Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Knower
What's wrong with me? 3 Card reading

I'm depressed and just really hating myself. I am mostly focusing how I can't keep a lot of great friends. I feel like a lot of people have great friends, tons of friends and I have a couple of good friends at least and great family, but, I have gotten so many "friends" but most are just fake. :( Am I attracting the wrong people because of how I feel about myself or what's going on? I don't think I'm a bad person but it just feels like I"m always at fault ya know? I pulled 3 cards from Rider Waites just asking, for advice in general far as friends/socializing go:
Course having social anxiety/depression makes it harder :/ Am I cursed?

1.The Moon-Does it talk about illusions? Hidden things?

2.Six swords-Journey-I am taking some kind of journey?

3.Justice-Will I eventually have good friends? Not sure. I have trouble with those kind of cards.
Old 15-05-2017, 07:52 AM
55Degrees

1.The Moon-can represent mental health issues like depression

2.Six swords- can represent moving into a better head space.

3.Justice- using your discernment to find truth

Put it together and the cards suggest that currently you are in a period of low mood where you're choices and outlook are skewed.
Once you work through this depressive episode and reach a better (mental) place then you will be able to make better decisions about the authenticity of people and find the friends you deserve.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Aquarsim,

Your more than welcome to join/play in our May self love challenge questions are geared at bringing awareness to self development.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
1.The Moon-can represent mental health issues like depression

2.Six swords- can represent moving into a better head space.

3.Justice- using your discernment to find truth

Put it together and the cards suggest that currently you are in a period of low mood where you're choices and outlook are skewed.
Once you work through this depressive episode and reach a better (mental) place then you will be able to make better decisions about the authenticity of people and find the friends you deserve.

Thanks so much for helping me interpret the cards :) Means a lot. Depression/anxiety is something I need to control better. Some days I can do better than others. I do need to find the truth about me more and not what I think people think about me, etc, work on core beliefs :)