Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account

How can i access my past life?

Hi I believe i have lived a life before the one i am currently living. I need to access them memories somehow as i believe it will benefit me in this life. I need answers. Can anyone help?
Old 21-04-2017, 01:38 AM
Knower
you can go get a past life regressionist to help you do it, or astral project and go to the akashic records, but I suggest doing the regression. Or you can learn to self hypnotize and do it yourself.
Old 21-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Master

There are a number of ways. You can have some one tell you of your past lives . You can use one of the many methods of guided self hypnosis . You can use one of the many methods of skrying , using a mirror , candle flame of bol of water . Thoes methods can be found in older books and off the net . Guided self hypnosis methods can be found in a few books , on cds and downlaodable mp3s , off the net . You tube has guided self hypnosis videos . New age stores will have the books , ect.
Old 23-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Newbie ;)

There is nothing like past life. When you die, there is no coming back. Same with dogs and horses
Old 23-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Experiencer

Your current awareness is your conscious mind and the memories you have ready access to. Your subconscious remembers all moments of this life in perfect detail. Your unconscious mind remembers all past lives in perfect detail. Hypnosis allows you to tap into these consciousnesses and recall details of this and past lives.
Old 23-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Master

Nothing is ever hidden. So it basically is about listening in on that feeling of pastlifeness in you, and let it guide you to what you need to see in order to move forward.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinenile
There is nothing like past life. When you die, there is no coming back. Same with dogs and horses
I call that the "grab for the gusto " view . Its from an old bear add . Some people do believe we only get one turn , then its lights out , nothing . There belief , not mine .
Old 13-05-2017, 04:06 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

go for Past Life Regression sessions or , do meditation and find it out

Google Pyramid Mediation ,its easy and focusing on breath , No money involved
Old 21-06-2017, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Honestly you can get everything you need in meditation, with practice and intention.

Just ask to see what is relevant for you, and ask to consciously remember it. You could also ask to access your Akashic, and activate the memories.

It is easier with guidance of course from a regressionist, but if you develop yourself in meditation you can get there as well.