Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 22-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Ascender
Please pray for my beloved kitty

Dear members,

My beloved cat Dazzle, my best friend, has gotten out of my apartment balcony on the third floor. I was in a hurry to get to work and left the door cracked open. She is missing and possibly injured. I am looking everywhere. I love her so much. She's got the biggest heart in the world, and would follow me anywhere. I pray that she comes home to me soon.

Old 22-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Master
If she is a indoor cat, i doubt she would of gone very far! (In future you should always walk your cats on a lead from time to time outdoors, so they know your area!)....

If she has just escaped very recently? I highly doubt she is very far away from you! So stay positive, because cats are born survivors!

(You are going to find her! Or she is going to comeback!).
Old 23-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Guide

Prayers that your kitty is safe and that you find her! I have read that if you put their cat litter box outside they will smell it and come back home. Maybe try putting it on your balcony and then search for her around your apartment.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Ascender
I do so hope that Dazzle returns soon. In the meantime, have you alerted neighbours in the vicinity to kep an eye out for your cat? It is a good idea to give them all a photo of Dazzle and your contact details (including a mobile number in case they see him somewhere). Have you put up posters on nearby lamp posts, etc? Have you contacted your local animal shelters?

Just a few ideas to help you. Keep positive and proactive. I send you my positive thoughts.
Old 23-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Thank you everyone! Last night I found her and brought her home safe.

Here is what happened. I followed everyone's advice. I walked around several times calling out for her. I knocked on several doors informing my neighbors. Some said they saw her in the morning, and said she didn't look injured.

Because of the layout of my apartment, she would not have been able to find her way back. There are just way too many locked doors and passages for her to get through. Instead, I decided to sit outside all night and wait for her.

On a whim, I decided to walk around the neighborhood and call out to her again. I live in a heavily wooded area which made me doubtful about finding her. As I was calling out to her, I thought I heard a meow off in the distance.

I kept calling out to it and to my surprise I recognized that raspy melodramatic voice of hers! She was somewhere over the wall which surrounds my building, deep inside the woods. I was so excited I managed to hop over the wall, but landed in some thorn bushes. I crept through as far as I could go getting ripped up along the way, but every time I got closer to her, she would run further in. She must have been too scared to trust that it was me coming towards her.

By now it was getting very dark and I couldn't see through the brambles but kept calling out to her to let her know I wasn't going to leave her all alone. I kept calling out at her waiting around for about another half an hour until I had an idea.

Like some of you here advised me I decided to try getting her to come to me using familiar scents. I hopped over the wall and ran back to my apartment, grabbed her food, some cat treats, her carrier, and a bag of her used litter.

I then hopped back over the wall and into the thickets once more. I opened up a can of her food, shook the bag of treats, and finally poured some litter down. I kept calling her name until she was confident it was me. Once I had her in sight, I didn't waste a second stuffing her back in the carrier before setting off.

Once I got her home, I checked her over ensuring she wasn't injured in any way. Thank goodness she wasn't from what I could. I don't know how she managed to safely amble her way off a three story balcony and seem fine. I also put some Advantage flea and tick control on her. Who knows what she picked up in that those bushes. I on the other hand, was shredded up by all those thorns.

Dazzle and I have been everywhere together. She is the most out going, enthusiastic, playful cats. she has traveled across the country with me, and much like a dog she is loyal. Fortunately she spent last night in my bed under my covers instead of all alone in terror. I am so grateful for everyone's help. Without your advice I may not have followed my intuition to where she was. Thank you!
Old 23-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Ascender
Awww glad you found her and she is home safe
Old 23-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Ascender
Glad it all turned out OK!
Old 24-05-2017, 04:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
This happy ending just made my day!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 29-05-2017, 04:35 AM
Guide

I'm so happy everything turned out ok. I have two male cats who I take with me everywhere. One also moved cross-country with me. I even take them to nice hotels and they are spoiled. I'd be devastated if they got out.

:)