with me.. It scared me so bad and I really just would like to hear some answers if anyone knows :\

Thanks for replies <3
Old 17-08-2011, 04:02 AM
iolite

Sounds like one of the negative entities that Robert Bruce talks about in his book: "The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide"

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/u...ion-links.html

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/o...-wildlife.html

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/p...be-delete.html

If you have any salt (epsom salts too) take a bath with the salt to clear off any residue.

Keep the lights on tonight.
Old 17-08-2011, 04:02 AM
MYFIGO

Look for a private message.
Old 17-08-2011, 04:05 AM
tragblack

Scary!!! I hope you're okay. Sending some Light.
Old 17-08-2011, 04:10 AM
undeadcrown

I'm too frazzled to even sleep right now, I've just been surfing the web. I am probably going to sleep when everyone wakes up and it becomes light outside. From what people keep telling me, it wasn't good that it happened? :(
Old 17-08-2011, 04:23 AM
tragblack

Sit in some light, whether real or lamp.
Old 17-08-2011, 04:26 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcrown
Okay, I'm just going to tell you the story that just happened.. It happened from the time I am posting this, around 10 minutes ago now.

To give a better image I'll set the surroundings up.
My bed is a room with a couple windows to the outside, both open. The door was closed and everyone but my sister was asleep. My mother was on her way home from work.

I was sleeping for a good two hours now, my dog was next to me sleeping as well. Now.. I could have SWORN my sister was outside talking on the phone.. But this was weird... She was talking so fast and I guess gibberish like... I thought she was talking to her husband but I couldn't be sure with the way she was just rambling on... Anyway that's the thought that was going through my head at the time... "How much could she possibly need to talk about right now?" Lol. But at that same time, I opened my eye to see a shadow like mist.. Almost in shape of a tornado... It was completely black and on a slanted angle. I closed my eyes again, when I opened them again seconds later it was there again, I was literally about to get up but at that moment it just SANK down and covered me completely! I was able to barely move, barely able to say anything.. All I was saying was "HELP" and "WHAT IS THIS?" I was being shaken like crazy and vibrating insane! All the sudden I woke up to my dog just hitting me with his paws.. Like he new something was wrong..

I have no idea what that was, or if I was about to AP... But I could have sworn that black shadow thing was alive as well as something else being in the room with me.. It scared me so bad and I really just would like to hear some answers if anyone knows :\

Thanks for replies <3
Actually, what you experienced is what we call "Sleep Paralysis".

Simply put, those are hypnogogic images/sounds that you were hearing. They're not real, for the most part... and you're perfectly and 100% safe and sound.

What you need to do is remain calm during it... and it'll pass. :)

Look up "Sleep Paralysis" and see what you can learn. Also, ignore anything you read that is "bad". Cause they're wrong... it's VERY safe. Nothing will harm you.
Old 17-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Experiencer
Try not freak out too much, alot of spirits tend to use etheric energies to manifest themselves, usually resulting in a black shadowy kind of energy, you may be more receptive to this particular plane why they're choosing to use it to reveal themselves
Old 17-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Master

Xanth said it very well and about the sleep paralysis. It is important to ignore reading about scary things. It could make you afraid so it is more likely to happen.
Sometimes when we astral travel things are not all real. I know I have seen things that are not real. It has come from my mind. For example, One time I astral traveled and I wanted to see the Flinstones and I did. Flinstones is a cartoon. There can be lots of things that can come from our mind that is not real. It does not have to be scary.
Old 19-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Terracotta

Sleep paralysis does often cause straight hallucinations.

Let's assume for a minute that this wasn't, though, in which case the best course of action in combination with any self-defense technique is to simply not worry too much; don't let it disrupt your life, don't let it wear your nerves down, and don't help it blow things out of proportion. Chances are it's not nearly as dangerous as it would like for you to think.