Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for the comments above. I know my views differ from other people because many of you have different experiences. I can appreciate that there's a need to label certain events to allow a better understanding (and acceptance) of them. I suspect that most people are using the 'demon' label because they lack a suitable / more accurate alternative.

Normally, I'd let disagreements in opinion settle at this stage, but I feel some benefit in continuing to clarify my point of view. I'm mostly explaining this because people are more likely to lose their fear of 'demons' if they are more aware of what could really be happening. Also, accepting that what's happening isn't truly demonic in nature, gives us more leeway in believing/accepting that we have authority over the entity; enabling more control over the interactions.

To this end, it may also help to explain that there are countless different types of beings out there, with true demons comprising only a small portion of them. In a way that I hope isn't misinterpreted; demons have the same power/influence in the world as Angels.. which is to say, there's very little they can do directly. They are often confined to very brief periods of direct interaction, and rare circumstances of possession/channeling when the situation is right.

Most people communicate with their Guides, who are essentially angels that have lowered themselves enough to enable a more solid communication. Technically, they are no longer angels because they exist in a different 'plane of existence' which has an impact on their consciousness/awareness/connection to Light. They are essentially vibrating as slowly as is safe for them; retaining the ability to return to the level of angels once their jobs are done.

The terms angel and demon are partly used to identify their position / development... which is far enough advanced that they have limited contact with the physical plane. I could go more into the dimensions here, and how vibrational frequencies separate them; if people are interested.

Most events of possession are spirits or other entities that are more close to our physical dimension; in terms of vibrational frequency. While it's easy to interpret these events as being extreme enough to warrant the demon label, this is rarely the case.

I'm hoping people can see some value in this, if only to reduce fear of the events; which will help reduce/prevent the occurrence of negative events.
Old 15-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
Thanks for the comments above. I know my views differ from other people because many of you have different experiences. I can appreciate that there's a need to label certain events to allow a better understanding (and acceptance) of them. I suspect that most people are using the 'demon' label because they lack a suitable / more accurate alternative.

Normally, I'd let disagreements in opinion settle at this stage, but I feel some benefit in continuing to clarify my point of view. I'm mostly explaining this because people are more likely to lose their fear of 'demons' if they are more aware of what could really be happening. Also, accepting that what's happening isn't truly demonic in nature, gives us more leeway in believing/accepting that we have authority over the entity; enabling more control over the interactions.

To this end, it may also help to explain that there are countless different types of beings out there, with true demons comprising only a small portion of them. In a way that I hope isn't misinterpreted; demons have the same power/influence in the world as Angels.. which is to say, there's very little they can do directly. They are often confined to very brief periods of direct interaction, and rare circumstances of possession/channeling when the situation is right.

Most people communicate with their Guides, who are essentially angels that have lowered themselves enough to enable a more solid communication. Technically, they are no longer angels because they exist in a different 'plane of existence' which has an impact on their consciousness/awareness/connection to Light. They are essentially vibrating as slowly as is safe for them; retaining the ability to return to the level of angels once their jobs are done.

The terms angel and demon are partly used to identify their position / development... which is far enough advanced that they have limited contact with the physical plane. I could go more into the dimensions here, and how vibrational frequencies separate them; if people are interested.

Most events of possession are spirits or other entities that are more close to our physical dimension; in terms of vibrational frequency. While it's easy to interpret these events as being extreme enough to warrant the demon label, this is rarely the case.

I'm hoping people can see some value in this, if only to reduce fear of the events; which will help reduce/prevent the occurrence of negative events.

Yup I pretty much agree with all of this! I sadly learned it the hard way though.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 15-05-2017, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Posted by Carnate

Yes I am interested in reading what you have to say, and may I ask could you please expand on this if you have the time?

I have been interested in others beliefs of the differing dimensions as soon as I started posting here, and would like you yourself and others to expand on these things if you can.

And, I do believe it goes in line with the topic here in a sense. Because we are indeed talking about a different entity/entities, and I believe the dimensional realms from which all hail, has a place among the topic, and is indeed good and a good learning experience, for discussion here.
Old 15-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Yes I am interested in reading what you have to say, and may I ask could you please expand on this if you have the time?

I have been interested in others beliefs of the differing dimensions as soon as I started posting here, and would like you yourself and others to expand on these things if you can.

And, I do believe it goes in line with the topic here in a sense. Because we are indeed talking about a different entity/entities, and I believe the dimensional realms from which all hail, has a place among the topic, and is indeed good and a good learning experience, for discussion here.
Thanks for the support and encouragement to continue. I'll say that these details have been compiled from a variety of sources.. which may mean some details are incorrect, or there may be some misinterpretations on my behalf. Again, this is me saying I'm not an authority here.. just a bloke explaining what I believe to be true.

I'm going to explain things in a way that ties in with the topic, and in a fairly simple / rudimentary way.. going into too much detail will make this far too long. But I am very happy to expand on specific areas if people want more information.

We're still primarily in the 3rd dimension at the moment.. making our way into the 4th. This is achieved by improving our connection to the Source; who/which should initially be understood as the culmination of All That Is. We are essentially aligning our energy to be closer to that of God (All That Is).

There are various levels of awareness/consciousness that are 'perceived' through our different bodies; physical, astral, etherical, emotional, mental, etc. Each of these bodies resides in one or more dimensions. I'm using this classification because it likely ties in with the knowledge most people here already have. If you increase the vibrational frequency of your physical body, you start to move towards the frequencies similar to that of the astral plane.. which makes entities and objects in the astral plane easier to see and interact with. This is what's considered an 'octave' within this physical (third) dimension. We still remain within the third dimension, but our awareness increases to incorporate more of 'reality'. When people start to see auras, spirits, astral travel, and commune with their higher self, they've essentially increased their vibration to a level where they are aware of these additional parts of the world; where the energies can be received by the person. Some people may understand this to be 'opening the third eye' or something similar, which is one component of progressing through the octaves/dimensions.

In a similar way, when we move beyond the third dimension, we're moving from one set of octaves to the next. When this happens, we shift from one world perspective to another; we will 'be' in a new world. There is a caveat here, because part of our goal is to have the Earth shift up the vibrational levels with us.. and for us to retain our physical bodies while doing so. This coincides with our purpose here on Earth, which I won't go into too much detail here.

From what I understand, heaven is within the 5th dimension. In this place, anything you think is instantly manifested.. This is also the dimension your soul travels to when dreaming; which is why lucid dreaming is possible. Angels inhabit this dimension at (from what I've been told) somewhere near the fourth and fifth octaves. Humans, prior to our fall, existed within the sixth to seventh octaves. There are a total of 12 octaves within each dimension, with a 'hidden' thirteenth that allows transition into the next dimension. And this is why there are so many references to 12 and 13 in modern society, religious texts, and myth/folklore. As an example, there were 12 disciples with Mary being the hidden 13th. Or 12 knights of the round table with Merlin being the 13th. 12 months in our calendar year, but 13 lunar cycles... I could go on.

Back to the topic at hand:

There are various entities that coexist with us in the third dimension, but inhabit octaves that are lower or higher than what we can perceive; they are outside of that energy frequency that we can perceive. This does not always mean that they cannot perceive us. We perceive the world primarily through our physical senses, which means we're limited to a specific wavelength of physical light that our eyes can gather/interpret. When we see spirits, we're using other senses that open up as we progress spiritually.

In a general sense, entities that exist in other dimensions cannot interact with us within the third dimension. There are ways that contact can be made, via using our subtle bodies for example, but that inherently requires us to be using those bodies. This is how our guides make contact.. and they are limited in how readily they can make contact based on how spiritually evolved we are.

For the most part, the entities that co-exist with us (in this dimension) have no real interest in what we do. But there are some that see us as things to research, or as entertainment, or .. as a source of sustenance (when the circumstances are right). In a similar way to humans, each being has a long term 'destiny' of reconnecting with the Source. There are a wide variety of caveats here.. but I don't want to get caught up explaining them. In short, everything is part of the Source, and wishes (at a Soul level) to return there at some point.

However, some beings have forgotten this, or have made some choice for personal/immediate reasons and act out in ways that are negative. When entire races/species of beings get caught up in negative behaviour patterns, it's not strictly that the beings are evil.. they're just caught up in a cycle that they can't escape from. They may, for example, have forgotten how to gather prana/ether from the Source and need to get it from other beings. It's not that they are necessarily inherently 'bad'.. they're just in a situation that is so unfavourable that they have to subside/exist/act in ways that are technically against universal law. To give you some perspective: In some ways, we can see this pattern of forced negative behaviour (based on primal needs) in third world countries...

Being 'evil' doesn't mean that you suddenly lose your divinity or lower the frequency at which your bodies vibrate.. There is no real punishment for negative actions (karma isn't 'punishment'). The beings which we consider nefarious or evil, may well be more spiritually evolved than us.. and they can reside in octaves and dimensions higher than ourselves. And this is where we find our references to demons... they were once highly spiritually evolved beings that have experienced some shift or change in circumstance or perspective that results in them behaving in negative ways.

I'm not in a position to explain what these circumstances overall could be.. the higher dimensions are largely unimaginable when we try to interpret them from a third dimensional mindframe.

But the important point here is that beings within the fifth and higher dimensions vibrate at too high a rate to interact with (or be contained within) a physical body. It's like trying to hold water in a sieve... the subtle bodies simply pass through/over the physical realm. I could go into some more detail here.. but this post is already quite long, and it's getting late here.

Hopefully the above makes sense; and I'll say again that I don't expect anyone to take this at face value. Do your own research and find your own truth.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower

1 = A
26 = Z

Hypertiger = 131

131 = 32nd prime

3+2 = 5

1+3+1 = 5

131 is the 5th prime that adds to 5

I created Hypertiger in 1988

19th prime = 67
88th prime = 457

457+67 = 524

524/4 = 131

Pi = 3.14159

31+41+59 = 131

Speed of light in miles per second = 2 x 3 x 3 x 79 x 131 = 186282

Golden ratio = 1.618 which is the square of 5 plus 1 divided by 2

1.618 x 1.618 = 2.618

rounded is 2.62

262/2 = 131

5th letter of the alphabet is e

"The number e is a mathematical constant that is the base of the natural logarithm: the unique number whose natural logarithm is equal to one. It is approximately equal to 2.71828"

e x e = 7.389

Rounded is 7.39

739 = 131st prime

Pi = 3.14159
e = 2.71828

31+41+59 = 131

27+18+28 = 73

131+73 = 204

"The total number of squares on the chess board = 1 + 4 + 9 + 16 + 25 + 36 + 49 + 64 = 204"

204/4 = 51

51 = The 5th centered pentagonal number

Since you mentioned the 5th dimension

The below video has a total time of 40 seconds

40th prime is 173

17 x 3 = 51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeIhmnOpPqg

Posted on 2/18 2013

2013+3102 - 5115

218+812 = 1030

1030/2 = 515

Today is 5/15

The word Mars adds up to 51

Mars 5 is March 5th

or 3/5

3rd prime = 5

This is the 25th post

5 x 5 = 25

Post time is 15:55

3:55 am is the 235th minute

2+3 = 5
Old 15-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypertiger
1 = A
26 = Z

Hypertiger = 131

131 = 32nd prime

3+2 = 5

1+3+1 = 5

131 is the 5th prime that adds to 5

I created Hypertiger in 1988

19th prime = 67
88th prime = 457

457+67 = 524

524/4 = 131

Pi = 3.14159

31+41+59 = 131

Speed of light in miles per second = 2 x 3 x 3 x 79 x 131 = 186282

Golden ratio = 1.618 which is the square of 5 plus 1 divided by 2

1.618 x 1.618 = 2.618

rounded is 2.62

262/2 = 131

5th letter of the alphabet is e

"The number e is a mathematical constant that is the base of the natural logarithm: the unique number whose natural logarithm is equal to one. It is approximately equal to 2.71828"

e x e = 7.389

Rounded is 7.39

739 = 131st prime

Pi = 3.14159
e = 2.71828

31+41+59 = 131

27+18+28 = 73

131+73 = 204

The total number of squares on the chess board = 1 + 4 + 9 + 16 + 25 + 36 + 49 + 64 = 204

204/4 = 51

51 = The 5th centered pentagonal number

Since you mentioned the 5th dimension

The below video has a total time of 40 seconds

40th prime is 173

17 x 3 = 51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeIhmnOpPqg

Today is 5/15

The word Mars adds up to 51

Mars 5 is March 5th

or 3/5

3rd prime = 5

This is the 25th post

5 x 5 = 25

Post time is 15:55
Hello,
I have come across this equation stuff of yours before on SF,sadly and very sadly you never ever leave an explanation of what it is you are trying to prove!

I have been reading from top to bottom trying to work out what the point is?
Is there a point
If there is can you please give a short explanation of what it is you are trying to prove?
And,who you are proving it to?
But at the start or finish could you please tell me/us what it is you are doing or hope to achieve with it?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 16-05-2017, 02:04 AM
Master
Thank you Carnate for your explanation of a bit of the dimensions and how they work. I will give it a re-read or two.

Well that experience was indeed quite an experience, but some valuable things were learned and I feel I am all the better off for it.

In life at the moment am looking forward to getting back into work- only part time, but I am very excited about it none the less.

Things are going moderately well in life and I have much to be grateful for.

So, if we all learn anything at all from this thread, let it be to count our blessings and to forge ahead in our lives with an absence of fear.

Take care everyone.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Knower

Carnate mentioned the 5th dimension.

It's what post 25 was about...5
Old 17-05-2017, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
Although I have heard that thoughts can turn into things, I am not sure if this is that situation. Have you ever considered that the image you visualized, this being, might be a divinely-inspired image? Perhaps this being is one of your guides. It has not caused you or anyone else harm on this visit and just seems to pass through in this situation. As if it were just checking up on you.

What do you think of the actual being you visualized? Is it just something you drew up for fun? Why did you create this image in the first place? Though I understand how scary it can be to see such a being, you haven't offered what happened the other two times you saw it so it's hard for me to just conclude this being could be demonic.
Old 17-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
Although I have heard that thoughts can turn into things, I am not sure if this is that situation. Have you ever considered that the image you visualized, this being, might be a divinely-inspired image? Perhaps this being is one of your guides. It has not caused you or anyone else harm on this visit and just seems to pass through in this situation. As if it were just checking up on you.

What do you think of the actual being you visualized? Is it just something you drew up for fun? Why did you create this image in the first place? Though I understand how scary it can be to see such a being, you haven't offered what happened the other two times you saw it so it's hard for me to just conclude this being could be demonic.

Well to answer some of what you asked, let us please start with how I actually originally visualized Azeke. Note these visualizations I do not actually actively take part in visualizing per se , but rather they come to me of their own accord in a way. Meaning I could have my eyes closed or indeed open and certain images will at times impress themselves upon me. And, so it was with Azeke.

So no I didn't draw it up for "Fun" I don't do that. Such an insinuation whether meant to be or not is insulting to how I work spiritually on a day to day basis. Rather this entity came to me in my mind's eye. I have no control of imagery that comes to me. It comes within my mind's eye and I merely observe.

But when it came to me, it merely came of the image of an entity which caused havok and mischief. In a manner of joking. It isn't easy to explain, nor do I see why I have to.

And, in line with the other forms I have seen entities like this in the past- or why I consider them to be demonic. It is a personal spiritual experience and I see no reason why I should have to explain it to you any other members, or why I would even need to prove it.

Is actual proof a requirement to post on these forums? Because if indeed it is- which it shouldn't be, then a vast number of threads and posts on spiritual matters here also should be taken into consideration.

See how that thought there might be absurd?

I don't need to prove my gut feelings to you or anyone else.

I will say my gut tells me not to tolerate such a being as welcome in my home.

And my gut also tells me the thought of what I saw being a guidance as being completely absurd.

I am not going to let myself or others be harmed by a non- human entity because of some illogical rainbowed thinking concept of the thing being a guide by people whom have possibly never seen a demon, openly stated because they have never seen what I am speaking of that they do not believe in demons or negative entities- people whom strut around speaking of positivism, rainbows and sunshine in a manner of la-de-da and whom because of this rose-colored thinking would consider thinking such or being confused into believing such a dark entity could be a guidance and that any good would come of that.

Point is why is proof for you required of me in the first place for a reasonble sane belief of my own that rationally through my gut instinct tells me not to open the door to something?

You do not need to know my whole past in dealing with these entities. It doesn't concern you as a stranger. And, it concerns you even less now as others here because if you are stating I haven't written much of my past encounters with them as coming from a means of- I haven't proven it to not be a demonic nature well enough to you.

?

Your lack of belief concerns me how?

I've dealt with the issue and confusion of the matter to the best of my ability.

I choose to live my life and move on.

And I feel no need to offer anyone any "Proof".

Blessings.