Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Knower

Tingling in the face

Many of us do know the feeling. Like little bugs on you face. But what are they doing? Repairing skin?
Old 06-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Many of us do know the feeling. Like little bugs on you face. But what are they doing? Repairing skin?

Face tingling can be caused by many different things, if it continues it's best to get medical advice.
I have many allergies and when my face and lips start tingling then I know it's very important to take antihistamines immediately, otherwise my throat starts to close and this is serious...
Old 06-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Face tingling can be caused by many different things, if it continues it's best to get medical advice.
I have many allergies and when my face and lips start tingling then I know it's very important to take antihistamines immediately, otherwise my throat starts to close and this is serious...

Yes, very important, sky. It's great you mentioned it with allergy season already here... I wanted to add that tingling sensations are also a sign of anxiety.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Knower

So I should seek help.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Knower

I do not have Obama care.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:30 AM
Knower

To be serious. I do not think it is something I need to seek help for. It is a spirit thing. You can communicate to it. You can ask to make it less intense. But still I do not know what they are doing.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Yes, very important, sky. It's great you mentioned it with allergy season already here... I wanted to add that tingling sensations are also a sign of anxiety.

For what? I get it when I am totally relaxed.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
To be serious. I do not think it is something I need to seek help for. It is a spirit thing. You can communicate to it. You can ask to make it less intense. But still I do not know what they are doing.

I can assure you that mine is not a spiritual thing at all, it's a warning from my body that I am reacting to something....

I would advise anyone who suffers from these symptoms regularly to get some medical advice, it is not something to ignore.. or put aside, it COULD be a serious problem... and it could be something not serious but it's best to be sensible.....

I ignored my tinglings and ended up in hospital twice, now I have to carry a Epipen around constantly and Antihistamines.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:

Can you expand on this a little more?

You say you believe it is spiritual thing? How do you come to this understanding for yourself?

How much of your face does it cover?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder