Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Guidances, concerns and questions

Hello everyone.

To start I sincerely apologize if this thread offends anyone at all, and I ask kindly we keep an open mind to the topic at hand.

I have come across a real problem with a guidance, or mayhaps not so much a guidance but the image of an entity that appeared within my "visualizing mind".

To explain further in hopes of some sort of understanding..

The guidance which I have written here about, that chose the name Azeke, is no mere guidance as I have become aware.
I had visualized this being at the start of working with guidances, but there is now perhaps a problem or that is to say something has taken place.

The other day I was reading here at SF somewhere about synchs and numbers and the number 222 was mentioned in a thread or I came across it within a certain post somewhere. I do not exactly remember where.
Well I will admit I had scoffed a bit at the time of reading, in regards not at the poster and not anywhere here but a bit to myself and in regards to numerology.
Well, a couple nights ago, I was within my bedroom, just listening to music relaxing. I heard a knock upon my bedroom door. At first I thought it was someone like a brother up about at the hour and knocking upon my door. I spoke a loud. Well someone is knocking I wonder what this is about. I began to walk towards the door, got a sense of something and halted. I realized I had not heard anyone walking about the house, and began to realize I had not even heard any movement outside my bedroom door, and even walking quietly someone would have tipped me or my senses off somehow. So again I spoke and louder now as for some reason I was in doubt it was anyone up- I stated again- I wonder what the heck this is about?

Well I opened my bedroom door, and nothing. There was no one there. I stated-well this can't be right. So I walked out a bit and began to look to see if anyone was about I walked a little towards the kitchen, realized indeed no one was up and about, and turned back to my bedroom to return. I came upon my door and turned to look and glance about one more time and to my surprise (and to be honest if I had any good sense to be afraid my horror) there looking in the glass from the entrance to the house/ apartment was an entity. Black hair, and green- but cat-like eyes. A green cat eyed entity. There is no possibility it was human. It put it went to put its hand upon the glass while I looked on at it. During this time my thoughts were indeed- Nice try, but I am not letting you in. Its hand never made it to the glass. It continued to stare at me, stepped backward, and disappeared from view.

Facts of the matter.
1. This took place and was no hallucination- I am well aware of an actual experience and unreality.
2. It was not human.

The worst thing of the entire matter is in the past couple days I have had to think about this and what it meant and means is one that the number 222 read on the kitchen clock a short while after this time. I decided after the occurrence to quickly take note of the time, and noticed the number and let that sink in.

And after some time of reflection and deep thinking and probing, I have come to realize the entity is the literal visualization I had of the entity (I suppose that is what it actually is) that I wrote about and call Azeke.

That is why I asked for a reading in regards to my spiritual path in the readings section of the forum. And that is what has been really bothering me lately in regards to my path.

And that is why when the subject of demons comes up anywhere I try indeed to warn people that other entities actually exist.

And, that is the reason I refer to the path I walk as an absolute curse.

And this is the question that is bothering me and begging me to answer it, what in the hell actually is going on here?

And I don't know why I am even bothering to ask. Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone else here actually have an image of a god damned entity manifest?

And more importantly what in the blazes does God, His Holiness think he is doing????

By all means send me a demon (entity what have you) in the middle of the damn night/ early morning.

What's the point of drudging along this path anymore? If I have an actual purpose, why the heck would this have anything to do with it? And it must. Otherwise the event never would have taken place.

^Sigh.

I really needed to write that. Whether my intuition agrees or not, which I bother not to ask.

And despite I doubt I'll ever get any answers.

So, I drudge and walk onward.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Your experience here is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be so trusting towards ''invisible things'' and automatically assume them to be adorable little angels and cute things like that. The purpose of that encounter with the kitty eyed being may be for THIS reason, to warn others. And now after reading this I indeed find it even harder to trust whatever invisible thing is lingering around me, even if it acts ''innocent'' and my gut instinct trying to tell me it's okay. On the other hand, I am not really afraid at all but the reason of not knowing who/what you're dealing with can be quite unsettling, because it can be pretty much anything, maybe an angel but also a rabid entity like in your case. I find many spiritually advanced people to be quite gullible when it comes to their guides/angels. But you are lucky to have seen the truth regarding Azeke, because your little adventures with him could've gone on for a very long time without you even knowing it's true nature. So if there is a God maybe he was doing you a favor by revealing Azeke's true form.

Hope this message was of any help.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
That sounds pretty scary mate,it would of freaked most folk out!
But fear can do that,fear is the most terrible thing I have ever encountered.
When I was a very young child, 4,5,6 years old there was a two foot tall "something" always waiting for me at the top of the upstairs landing,it was green with black spots,a shapeless form but definitely not human.

I did not know a child that age was aware of the emotion called fear,love or hate,but I was gripped by a very scary sensation which I now know was fear!

I don't know what it was you saw,but cat like with green eyes reminds me of Bastet the Egyptian Goddess,the daughter of the Sun God Ra,are you into Egyptology by any chance?

Personally I love cats,not dogs but cats,and because of my lifelong love of cats I did a lot of research and reading ( not Google ) but real book reading,and I think you have been blessed with a very rare visualisation of the Cat Goddess Bastet.

Being the daughter of Ra she was known as the "Eye of Ra",the all seeing eye,sound familiar?

I really believe,but its only my opinion,you asked for opinions,that you were visited by " Bastet "
She was the protector of women's secrets, the home and domestic affairs, protector of all cats, of fertility and childbirth!

And her main purpose was to protect the home of her followers from sickness,disease and evil spirits.

I was reading about this a few weeks back,I watched a documentary on TV about the demise of the native Scottish tabby cat.
The only reason I get out of bed is because of my cat Mr Moggs,he really is my best mate!

I think you have been blessed,especially if you felt no fear,lucky you!

Kind Regards Billy and Moggs.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Your experience here is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be so trusting towards ''invisible things'' and automatically assume them to be adorable little angels and cute things like that. The purpose of that encounter with the kitty eyed being may be for THIS reason, to warn others. And now after reading this I indeed find it even harder to trust whatever invisible thing is lingering around me, even if it acts ''innocent'' and my gut instinct trying to tell me it's okay. On the other hand, I am not really afraid at all but the reason of not knowing who/what you're dealing with can be quite unsettling, because it can be pretty much anything, maybe an angel but also a rabid entity like in your case. I find many spiritually advanced people to be quite gullible when it comes to their guides/angels. But you are lucky to have seen the truth regarding Azeke, because your little adventures with him could've gone on for a very long time without you even knowing it's true nature. So if there is a God maybe he was doing you a favor by revealing Azeke's true form.

Hope this message was of any help.

In regards to what you said about spiritually advanced people. What bothers me the most is that many will claim evil does not exist, or that demons either do not exist or are our own negative feelings and thoughts. This is sugar coated rainbow thinking and not only is it disillusionment, but it is also quite dangerous. The truth of the matter is this, those who claim that evil does not exist or that it is not as bad as it seems- that demons are our negative feelings and thoughts and that that is all we have to worry about, simply and truly have never seen or been witness to these entities and to be quite honest I wish it on NO ONE. I wish they never do become aware of that this type of rainbow thinking is indeed a dis-illusionment. But, at the same time much like the Christians, I can only pray they indeed do become aware of this, for the sake of their own spirits.

With myself, this is not the first time something like this has happened to me. I have seen countless entities and am very aware they exist. The thing is, they keep coming. Things like this keep occurring with me. I literally have no choice.

These things actually play a part of why I have posted threads or posts on incarnated angels. I said I believe this about my higher nature because of a feeling. But that is only a half truth. The whole truth of the matter is that the feelings of being angelic I have had since young, but also according to my brother- who I trust and would not lie to me, has told me an entity came to him and asked for the individual who shared the same room as him who is called "Arch-Angel name here". The reason in its entirety would be because not only of my feelings in regards to what I am supposed to be here to do, but also because this entity calls me by that name or called me by that name.

The entity that appeared to my brother took the form of a Crow- a crow bigger than the average crow- as in he realized it was not human- that could not only speak, but that also called me by the name of an arch-angel.

For whatever reason.

I am aware now after thinking for quite a while why God sent this entity which I call Azeke to me, but I am wondering the bigger reason, in the greater scheme of things.

I also at this time am further confused because I no longer know which thoughts and feeling of MY OWN can be trusted anymore.

I always try and follow my higher intuition and self.

But at this time I am aware that I was indeed the one whom had a visualization of Azeke, and now he has appeared, and even if only but once, I wonder and fear if I had somehow and quite by accident, manifested this.

Because for one, If it is possible to manifest in such a way, I want absolutely nothing to do with it.

And for another why would such a horrid concept or thing even be possible?

It's mind numbing to think about.

But yes Slayer, your post has indeed been helpful, and I thank you for responding and taking the time to speak with me.

I suppose the good thing is or one of the good things that has come of this is, I am not actually dead yet. Haha.
Old 13-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto

I am aware now after thinking for quite a while why God sent this entity which I call Azeke to me, but I am wondering the bigger reason, in the greater scheme of things.

I also at this time am further confused because I no longer know which thoughts and feeling of MY OWN can be trusted anymore.

I always try and follow my higher intuition and self.

But at this time I am aware that I was indeed the one whom had a visualization of Azeke, and now he has appeared, and even if only but once, I wonder and fear if I had somehow and quite by accident, manifested this.

Hello,

There are no accidents in my world. I do feel strongly that the energy of fear will let the brain run wild and generate all kinds of worry and anxiety.

Many of us get confused by the thoughts in our head. We even get thoughts which surface from our subconscious put there from many many sources.

I do encourage following your higher intuition and self that I have identified as the higher self. Your Azeke entity may well be a guide of some kind. There are indeed reasons why you have been contacted the way you have been.

That higher intuition you have is the key to everything in my view. Focus you attention on that and build an even greater love bond with that aspect of self than you have now.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
That sounds pretty scary mate,it would of freaked most folk out!
But fear can do that,fear is the most terrible thing I have ever encountered.
When I was a very young child, 4,5,6 years old there was a two foot tall "something" always waiting for me at the top of the upstairs landing,it was green with black spots,a shapeless form but definitely not human.

I did not know a child that age was aware of the emotion called fear,love or hate,but I was gripped by a very scary sensation which I now know was fear!

I don't know what it was you saw,but cat like with green eyes reminds me of Bastet the Egyptian Goddess,the daughter of the Sun God Ra,are you into Egyptology by any chance?

Personally I love cats,not dogs but cats,and because of my lifelong love of cats I did a lot of research and reading ( not Google ) but real book reading,and I think you have been blessed with a very rare visualisation of the Cat Goddess Bastet.

Being the daughter of Ra she was known as the "Eye of Ra",the all seeing eye,sound familiar?

I really believe,but its only my opinion,you asked for opinions,that you were visited by " Bastet "
She was the protector of women's secrets, the home and domestic affairs, protector of all cats, of fertility and childbirth!

And her main purpose was to protect the home of her followers from sickness,disease and evil spirits.

I was reading about this a few weeks back,I watched a documentary on TV about the demise of the native Scottish tabby cat.
The only reason I get out of bed is because of my cat Mr Moggs,he really is my best mate!

I think you have been blessed,especially if you felt no fear,lucky you!

Kind Regards Billy and Moggs.

Dearest Billy,

As for Egyptology I am very much an avid reader of Egyptian mythology and God/Goddesses but I am the type who likes to read about many pan-theologies and Gods and Goddesses, including the Greek and Hindu.

Yes I have heard of Bastet indeed, but as far as this particular entity is concerned I already know what it is, and it isn't an image of bastet.

There is a story behind it. I haven't said it already because I only have so much posting space. The question of it isn't what but why.

As for the what of it- it involves a conversation with my grandmother before her death. She began speaking to me of a dream she had the night before, and as I listened to her speak I realized deep down although with vague remembrance that I was aware of or had had the same dream.
She was speaking of the beings with the green eyes that followed me from house to house or followed me through the houses. I told her it made a lot of sense to me what she was saying and it did. I have seen those very eyes in an old house of ours before-only without form.
And they did scare me wicked at that place and at that time. They terrified me, only now I seem to have become accustomed to these things and almost feel a bit apathetic about it- the other night I did not feel much in the sense of emotion, only that something was not right.

So, the appearance of this entity with the cat like green eyes was not that of bastet- but of the green eyed beings that as my grandmother said "Follow me from house to house".

We moved here in mid-October of last year.

But regardless yes thank you for your thoughts and kind words as always.
While it was not a blessing in the sense of it being Bastet, it is indeed a learning experience as anything else and a blessing over all whether the being is evil or not- because indeed I have learned some things I needed to be aware of.

But at the same time I feel at a loss. My grandmother told me that her dream had to do with me and was important and that these beings specifically follow me from house to house. And I have witnessed them in a total of 3 places. This being the third place as of yet.

And while at the time I handled the situation properly and did not panic, I really am afraid. Who wouldn't be?

I am worried I somehow manifested a visualization of an entity I had. And I knew I could bring things to myself or manifest things in a sense but not to that degree. And I am afraid.

Essentially I try very hard to be a good decent caring person, and I walk a hard shamanistic spiritual path- but I worry greatly that I am what one would call an evil shaman... if ever there is such a thing.

Due mostly to the fact that I deal with entities like this often, although I do not consider it by choice.

People believe our souls set up and decide things and events on and during our individual paths...

I wonder, why my soul would choose something as this...
Old 13-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Experiencer

[edit: I started writing this, and left it for a couple of hours. Finished writing, posted, and then noticed a series of posts in between me starting and finishing. I'm going to leave this as is, and add a section at the bottom for completeness.]

I'm going to start by saying I'm a little uncertain about whether you perceived this entity as 'evil'.. your words seem to make it appear so, but when describing it, it felt like more of a shock/surprise rather than the thing having any negative intent/aura.

Having said that, I've heard of a few things that could relate to your situation.

The first is that guides and other helpful beings often knock to get your attention. Sometimes this can be a request for entrance.. although it can also be used to check how well developed your senses are; if you respond, then you've reached a certain level of awareness and are ready for a higher level of instruction.

There is a chance that the knock was simply to alert you to the fact that something was nearby.

It's also worth noting that demons (generally) can't take on physical form, and rarely 'descend' low enough for us to perceive them. As such, what you saw was unlikely to be anything near as 'nefarious' as a demon.

Nearly all spirits go about their business believing that the general population can't see them. When they do get spotted, it's often far more of a shock to them than it is to us. It is likely that this being you saw recognised you looking, paused to determine if you were actually looking at it, then backed away knowing that you had authority over it.

Try not to get caught up in your fears. It is likely that this thing will avoid you from now on. Just surround yourself with Light and you'll be fine.

[Edit:
In response to Billy's comments about the age at which people can feel certain emotions; I have some strong memories of me being an infant. The emotions I felt during this time were very strong and 'pure' is the likely the best word for it. The love I felt for my mum was such that I have never felt anything near its strength and purity. In a similar way, I saw some spirits that caused a certain amount of fear in me too.. not nearly the level that other's explain here, but the point is a child can feel emotions from a very young age. While there have been numerous psychological and developmental studies that suggest people only know an emotion when they have a label for it, I'd disagree with this.

Back to the topic of what the creature looks like.. spirits that we can see generally reside within their astral bodies. As such, they don't technically have a true form. They take on whichever appearance is suitable for them at the time. For people that have died and remain here, it's often how they looked in life (or how they perceived themselves). Other creatures may take on the form they are accustomed to in whichever realm/world they hail from. But this form is malleable. If they want to take a specific form that you're likely to respond to in a certain way (like mimicking a form that aligns with stories you've been told about green eyed creatures), then they can do that. However, this doesn't appear to be the case for you; seeing as it wasn't prepared for you to see it.

While I have reservations about you being an incarnated angel, I do agree that it's possible for an angel to be linked to you in some way, and/or for you to share a similar energy. Whether this is true or not doesn't really change much; you're still (currently) on the same path/journey with the same potential as anyone else. You also have the same authority over these negative entities that are bothering you. I'd suggest that you put up a Light barrier around you and your house. This energy is out of alignment with beings that have negative intentions and results in them not being able to 'be near' you.
Old 13-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Posted by Carnate
It's also worth noting that demons (generally) can't take on physical form, and rarely 'descend' low enough for us to perceive them. As such, what you saw was unlikely to be anything near as 'nefarious' as a demon.

Pardon. I would like to inquire where exactly in honesty that you have attained this information/ trivia?

What I have seen for myself with my own eyes states essentially otherwise, and I wonder if it is you have personal experience with the knowledge/ information you have typed... or?

I do not write this out of any disrespect but of a willingness to understand why it is you think, believe or hold faith to this information you have written, and I also wonder why it is you believe or know this to be true without a fraction of a doubt?

There are times where doubt does not necessarily hold a negative connotation, but are there to serve for us to question with purpose, and for purpose.

Thank you, for your time and response.

I will think on it.
Old 13-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Dearest Billy,

As for Egyptology I am very much an avid reader of Egyptian mythology and God/Goddesses but I am the type who likes to read about many pan-theologies and Gods and Goddesses, including the Greek and Hindu.

Yes I have heard of Bastet indeed, but as far as this particular entity is concerned I already know what it is, and it isn't an image of bastet.

There is a story behind it. I haven't said it already because I only have so much posting space. The question of it isn't what but why.

As for the what of it- it involves a conversation with my grandmother before her death. She began speaking to me of a dream she had the night before, and as I listened to her speak I realized deep down although with vague remembrance that I was aware of or had had the same dream.
She was speaking of the beings with the green eyes that followed me from house to house or followed me through the houses. I told her it made a lot of sense to me what she was saying and it did. I have seen those very eyes in an old house of ours before-only without form.
And they did scare me wicked at that place and at that time. They terrified me, only now I seem to have become accustomed to these things and almost feel a bit apathetic about it- the other night I did not feel much in the sense of emotion, only that something was not right.

So, the appearance of this entity with the cat like green eyes was not that of bastet- but of the green eyed beings that as my grandmother said "Follow me from house to house".

We moved here in mid-October of last year.

But regardless yes thank you for your thoughts and kind words as always.
While it was not a blessing in the sense of it being Bastet, it is indeed a learning experience as anything else and a blessing over all whether the being is evil or not- because indeed I have learned some things I needed to be aware of.

But at the same time I feel at a loss. My grandmother told me that her dream had to do with me and was important and that these beings specifically follow me from house to house. And I have witnessed them in a total of 3 places. This being the third place as of yet.

And while at the time I handled the situation properly and did not panic, I really am afraid. Who wouldn't be?

I am worried I somehow manifested a visualization of an entity I had. And I knew I could bring things to myself or manifest things in a sense but not to that degree. And I am afraid.

Essentially I try very hard to be a good decent caring person, and I walk a hard shamanistic spiritual path- but I worry greatly that I am what one would call an evil shaman... if ever there is such a thing.

Due mostly to the fact that I deal with entities like this often, although I do not consider it by choice.

People believe our souls set up and decide things and events on and during our individual paths...

I wonder, why my soul would choose something as this...

Hello,
Only God knows all the ins and outs of our time on this planet Earth,not only did God design us but he had to imagine us.
What would be the point of a positive existence, just how boring would it be,how about a bit of negativity thrown into the mix,let's make positive "good" and make negative bad,or "evil"!

So we have a God/Entity who imagines a planet populated by minerals,plants,animals,all species, land,water air,then gives them certain levels of consciousness,animals instinct,and birds especially who cannot fly while pregnant so he/it designs them to lay eggs,that is so amazing when you think about it.

And humans born without instinct,but unlike a mammal like a cat or dog is capable of finding its mothers feeding teat by instinct,which humans are not born with but develop through growth and experience,
But every thing in this world of ours we naturally think its positive,but its not, all males are positive but God decides all positive means no existence without there being an opposite,a negative,so men were designed positive and women negative,in the electrical sense and the procreational sense, not mental or emotional sense.

So we have a planet, populated by different types of minerals,plants,animals,reptiles and humans,and in my opinion we humans were designed with an inbuilt and specific fault, its called "intuition", and this designer of us humans made it so we could be programmed before birth with a certain amount of this intuition by limiting our access to our designer,and that is the subconscious mind,we only get a percentage of that and we are only conscious of so much,the rest we have to aquire through experience/living,and its not easy,the path is long and arduous, lots of obstacles and disappointments.

But some of us are smarter than others,they seem to be on a different level,all heading in the same direction/destination but some want to get there quicker and decide to contact their designer/maker via various means, meditation,yoga,faith or prayer,the maker knows this and puts obstacles in your way, the main obstacle is fear!
And he knows all about emotion and decides that fear will be a good barrier,make you more earnest and determined in your search.

But this God also has other universes to look after, and these entities are more advanced than us mere humans,in fact so advanced that we can't see them unless we tap into the subconscious part of our mind and leave the safety of our nice soft beds and travel to places inhabited by these more advanced entities, some folk can benefit by these excursions and others are not quite ready, their thoughts are not ready, not pure and it attracts these other entities,these entitities are fine in their own world but to us they may seem unrealistic, or nightmarish even,our fear attracts them and they just might wander around to your home,why not! you wandered around their domain!

Well that's the end of my little story,only my opinion of course,but if one person reads and enjoys it then that's good,but its only a story,lol.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 13-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Only God knows all the ins and outs of our time on this planet Earth,not only did God design us but he had to imagine us.
What would be the point of a positive existence, just how boring would it be,how about a bit of negativity thrown into the mix,let's make positive "good" and make negative bad,or "evil"!

So we have a God/Entity who imagines a planet populated by minerals,plants,animals,all species, land,water air,then gives them certain levels of consciousness,animals instinct,and birds especially who cannot fly while pregnant so he/it designs them to lay eggs,that is so amazing when you think about it.

And humans born without instinct,but unlike a mammal like a cat or dog is capable of finding its mothers feeding teat by instinct,which humans are not born with but develop through growth and experience,
But every thing in this world of ours we naturally think its positive,but its not, all males are positive but God decides all positive means no existence without there being an opposite,a negative,so men were designed positive and women negative,in the electrical sense and the procreational sense, not mental or emotional sense.

So we have a planet, populated by different types of minerals,plants,animals,reptiles and humans,and in my opinion we humans were designed with an inbuilt and specific fault, its called "intuition", and this designer of us humans made it so we could be programmed before birth with a certain amount of this intuition by limiting our access to our designer,and that is the subconscious mind,we only get a percentage of that and we are only conscious of so much,the rest we have to aquire through experience/living,and its not easy,the path is long and arduous, lots of obstacles and disappointments.

But some of us are smarter than others,they seem to be on a different level,all heading in the same direction/destination but some want to get there quicker and decide to contact their designer/maker via various means, meditation,yoga,faith or prayer,the maker knows this and puts obstacles in your way, the main obstacle is fear!
And he knows all about emotion and decides that fear will be a good barrier,make you more earnest and determined in your search.

But this God also has other universes to look after, and these entities are more advanced than us mere humans,in fact so advanced that we can't see them unless we tap into the subconscious part of our mind and leave the safety of our nice soft beds and travel to places inhabited by these more advanced entities, some folk can benefit by these excursions and others are not quite ready, their thoughts are not ready, not pure and it attracts these other entities,these entitities are fine in their own world but to us they may seem unrealistic, or nightmarish even,our fear attracts them and they just might wander around to your home,why not! you wandered around their domain!

Well that's the end of my little story,only my opinion of course,but if one person reads and enjoys it then that's good,but its only a story,lol.

Kind Regards Billy.

Thank you Billy for the story and your words and thoughts.

Quote:

Yes, very well put.