Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-05-2017, 07:04 AM
Knower

Past, Present, and Future are all happening at once, right?

So when I die (like in the year 2076, at age 88) does that mean it'll be 2077 when I return or could I even return to say 1977 or 1877? Though, I wanna be born in 1988 again.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
So when I die (like in the year 2076, at age 88) does that mean it'll be 2077 when I return or could I even return to say 1977 or 1877? Though, I wanna be born in 1988 again.
The past, present, and future ARE currently. There is no 'happening' to it. Its identical to how behind, here, and ahead are all concurrent. The 'here' is merely where you are standing. It has no actual impact on space which has always included the parts you labeled as 'behind', 'here', and 'ahead'.

The 'you' (soul) that returns is most likely from outside time. As such it can reincarnate at any point in time. In fact it most likely is doing that now.

[way advanced] although the soul is outside of time, it is not static. As experience (and other ways of being) are integrated, the soul is not the same. The way the soul is now as it inhabits various incarnations (throughout time) is not the same as in other incarnations. So the unfortunate word 'previous' confusingly refers to both an earlier part of a timeline (where there is time) for the incarnations and to the soul in another state. Similar for the words 'present', and 'future'. This confusion is an artifact of English (and other languages).
Old 05-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Master
When you pass on you will spend some time in the "Live between Lives" busy reviewing your current life and learning new things. After some time like maybe 30 - 200 years, give or take you can reincarnate again. It is different for each soul with some wanting to come back immideately and others wanting to stay as long as possible and it also depends on the level of your soul.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
The past, present, and future ARE currently. There is no 'happening' to it. Its identical to how behind, here, and ahead are all concurrent. The 'here' is merely where you are standing. It has no actual impact on space which has always included the parts you labeled as 'behind', 'here', and 'ahead'.

The 'you' (soul) that returns is most likely from outside time. As such it can reincarnate at any point in time. In fact it most likely is doing that now.

[way advanced] although the soul is outside of time, it is not static. As experience (and other ways of being) are integrated, the soul is not the same. The way the soul is now as it inhabits various incarnations (throughout time) is not the same as in other incarnations. So the unfortunate word 'previous' confusingly refers to both an earlier part of a timeline (where there is time) for the incarnations and to the soul in another state. Similar for the words 'present', and 'future'. This confusion is an artifact of English (and other languages).
Impressive...I don't know how you know all this and put it into words...
but I really enjoyed it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
It is possible from higher perspective than reincarnation into many lifetimes. So for me personally it makes sense, but can't say more about it. Imagine from what level it would have to be planned so it is possible all that.

There is no time, there are many possible life forms to be part of, how to plan everything so it would form something and what is it, that it is formed? Well, just thinking. What is, when we say, there are many lifetimes, we are aware of one life and can imagine other lifes, what when we form all together and what is it beyond that?

Im really interested into that kind of knowledge. I find it important, if there is something, that it could be interpreted into some understandable way of thinking.

Also from that scale of view into this life, it is not important when you would enter life, isthat 500,1000,1500,1872 year but how it connect to something and gives you energy and connection that you want/need. There were many civilizations that developed into some form of dead end situation and every one of them has something different to offer. When viewing like that, it is necessary they develop that way, or they couldn't follow one another, becouse it wouldn't be possible.

So the fact is, everything corelates with another, my question is, where do you find yourself and why?
Old 10-05-2017, 02:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
When you pass on you will spend some time in the "Live between Lives" busy reviewing your current life and learning new things. After some time like maybe 30 - 200 years, give or take you can reincarnate again. It is different for each soul with some wanting to come back immideately and others wanting to stay as long as possible and it also depends on the level of your soul.
That makes no sense; if there is no time, on the other side, why would you wait 30-200 years to reincarnate. That logic scares me, I don't want to come back to a dystopian future. I can't go for that!

Also, how come no one has had past life memories from the future, like from the 22nd or 23rd century? You hear people talking about the medieval times and the civil war, yet no mention of a "Star Trek" like civilization where cities are filled with 200-story skyscrapers and people can explore outside our own galaxy. Can people even have past life memories from the future? Is that even possible?
Old 10-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Master

Quote:
That makes no sense; if there is no time, on the other side, why would you wait 30-200 years to reincarnate. That logic scares me, I don't want to come back to a dystopian future. I can't go for that!

Also, how come no one has had past life memories from the future, like from the 22nd or 23rd century? You hear people talking about the medieval times and the civil war, yet no mention of a "Star Trek" like civilization where cities are filled with 200-story skyscrapers and people can explore outside our own galaxy. Can people even have past life memories from the future? Is that even possible?

I've been in the future quite a bit. I don't talk about it because what I would have to say just sounds inane lol!

But probably your fear of certain things is a 'memory' of what once came. Because while it looks like it is in the future from where humanity sits, it is also something that is in your own past.

You don't want it because you didn't like it when you were there before. I've had that too... I sorta came to terms with it now though.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

It's a bit convoluted to explain, but the way most people understand 'complete time', the start of this period would also incorporate the end.. which would then result in the whole experience no longer being necessary; job done, let's move on.. so to speak.

It's hard to understand from a third dimensional mind-frame.. but here's an explanation that may help you get your head around it.

Our soul, or that part of our higher self that contains our awareness/consciousness, experiences time in a sequential manner. Our higher self perceives time as a whole, but this shouldn't be considered in the way that it's finished or complete. There are things that are 'not yet' within this 'whole time' perspective. And this is why it's hard for us to understand time that's perceived as 'whole' when we experience it in a linear/spiral manner.

There is still progress and development occurring from the perspective of our higher self. And when your specific consciousness lets go of a physical body, it can choose to spend time in heaven (or whatever you want to call it) and recover (from the potentially traumatic life it's just had). I do have reservations about referring to this time in years... because that's an Earth measurement, but the numbers help us understand the length of time as it relates to our current perspective.
Old 15-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Guide

Well, not exactly. Your theory of time is not exact with the past, present and future of spiritual time. Your theory of time is based on our human theory of time. You cannot go back to 1877, because we have passed that date, and our society does not go backwards, we go forward based on how we keep time. However, the energy, feelings are what is transient between past, present and future. In a spiritual sense, that's how time is kept. So you can go back to those feelings, if that's where you are at spiritually....you could reincarnate back to those same lessons and feelings, and spiritual time....but not humanly time. We keep records differently here. Time is really kept by how much you mature spiritually, not the clothes you wore, the car you drove, or the house you lived in, or the clock on the wall. What we consider 200O earth years, could be 2 seconds in spiritual time....it really depends on what you learn and how you grow, because in the end...it is each individual soul that determines how much time their soul has passed, or learned, individually. . In the end, the time will be all the same, as we will all end up in the same place. So time really does not exist, only on earth.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Well, not exactly. Your theory of time is not exact with the past, present and future of spiritual time. Your theory of time is based on our human theory of time. You cannot go back to 1877, because we have passed that date, and our society does not go backwards, we go forward based on how we keep time. However, the energy, feelings are what is transient between past, present and future. In a spiritual sense, that's how time is kept. So you can go back to those feelings, if that's where you are at spiritually....you could reincarnate back to those same lessons and feelings, and spiritual time....but not humanly time. We keep records differently here. Time is really kept by how much you mature spiritually, not the clothes you wore, the car you drove, or the house you lived in, or the clock on the wall. What we consider 200O earth years, could be 2 seconds in spiritual time....it really depends on what you learn and how you grow, because in the end...it is each individual soul that determines how much time their soul has passed, or learned, individually. . In the end, the time will be all the same, as we will all end up in the same place. So time really does not exist, only on earth.

You honestly think I would want to come back to a "Blade Runner" like society, then you must be out of your mind. I gave up my plans for reincarnating into the future, back in 2014. I'm going backwards in time, while also moving forward, so to speak. I want to relive all of my memories, but as someone else who didn't even exist in this reality, as this reality would be result of that one. Seeing myself (as my twin sister, see the current incarnation of me) getting attacked by our dog at age 4 will be scary enough from a 3rd person perspective. I already lived through it, with a 1st person perspective. Imagine what it would be like to view something that isn't happening to me in one reality, but happened in the other. Who's soul would inhabit my old body? Same goes with everyone in this reality; friends, families, and foes. It's so confusing!